Customers Also Bought
- The nature amethyst makes the women ring rather noble
- With a stylish look, this fashion ring will show off your sense of style and fashion
- Made of high quality 925 sterling silver and amethy, the fashion ring can be used for a long time
- It is a great gift for yourself or a loved one and makes the perfect addition to any jewelry collection
- This is a high quality 925 sterling silver ring, not a flimsy ring you might find elsewhere
- This women ring will be shipped in free gift-ring box, making it easy for you to surprise some one
- Amethyst Diameter: 6mm/0.24in
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver & Amethyst
- The nature amethyst adds a lot of bright spots to the women ring
- Unique design makes this women ring more vogue, lovely and interesting
- The workmanship of the 925 sterling silver ring is very delicate and firm
- The charming and attractive 925 sterling silver ring is comfortable for prolonged wearing
- This classic desiged fashion ring also be a good chocie as a present
How to Measure:
- You had better strain the string. The error had better not exceed 1mm
- Pleasure measure several times and take the average figure
- It will not affect your wearing if the ring size has 1-2 number errors
Size in Detail:
- Gold and silver jewelry will naturally oxidized black, do not wear it when bathing. If oxide black, Wipe it with toothpaste
- There is 1-3 number ring errors because of men measurement. You can chang to wear between the left and the right hand
How to Know Your Silver Ring Is Real:
- Apply foundation makeup to your skin. If you are already wearing foundation on your face, rub your silver ring a short distance across your cheek. If you prefer, the top of your hand will also work; rub your silver ring against the skin on the top of your hand
- Examine your cheek in a mirror, or look at your hand. It make take a few minutes, but if your ring is real silver a dark (almost black) mark should appear where the ring made contact with the foundation due to a natural and harmless interaction between the silver and the foundation. Wipe the mark away once it appears
- Drop your ring into a bowl of vinegar. If the metal is something other than silver, a reaction should occur. Look for discoloration of the metal
- Look for a maker's mark. Many silver items have a stamp that will tell you exactly what grade of silver the item is. The inside bottom of the band is a good place to begin looking
- Take your ring to a jeweler. If you are still unsure or want confirmation immediately, you can always take your ring in to a respected jeweler and ask him or her to verify
How to Clean Silver Rings at Home:
- Silver tarnishes over time, especially when exposed to high levels of humidity and air pollution. You can help combat this by polishing your silver regularly with a soft cotton cloth. If you lose the race against tarnish and notice that your silver has turned gold or even black--once extreme tarnish sets in--then you'll want a faster method of removing tarnish so that you don't have to sit and polish all day. Fortunately, you can set up a chemical reaction with everyday products that will remove most of the tarnish from your silver rings in just a few minutes
- Combine the salt and baking soda in the aluminum pie plate
- Add hot water, just shy of boiling temperature, to the pie plate
- Stir the hot water, salt and baking soda together until the salt and baking soda dissolve
- Drop your silver rings into mixture in the pie plate, making sure that the silver is in contact with the aluminum of the plate
- Leave the silver rings in the pie plate for five minutes, then take them out and pour the solution off
- Wash the rings with a mild, phosphate-free soap, then rinse and dry with a soft cloth
- Polish any remaining tarnish off the silver rings with a silver-polishing cloth--see the Resources section
Tips & Warnings:
- If your silver ring has a gemstone in it, you shouldn't use this method--it might damage the gem. Instead, focus on using a polishing cloth on the silver portion of the ring--don't polish the gem. You can also use a toothbrush dipped in toothpaste to scrub tarnish away from the silver portion of the ring, then rinse clean
- 1 x 925 Sterling Silver Amethyst Ring J0410
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.22||USD$ 26.50||USD$ 25.78||USD$ 24.82||USD$ 24.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?