Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Kids Riding Trousers Material 100% Cotton Features Features It is made of high quality and durable material
Designed to hug and form to kids body
You can feel comfortable and soft whenever you wear it
It can give kids the perfect fit all the time, whether riding or working around the barn
They are designed to be relaxed fit, yet they still will allow good grip while riding
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Kids Riding Trousers
- It is made of high quality and durable material
- Designed to hug and form to kids body
- You can feel comfortable and soft whenever you wear it
- It can give kids the perfect fit all the time, whether riding or working around the barn
- They are designed to be relaxed fit, yet they still will allow good grip while riding
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Size: 20-24#
- One of the most comfortable Horse Riding Trousers Pants you will find. Great for schooling or just mucking around the barn
- Made of 100% Cotton, this Kids Trousers Pants is soft & durable enough for a long time to wear
- The Cotton Trousers Pants can give you the perfect fit all the time, whether riding or working around the barn
- The kids Horse Riding Trousers Pants are designed to be relaxed fit, yet they still will allow good grip while riding
- This Horse Riding Trousers Pants features superior quality materials and excellent tailoring offer the rider high performance in the saddle
How to Size Riding Breeches:
Print this article Although breeches come in several shades of beige, white breeches are used in dressage.
A good pair of riding breeches is like a perfectly tailored suit. It gives the rider confidence and the ability to blend in and stand out at the same time. Riding breeches fit your body like a glove, with wear leathers located on the inside of your knees to prevent tears where your body grips the saddle. Baggy breeches mar the crisp, clear line of the rider when the judge looks at equitation. It might even cost you the blue ribbon. Well-fitting riding breeches create a comfortable ride for the rider.
- Measure your waist with a flexible measuring tape. Write down this measurement.
- Measure your inseam with the tape while wearing your riding boots. You might need someone to help you. Hold one end of the tape at your crotch and guide the other end to the inside of your ankle. Write this measurement down.
- Check the charts on the website of your chosen manufacturer. The inseam measurement indicates the size of pants, such as regular and long. The waist measurement converts to a single whole number, which is your size. For example, a rider with a 26.75-inch waist measurement and a 27-inch inseam wears size 26 long. Breeches have some give and stretch to them, and the whole number of your waist measurement does not necessarily indicate the size breeches you need. Sizes may vary slightly by manufacturer.
- Fitting Tips for Riding Breeches
- Print this article Riding breeches can make or break your experience.
- When searching for riding breeches, opt for comfort above all else. It's likely that you will be spending a fair amount of time in these breeches. Consider weather, durability, and function when selecting your future breeches. Luckily, breeches come in a variety of colors so you should be able to find some that suit your taste as well as function.
- The Fit
- When choosing breeches, buy the appropriate size. Ideally, you want breeches that fit comfortably. If they are too tight, you are going to feel squeezed. If your pants are too loose, you can suffer from chafing during long rides. Some breeches are almost a full fitted-pants length, while others stop above the knee cap on the upper calf. Choose breeches that allow you enough length and space in the waist and crotch area.
- Most breeches are made of a cotton or cotton blend. Cotton allows for comfort, flexibility and ease of cleaning. Look for a breech that has a leather or faux leather seat. The specialty seat allows for extra comfort and provides a grip to help prevent the rider from sliding around, which could be painful or dangerous.
- Buy breeches that are made for horseback riding. Specially made breeches are likely to be more durable. They will help protect you against the coarse fur of the horse while providing you with comfort. These breeches also are likely to clean up from dirt and horse dander better than your average pant, as they are made for it. Choose pants that you can wash at home so that you can avoid repeated trips to the dry cleaner.
- The Weather
- Take the weather into account when you are purchasing your riding breeches. For most weather occasions you will enjoy cotton or cotton argyle fabrics that dry quickly and allow your legs to breathe. In colder temperatures, wear breeches that are made of fleece or cord as these materials help to hold the heat in. When it's sweltering hot outside, opt for the bamboo fabric as it offers ultimate breathability for your lower body.
How to Make Riding Breeches:
Print this article Breeches are a part of the uniform for equestrian competitions and regular riding times. Riding clothes can become an expensive part of equestrian sports. But making your own riding gear can save you some money. With a little time and practice, it is possible to create breeches for riding that are easy to wear for everyday riding and competition.
- Buy a pattern for riding breeches. Read directions for fabric requirements and needed notions. Buy the appropriate fabric, interfacing, suede leather/synthetic leather, matching thread and a zipper. Make sure you have a sewing machine needle for knit material that can also handle leather/synthetic leather. Pre-wash interfacing and let air dry.
- Read through pattern directions. Cut out needed pattern pieces. Lay out the cutting board. Place material on the cutting board per layout directions of the pattern. Pin pattern pieces to the fabric according to layout design in the pattern direction. Cut out pattern pieces from the fabric. Once the pieces are all cut out, remove knit fabric from cutting board. Lay out lining fabric. Place and pin pattern piece. Cut out the pattern piece from the lining fabric. Remove remaining lining fabric from cutting board. Place leather on cutting board. Place the pattern piece on the leather and cut out the pattern. Put all cut-out pieces to the side.
- Prepare sewing machine by filling the bobbin spool with thread. Place needle in the needle holder. Thread sewing machine according the the directions in your sewing machine manual. Place in bobbin and bring up the bobbin thread.
- Constructing the Breeches
- Read the sewing directions two times to make sure you understand the steps of construction. Begin with the first step. Most patterns have you sew together the inside seams, then the outside seams. Zipper placement will happen during the sewing of the outside seams.
- Read directions thoroughly for attachment of the leather pieces. Attach leather pieces to the inside of the garment according to the pattern directions. This might be done before the outside seam is completed to make attachment easier during construction.
- Complete the hems at the bottom of each pant leg. Go over the garment to clip any hanging threads.
- 1 x Pair of Kids Riding Trousers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.09||USD$ 43.49||USD$ 41.90||USD$ 39.78||USD$ 39.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.