Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Roller Ball Pen Color Black Material Copper Phosphorus(Clip Material)
Dimension 13.8x 1.1cm/5.4 x 0.4in(L x Dia.)
Features Features Perfecting perfection-our legendary classic evolved, updated, thoroughly of the moment
Roller ball pen has a very soft and smooth feel to it, guaranteed to become your favorite pen
Simple roller ball pen has a classic aesthetic design boutique
For the compact roller pen to be functional, as well as aesthetically pleasing
Roller ball pen has become a fountain pen quality and perfect stop baosteel representative of the process
For the main core roller pen to teach the user how to enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle
Roller ball pen stands for quality of life everlasting elegance
Packaging Package Included 1 x Roller Ball Pen
- Color: Black
- Size: 13.8x 1.1cm/5.4 x 0.4in(L x Dia.)
- Nib Diameter: 0.5mm/0.02in
- Clip Material: Copper Phosphorus
- Barrel Material: Brass
- Perfecting perfection-our legendary classic evolved, updated, thoroughly of the moment
- Roller ball pen has a very soft and smooth feel to it, guaranteed to become your favorite pen
- Simple roller ball pen has a classic aesthetic design boutique
- For the compact roller pen to be functional, as well as aesthetically pleasing
- Roller ball pen has become a fountain pen quality and perfect stop baosteel representative of the process
- For the main core roller pen to teach the user how to enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle
- Roller ball pen stands for quality of life everlasting elegance
- Its design simplicity, compact and elegant, will become the new symbol of modern pop culture
- Special design makes it elegant and fashion. This roller ball pen is convenient and easy to use
- Stylish high grade business office roller ball pen will show your high taste
- You will become fashionable and stylish with this roller pen
- Compact roller pen is a perfect gift for someone special to you and your family
What Is a Rollerball Pen?
The perfect pen can make any writer's experience more enjoyable. Certain types of pen flatter handwriting more than others and have better quality. One of the latest trends in pen technology is the rollerball pen
- Rollerball pens are modeled after the ballpoint pen. The pen has a ball that passes smooth ink through the tip of the pen
- Unlike the oil-based ball point pen, the ink of a rollerball pen is water or gel based. It is meant to resemble the ink of a fountain pen
- Ballpoint ink can write on a variety of surfaces because it is made with oil and is therefore reflective. Rollerball ink only shows on a lighter surface
- Rollerball pens have a number of benefits compared to other pens. Writers have to apply little pressure to rollerball pens. Rollerball pens also write bolder and come in more colors
- Rollerball ink is water or gel based, so it often smears and bleeds through paper. The pens also have less ink than a ballpoint pen and can clog easier
How to Fix a Roller Ball Pen:
- Roller ball pens are made with special gel inks that cause less skipping and stopping as you write with the pen. Despite this feature, roller ball pens still stop working from time to time, even when there is still ink available in the pen to use. Fortunately, there are easy tips and tricks to quickly get your roller ball pen working again if it stops
- Vigorously run the pen back and forth on a piece of paper. Try quick circles, as well, if the back and forth does not work. If the roller ball is stuck, this could make it start rolling freely again
- Run the tip of the pen under warm or hot water. The ink found in common roller ball pens can clog very easily, causing the ink to stop flowing. Warm water can break up the clog
- Shake the pen up and down, then try writing with it. The shaking of the pen can get the ink inside the well flowing again in some cases
- Firmly press the pen into a piece of paper, then try writing with it. This causes pressure on the roller ball and can clean out any ink clogs that may be preventing the pen from writing properly
- Write on a piece of glass with the pen. While this may seem unusual, glass can get a roller ball running smoothly again. If you don't have a piece of glass available at your desk, try using a window, glass vase or even a bathroom or compact mirror
- 1 x Roller Ball Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.81||USD$ 11.29||USD$ 10.77||USD$ 10.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.