Customers Also Bought
- You are a street flyer, if wearing these Roller Skate Shoes
- There is a button on the inside to release or lock wheels in both front and back
- These Roller Skate Shoes feature retractable skate wheels in the soles
- The Roller Skate Shoes are perfect for your small adventurer to get bask in here to there
- Have fun with your friends this summer, now you do not have to watch them on their in-line skates, you can join in
- The Roller Skate Shoes push button is very easy for the child to manipulate, and very good used condition
- Material: Mesh & Rubber & Stainless Steel & PU
- It seems a pair of usual sport shoes, these roller skating shoes feature retractable skate wheels in the soles, push the button on the inside to release wheels then it will turn out a roller skate shoes
- The push button is very easy for you to manipulate, and very good used condition
- The lace-up system and Velcro closure make these skate roller shoes easy to wear and prevent loosing
- With these roller skate shoes, you can join the skaters and have fun with your friends
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Use Roller Skate Shoes?
- Choose between a pair of roller skate shoes with two wheels or four.
- Remove the heel plugs on a pair of two-wheeled skate shoes and pop in the wheels.
- Flex your feet to extend the wheels. Lean back slightly until your weight is on the back wheels and start rolling.
- Put one foot in front of the other, alternating your feet every now and then. Most of the skating done on a pair of roller skate shoes is on one foot, especially if you are wearing a pair of two-wheeled skate shoes, because the wheels are in the back. You have to lean back on the wheel in order to roll. In order to keep from falling over, one leg must be extended forward, but it is not the same as roller skating. You will only alternate feet occasionally as the one leg in use gets tired.
- Pop out the wheels and replace the heel plugs when you arrive at your destination.
How to Heel With Roller Shoes?
Find a Balance Point
- Hold on to a counter, rail or friend to keep your balance.
- Keep one foot in front of the other instead of side by side.
- Hold on to the counter while lifting your toes upward. Balance your weight on your heels while pulling yourself along.
- Put your toes down if you lose your balance.
- Move to the next section after you master balancing.
Step, Plant and Kick
- Step forward with your back foot.
- Take another step forward with the other foot. Plant your wheel with your toe upward.
- Push off or kick with your back foot.
- Balance your weight on the wheel as you raise your back toe.
- Roll along. Put the back foot behind the front foot. Raise your toes on both feet.
- Do a soft brake. Lift the toes on your back foot up slightly higher. Drag the heel of the shoe on the ground to slowly decrease your speed.
- Perform a hard brake. Transfer weight to your forefoot while skating on both feet. "Run" or "jog" out of your roll.
- Expect your body to pitch forward slightly as you stop abruptly.
How to Learn Roller Shoes?
- Put on protective gear such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads. You won't be wearing this equipment all the time when you use roller shoes, but you should definitely wear them while you learn and become more comfortable using them.
- Stand in place with your roller shoes on. Put one foot out on the ground in front of you as though if you were going to take off walking normally. Use whichever foot you want to take the lead, but most people feel comfortable with their dominant foot behind the other one.
- Raise your toe slightly on the front foot to balance on the wheel of the shoe. Use your back foot to push off and then also balance this foot on the wheel. Keep your feet close together and direct your body with the front foot.
- Stop by slowly lifting your toe on the back foot up higher until the back of the shoe touches the ground. Practice stopping on level ground with something soft such as grass nearby to break your fall while moving slowly before taking on any hills or wide expanses of concrete.
- 1 x Pair of Street Flyer Skate Retractable Wheel Roller Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 87.30||USD$ 82.89||USD$ 78.49||USD$ 72.61||USD$ 72.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.