Customers Also Bought
- Finished and ready to go roller blinds is very convenient for your use
- A traditional window fashion, the roller blind is safe, classically stylish, and versatile
- Roller blinds are uniquely designed with originality and accuracy as a perfect complement to any furnishing
- Roller blinds are easy functional and ideal window coverings
- The light filtering roller blinds allow enough light, while providing the privacy and they look wonderful
- This roller blinds can provide the finishing touch to a decorating scheme or lend the room a fresh new look
- Fabric: Yarn
- Block Degree: 70%
- Clean Methods: Wet Towel Scrubbing
- Available Color: Brown, Black, White
- This roller blinds will keep the hard light effectively, yet provide your with privacy
- You can hang this roller blinds in any room to make it a perfect decoration for your rooms
- High quality material Bedroom Roller Blinds gives you a sense of texture and luxury
- The Anti-UV Roller Blinds can keep the harmful UV from damaging your furniture
Measure for: Inside Mount Roller Blinds
- To Find Width: Measure width of window opening at the top, middle, and bottom and use the narrowest dimension for ordering. Specify if your width measurement is the total blind width you desire (tip-to-tip) or the width of the fabric (cloth-to-cloth). The cloth-to-cloth measurement is 1 3/8" less than the tip-to-tip measurement. The factory will automatically take an allowance of 3/8" for operating clearance unless you specify otherwise
- To Find Height: Measure the height of the window from top of opening to top of sill in two places
- To install the product flush with the window frame, a minimum window depth of 2" is required without a valance and a minimum window depth of 4" is required with a valance
- Tip-to-Tip Measure is the common measure type for most roller blinds. Choosing this measure type will include the headrail "pegs" that mount the blind to the wall or frame
Measure for: Outside Mount Roller Blinds
- To Find Width: Measure the exact width of the area to be covered. It is recommended that 3" be added to the blind width for the standard overlap of 1 ½" on each side. Specify if your width measurement is the total blind width you desire (tip-to-tip) or the width of the fabric (cloth-to-cloth). The cloth-to-cloth measurement is 1 3/8" less than the tip-to-tip measurement
- To Find Height: Measure the height of the area to be covered. Measure from the ceiling or desired point above the window to approximately 1 ½" below the window frame
- Cloth Measure is uncommon and should only be used for Outside Frame applications. The headrail is wider than the cloth of the blind which causes the "pegs" to extend beyond the width of the blind material. This total distance is 1-3/8" wide, or a gap of 11/16" on each side of the blind material
Allow Some Overlap:
- For outside mount applications allow the blind to overlap 1 1/2" to 3" on the sides, top and bottom of the window
Note for Ready Made Roller Blinds:
- The width of the roller blinds is measured according the width of Tip-to-Tip
- Available Size: 27in, 34in, 36in, 48 wide x 64in height
- Available Size: 27in, 34in, 36in, 48 wide x 72in height
- 1 x Finished Roller Blinds(As Shown)
- 1 x Set of Accessories(As Shown)
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 55.67||USD$ 47.54||USD$ 39.40||USD$ 28.55||USD$ 28.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?