Customers Also Bought
- Durable construction and light weight Coss Hair Rifle Scope
- This Rifle Scope comes with two protective covers for the lens
- This Light Rifle Scope can be installed by means of mount which is not included
- Magnification: 4
- Objective Diameter : 20mm
- Reticle Style: Cross hair
- Dimensions: 27.1 x 2.5 x 2.5cm/10.55 x 0.98 x 0.98in
- With this scope's virtually bulletproof design and precision controls, you will be the master of any mission
- Mil-DotBar system functions as a standard Mil-Dot with the addition of a thin line for easy alignment for rangefinding and holdover
How to Adjust a Rifle Scope:
- Learn how to properly boresight a gun in order to mount it correctly. Boresighting involves using both the barrel (or bore) of the rifle and the rifle scope to focus on a nearby fixed object. By alternating your viewpoint between the two lines of sight, you will be able to adjust the scope until the viewpoint is the same. Ensure that the gun does not move during this process, however, or the alignment will be wrong
- Fire a few practice rounds, if you are able, to see how closely the boresighting process aligned the rifle scope. Try to shoot in a tightly focused pattern, which will immediately tell you how accurate your sights are
- Make more fine-tuned adjustments on your scope by adjusting the alignment wheels on your scope. On most scopes, one knob will control the horizontal alignment of the rifle scope, and the other will adjust the scope on the vertical plane. Depending upon the scope, each click of the knob will result in an adjustment that is either 1/4 or 1/2 of an inch
- Become comfortable with operating the focus knob, so that you will be able to make quick and fluid adjustments when you are out hunting in the field. While many modern scopes feature an automatic or speed focus feature that does the work for you, you will still need to familiarize yourself with how quickly they work so you will be able to time your shots more efficiently
- Know how to use the crosshairs of the scope to become more accurate with your shots. Many modern scopes use crosshairs that can help you estimate bullet drop and wind direction, and some even offer illuminated bullseyes or laser guides to increase your skills even further
- 1 x Rifle Scope
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.99||USD$ 6.83||USD$ 6.68||USD$ 6.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.