- The Universal Rifle Bipod can be mounted on almost any rifle barrel longer
- Spring loaded and simply clamps around the rifle barrel
- Bipod legs latch together for storage
- The Steel Rifle Bipod allows you to easily set up and make these necessary adjustments
- Lets you take steady well aimed shots from greater range
- Dimensions: 7.01 x 3.5 x 19.5cm/2.76 x 1.38 x 7.68 in
- Material: Steel
- This is a sturdy heavy duty Rifle Bipod that will withstand the rigors of use in the field
- To make consistently accurate shots critical last-second adjustments to the rifle's position is usually always required along with a stable rest
- The height of this Universal Rifle Bipod makes it flexible enough to be used as a bench rest bipod or as a tactical bipod
- This is a light spring metal bipod for guns, the spring legs can be adjusted
- With this in mind, we created our newest line of bipod models with features that allow you to easily set up and make these necessary adjustments
- This Steel Rifle Bipod is a must have for anyone that needs a steady platform for their rifle
How to Build a Rifle Bipod:
The most important thing when you are shooting is to be accurate. In order to consistently shoot with accuracy, many hunters and shooters use a bipod. There are many bipods on the market, but many are fragile and expensive. Some of the best bipods available are the ones that are simple in design and have few moving parts. If you are willing to hunt down a few materials, you can quickly make your own simple rifle bipod.
- Determine the height of the bipod. Cross the bamboo sticks so they make an X shape. Hold the bamboo together and determine whether the top of the X notch is too high. Cut the ends of the bamboo to whatever height is appropriate for you.
- Sand the bamboo pieces to remove any rough edges and splinters. Run a hand sander over the rough spots, making sure to remove any sharp edges or uneven spots.
- Find the pivot point of the bamboo pieces. Stand them upright and lower them into the X position again. Make sure the top part of the X is smaller than the bottom part. This will provide a more stable platform from which to shoot.
- Place an O-ring around the bamboo sticks at the pivot point. This will help keep the bamboo pieces together as well as add tension when they're stretching apart.
- Wrap the leather strip around the O-ring and the pivot point of the sticks. Loop the leather strip around the bamboo at least twice. Tie the ends of the leather strip together with the nylon sinew and a leather sewing needle.
- Open the bamboo legs up several inches into a normal shooting position. Place a leather strip over the top ends of each piece of bamboo. This will prevent the legs from opening up too far. Wrap the tops of the bamboo with nylon sinew several times. Make sure you cinch the edges of the leather to the bamboo while you wrap the sinew. This holds it in place. Tie the sinew to the bamboo.
- Cover the bottom ends of the bamboo with leather. They do not connect the bamboo like the top piece does. Wrap the leather on the bamboo with nylon sinew. Tie the sinew to the bamboo.
How to Install a Bipod on a Rifle:
Installing a bipod on your rifle can greatly enhance your accuracy while hunting or target shooting. Keeping a rifle steady on target can be a challenge when you're holding your rifle by hand. Any movement, no matter how small, affects the stability of the rifle. With the bipod attached, your rifle is supported by a static source, increasing the shooter's ability to keep it steady. Modern bipods are attached to a sling swivel stud on the stock and are adjustable for height.
- Remove the sling swivel from the front stud affixed in your stock. Most sling swivels can be removed by simply pressing one side of the swivel, which unlocks the swivel's retention pin allowing you to remove it from the stud. If your rifle is not equipped with a stud, you must either install one or attach a stud adapter to your rifle.
- Loosen the screw on the bottom side of the bipod, releasing tension from the bipod's clamp.
- Place the clamp on the stud--the retention pins located in the clamp's interior should insert into both sides of the stud's hole.
- Tighten the screw on the bottom of the bipod, causing the clamp to secure on the stud.
- Place the sling swivel--that you originally removed--onto the stud located on the underside of the bipod. This will allow you to still use your rifle's sling.
- 1 x 21cm Universal Steel Rifle Bipod for Rifles (Universal Mount)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.27||USD$ 34.06||USD$ 27.86||USD$ 19.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on02-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great Rifle Bipod for the money. It has a quick detach lever which is helpful and makes it easy to swap between various rifles. Seems like its well made and will hold up for some time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great pidod, very happy. Easy to attach to my rifle and swivel works well. Good buy especially for the price.
Was this review helpful?
David G. Mcneill
Bought this item on02-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Universal Rifle Bipod was easy as 1,2,3. It works very well and is a great product for the price. With all the break barrell pellet guns out today this is an excellent bi-pod to use as it allows you to move the bi-pod forward on the barrell instead of back on the stock and therfore makes balance really nice. I highly recomend it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a decent bipod for light weapons. I mounted it on a Ruger 10/22 and it is fine. The legs are spring loaded so when you loosen the nut on the bottom they pop out, which makes it a little trick to get the legs even. <br/> <br/>Overall not bad for the price, but use it on light weight weapons.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: Attached to my S&W M&P 15-22 and it works great. Quite greasy out of the box, but after a bit of cleaning it is much better.
Was this review helpful?