Customers Also Bought
- Learn the physics of motion when you let go metal marbles to traverse a rollercoaster ride going through twists, turns and loops
- It also has an electronically powered mechanical elevator to raise marbles to the topmost level
- Space Rail is the cheap chinese knock-off of the popular Japanese SpaceWARP marble roller coaster toy
- How easy the parts fit together and marveled at how durable it was
- Laying the rail down is problematic as the connectors do not fasten together very well, so when you lay a part of rail down and try to get it down on another fastener, the first one will come apart
- The good part is that the rail is nice and stiff on which the marble moves on with ease
- The goal waiting for you is filled with the great sense of fulfillment, and it will heal you over the fatigue from your daily lives
- Power by R14 battery(Not Included)
- Size(After Assembling): 71 x 20 x 36cm/27.9 x 7.8 x 14.1in(L x W x H)
- Material: Plastic
- The Length of Rail: 16m/52.4ft
- This Children Favorite Level 3 SpaceRail SpaceWarp Roller Coaster Toy with Steel Ball is one of the best showcase model for any auto enthusiasts
- Each with authentic colors, realistic graphics and various moving parts
- Die-cast cab and functional door, moving wheels and lifelike details
Die Cast Model Cars:
- Fully built scale model cars made of die cast metal are very popular among collectors. These models are manufactured in various scales like 1:12, 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, and 1:64, among others
- Larger-scale premium models today are generally made with attention to details which replicate a real model, such as a working steering which steers the wheels in larger models, doors, trunk/boot, and hood/bonnet that open (the latter showing a detailed engine complete with things such as an exhaust system and/or other items contained in a typical car engine), and tyres mounted on a workable suspension system. In smaller scales some of the details are often eliminated. So, e.g. in 1:32, 1:48, or 1:43 scale cars, the steering and wheels generally do not work. Likewise, only the front doors and hood might be functional, with non-opening rear doors and trunk. (There are exceptions to this, of course.)
- However, the concept of these models generally began with far simpler toys in smaller scales, such as Dinky Toys (often 1:43), production of which began in 1934, and Matchbox cars (often approx. 1:64), introduced in the mid-'50s. Early die-cast toys featured no opening parts whatsoever. Affected by market forces and by improvements in production technology, companies began to improve the quality of the toys over time. The "best" improvements were often copied by the competition within 1-2 years of their appearance on the market. Examples of these would be plastic windows, interiors, separate wheel/tire assemblies, working suspensions, opening/moving parts, headlights, mask-spraying or tampo-printing, and low-friction wheel/suspension aggregates
- Organized collecting of toy car models developed quickly, particularly in the UK and the USA. At first, collectors seeking models and their variations (in a manner similar to stamp or coin collecting) began cataloguing the models, driving the value for rare items up. This led to a reaction by the market as well, as in the late 1970s at the latest, in a movement started by Matchbox, the wishes and perceived desires of collectors were intentionally catered to in an attempt to capture a higher-price market segment. This movement eventually gave rise to the premium segment of the market as we know it today
- The collectors market also led to licensing aspects not known until the '80s. Typically, companies that make die-cast model cars will have a licensing arrangement with real car manufacturers to make replicas of their cars, whether they be concepts, in current production, or of models no longer produced. Companies whose logos are printed onto the models also enter similar licensing agreements
- Suitable for 8-14 years old children to play independently
- 1 x Level 3 SpaceRail SpaceWarp Roller Coaster Toy
- 3 x Steel Balls
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.40||USD$ 9.88||USD$ 9.40||USD$ 8.97||USD$ 8.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.