Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Door Lock Size 35-55mm/1.4-2.2in(Lock Setting Distance)
150 x 120 x 30mm/5.9 x 4.7 x 1.2in(L x W x T)(Lock Size)
Color Silvery Material Stainless Steel Features Features This Door Lock is solid, sturdy and using with ease
It combines simple, architectural forms with sensual design lines and careful detailing
Anti-rust coating covers protect the
Packaging Package Included 1 x Door Lock
6 x Keys
- Easy to install and use; Available for different kinds of doors
- It is highly durable and strong, providing maximum security that will last for generations
- Lock body is made of Stainless Steel that can prevent from getting rusty
- This Metal Door Lock is anti-abrasive and weather-proof
- This Anti Theft Lock meets the new security standards
- Keep your belongings safe with this Best Security lock
- This Lock is solid, sturdy and using with ease
- It combines simple, architectural forms with sensual design lines and careful detailing
- Anti-rust coating covers protect the door lock body as well as surrounding surfaces
- Special Security Door Lock design reduces stolen rate and efficiently guards against theft
- Lock Setting Distance: 35-55mm/1.4-2.2in
- Center Distance: 60mm/2.4in
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Lock Size: 150 x 120 x 30mm/5.9 x 4.7 x 1.2in(L x W x T)
- Color: Silvery
- This Lock not only increases your security, but also gives your place a distinct look
- Strong bolt designed Metal Lock ensure security of your home and property
- It comes with 6 keys, so you can easily give your children or other family members the access to your home
- Easy installation and fits most traditional doors
- Keep your belongings safe with this sturdy security lock
How to Fix Locksets & Doorknobs to ensure security
- Many lockset problems can be corrected before they become so serious that the lockset does not work. Often, a malfunctioning latch assembly or lock mechanism causes the problem. An improperly functioning latch may be the result of a poorly fitting door. The lock mechanism may not work simply because the lock is dirty or dry and needs to be lubricated with graphite (do not use any type of oil)
- For serious lock problems, it is usually best to call a locksmith or to replace the lock entirely. If the problems require professional help, keep in mind that removing the lock and taking it to a locksmith is far less expensive than having the locksmith come to you
- If a door latch does not operate smoothly, the latch bolt on the door may not be lined up properly with the strike plate on the doorjamb. Repairs range from making minor latch adjustments to repositioning the door
- If the latch does not catch, close the door slowly to watch how the latch bolt meets the strike plate. The bolt may be positioned above, below, or to one side of the strike plate. (Scars on the strike plate will show where it is misaligned.) It is also possible the door has shrunk and the latch no longer reaches the strike plate. Once you have figured out the problem, try one of the methods shown here
- On mortise locksets (the type that fit into a large slot in the edge of the door), doorknobs may become loose over time. To tighten them, loosen the setscrew on the knob's shank. Hold the knob on the other side of the door, and turn the loose knob clockwise until it fits snugly. Then tighten the screw until you feel it resting against the flat side of the spindle. The knob should turn freely. If this does not help, remove the knob and check the spindle; if the spindle is worn, it must be replaced. If the whole lockset is worn, it is best to replace it entirely
- For less than a 1/8-inch misalignment of the latch bolt and strike plate, file the inside edges of the plate to enlarge the opening
- If the latch does not reach the strike plate, shim out the plate, or add another strike plate. If the latch still will not reach, shim out the door's hinges. Replace the door with a wider one as a last resort
- For more than a 1/8-inch misalignment, remove the strike plate and extend the mortise higher or lower as necessary. Replace the plate, fill the gap at the top or bottom with wood putty, and refinish
How to Change a Door Lock?
Before moving into a new house, the first thing you should do is change the door locks for all exterior doors. With a little practice and experience you will be able to change locks quickly with little to no problems. Feel safe and secure in your new home knowing you hold the only keys to the doors
- Look on the door latch to determine the brand of lock. Purchase the same brand of lock to keep from making any adjustments to the door
- Take the measurement of your door's backset. Measure from the latch of the door to the center of the door knob. Standard measurements are 2 3/8 inch to 2 3/4 inch
- Remove the screws from the old door lock. Pull each half of the lock out of the door after the screws are removed
- Remove the screws from the edge of the door. Remove the old lock
- Insert the new lock. Insert the screws into the edge of the door and secure tightly
- Put the front and back of the lock back together inside the door. Reinsert the screws and secure them tightly
Tips & Warnings:
- If the internal lock pieces are the same brand and size, you do not have to replace them
- When replacing the entire lock, glue wooden golf tees into the screw holes on the edge of the door. Snap off the top of the tees and insert the new screws
- 1 x Door Lock
- 6 x Keys
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.03||USD$ 46.72||USD$ 45.41||USD$ 43.67||USD$ 43.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.