Customers Also Bought
- Grill and flip foods to perfection, and once the hard work is done, serve up your delicious barbecued food. This tong makes this easy, and uses scalloped edging to effectively grasp the food
- This item is a must when it comes time to fire up the grill
- Perfect for turning chicken, pork chops, and other foods on the grill Made of thick
- The stainless steel construction of these tongs make them extra sturdy, and the extended length of the tongs keep hands safely away from heat when cooking food
- The versatility of the almost flat end of the tongs makes it easy to grab all sizes of food from small hot dogs and chicken wings to fat juicy steaks
- Ect for turning chicken, steaks, corn on the cob, and other foods on the grill. Tong shape grabs all food sizes
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Take the guesswork out of grilling with BBQ tongs. Just grab the meat that you're cooking, and the digital tongs take its temperature in 5 seconds
- Every master chef knows that a good set of tongs is the most important tool in his collection. The ability to easily grab any piece of food - from steak tips to shrimp to vegetables - makes grilling both effortless and enjoyable
History of Barbecue (BBQ):
- Barbecue is prepared by cooking or smoking meat slowly, on a small flame, at a very low temperature, using wood or charcoal. It is also the name of the apparatus used for cooking barbecue. Although nowadays, barbecue is common in every part of the world, its origin is quite elusive. The stone age man started using fire to cook meat, and barbecue can be said to have evolved from this way of cooking food
- There is no consensus about the origin of barbecue. Some believe that barbecue was introduced by the Taino tribe of the Caribbean region, where it was known as 'barbacoa', meaning 'beginning place of the sacred fire father'. It was usually practiced for preserving the meat from getting spoiled. They used to keep the meat on a wooden platform above the fire, supported by sticks. Another way was cooking the meat in a pit made in the ground. 'Barbacoa' is also the Spanish word for barbecue, which means 'meat smoking apparatus' or 'sacred fire pit'
- Another theory suggests that barbecue is derived from a French word, 'Barbe a queue' which literally means 'whiskers to tail' i.e. roasting the entire animal. It is also said that in the earlier times signs reading "Bar, Beer and Cues", were put up in front of the roadhouses and beer joints that had a pool table to attract customers and the name 'barbecue' has been derived from it
- Barbecue was introduced in America in the early 1800s, when cowboys were employed for moving cattle to the West. These cowboys were given meat that was hard and impossible to chew. They found out that cooking meat, directly on the fire for 5-7 hours makes the meat tender and edible. They also experimented with goat, pork ribs, beef ribs, venison and pork butt, and the results were delicious
- Barbecue is done in many countries around the world, however the meat used and the way of cooking is different in different regions. Although the choice of meat is mainly pork and beef, it can differ in various places according to the availability of the animal. In South America, pork is the meat of choice, while people in the North prefer beef. Barbecues are also made from chicken, mutton and pork ribs. Sometimes, vegetables are also barbecued, but many do not consider it as an authentic barbecue
- No barbecue is complete without sauces, spice rubs and marinades, which are added while barbecuing and are even used as dips while eating. The preference of sauce and spice rubs vary in different regions. While some prefer it sweet, others like it spicy and hot. They normally include garlic, pepper, tomatoes, herbs and lime juice to make the meat tastier
- Earlier BBQs were made only in charcoal and wood, but nowadays, gas barbecues have become common. They are available in different styles, including a portable one, and are efficient and easy to use. Depending on whether the meat is cooked on charcoal, wood or gas, their taste differs
- Barbecue is not only a way of cooking, but also an event where people come together to eat and make merry. Earlier in South America, the slaughtering of pigs was celebrated with great pomp and they were barbecued and eaten. In the 20th century, barbecues were introduced in restaurants while today, backyard barbecue has become a great way for parties. People who are passionate about barbecues either buy a barbecue equipment or construct one in their backyard
- Many people think that grilling is same as barbecuing because their equipment and techniques are very similar. Apparently, it is not so! Grilling refers to fast cooking, while barbecue takes a lot of time, sometimes even more than 24 hours
- It is interesting to see the way barbecue has evolved from a means for survival to a source of enjoyment and fun. Although it is not clear whether the origin of barbecue was from a single country or an amalgamation of different cultures and nations, it is loved and enjoyed by people all over the world
- 2 x BBQ Barbecue Gadget Roasted Tongs
General Model h_016 Spec Condition New Material Stainless steel Features Features Grill and flip foods to perfection, and once the hard work is done, serve up your delicious barbecued food. This tong makes this easy, and uses scalloped edging to effectively grasp the food
This item is a must when it comes time to fire up the grill
Perfect for turning chicken, pork chops, and other foods on the grill Made of thick
The stainless steel construction of these tongs make them extra sturdy, and the extended length of the tongs keep hands safely away from heat when cooking food
The versatility of the almost flat end of the tongs makes it easy to grab all sizes of food from small hot dogs and chicken wings to fat juicy steaks
Ect for turning chicken, steaks, corn on the cob, and other foods on the grill. Tong shape grabs all food sizes
Packaging Package Included 2 x BBQ Barbecue Gadget Roasted Tongs
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.14||USD$ 8.03||USD$ 6.92||USD$ 5.43||USD$ 5.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?