Customers Also Bought
It is one pair of boots, but it is a different charming cool outdoor roller skates boots.
Wheel Material: PU
Upper Material: Cow Leather
High quality shows your high skill
You are worth itThis pair of cow leather lace up double row best roller skates comes with toe brakes allowing quick and easy stopping
Designed with double row and lace up, this pair of fashionable cow leather outdoor roller skates is so comfortable and stable for everyone to wear
- Lace it all up with you choice in laces
- Lightweight design boot outdoor roller skates that give you added support
- Provide a more compact fit around the foot
- The supportive and comfortable best roller skates is perfect for gaining experience
- This pair of roller skates delivers in structure, support, and performance
- Perfect cow leather roller skates for using in the skating rink
This pair of supportive and comfortable roller skates is perfect for gaining experience
Perfect cow leather roller skates for using in the skating rink
Like the guy....
About Roller Skating:
Roller skating is an activity done for recreation, transportation, sport or just to stay fit. There are several different types and styles, most of which have made their mark on popular culture throughout America. Although the activity, which involves a person wearing specialized skates with wheels, hit its highest peak in the late 1970s and 1980s, it is still evolving as a sport and continues to delight many with its accessibility and ease
The history of roller skating begins as far back as the 1760s, when a Belgian inventor named Joesph Merlin rolled his way into a party sporting metal-wheeled boots. Roller skating as it's most often known as, however, came about in 1863 when James Leonard Plimpton designed the basic quad-shaped roller skate, the classic roller skate design. The freewheeling activity hit its highest prominence in the 1970s when the advancement of plastic technology made skates more affordable and the popularity of disco drew people into roller rinks in greater numbers. In the 1990s, however, roller skating began to be eclipsed by "Rollerblading" a type of roller skating done on inline skates where the four wheels were lined up like a blade down the middle of the skate
In addition to recreational roller skating, done for fun or fitness, there are three main types of sport roller skating: Artistic, Speed and Aggressive. Artistic roller skating involves skating figures, which display control and accuracy, choreographed dance, judged on accuracy and style and freestyle routines that include jumps, spins and choreography. Artistic roller skating can be done solo, in pairs or in precision teams, typically of four skaters.
There are two types of speed skating: speed skating and inline speed skating. Traditional speed skating is done on specially designed quad skates which have a lower ankle for greater maneuverability. Inline speed skating is performed on inline skates and is strikingly similar to ice speed skating. Inline speed skating has been campaigning to become an Olympic sport, but has yet to reach that goal.
Aggressive roller skating refers to tricks performed using inline skates. The sport involves two factions "park" which is done at skate parks and "street skating," which is done anywhere other than a designated skate park. Aggressive roller skating has become increasingly popular alongside other "extreme" sports like skateboarding and BMX
There are different types of roller skates or inline skates required for the various classes of roller skating. Traditional roller skating is distinguished by the classic, quad shaped roller skate where there are four wheels with two in the front and two on the back of the skate. The classic roller skate is most often used for traditional recreational roller skating. For artistic roller skating, skates are characterized by a high cuff around the angle to give the skater more control for the required jumps and choreography. Speed skates have a very low ankle and low heel to increase speed and maneuverability. More modern inline skating can be distinguished by the use of inline skates, or Rollerblades. Aggressive skating often requires a more rigid and ber boot, while the two middle wheels of the inline skate are often replaced with smaller hard plastic or rubber wheels for greater control and grip while performing tricks on a ledge or rail
The Roller Skating Association asserts that there are indeed health benefits of roller skating. Because the activity provides a complete aerobic workout, the benefits can be compared to that of jogging. Because the feet glide, joint damage, which often results from running, is also not as severe. For weight control, it is estimated that 350 calories are burned per hour at six miles per hour and 600 calories are burned per hour at 10 miles per hour
Roller skating has made a definitive mark on American popular culture. From roller derby to roller rinks, roller skating is a near rite-of-passage for children. Additionally, over 94 titles in the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) include roller-skating as a main keyword, some of the more iconic being "Boogie Nights" (1997) and "Xanadu" (1980). Roller derby, a contact roller skate sport, has also increased in popularity throughout the past decade
How to Roller Skate:
A real beginner's guide to getting moving
- Place feet in "V" position, heels together, toes apart
- Keep your body upright and don't look down
- Bend your knees slightly. Arms out like an airplane's wings
- March, don't walk, using small baby steps. Lift your knees, keeping your feet in the "V" position
- Do not attempt to slide skates; roll will happen if your feet are properly placed
- Pushing, when you are ready for it, occurs by pushing your skate out to the side, not to the back as in walking
- Falling: To fall keep your hands out in front of you, bend your knees as much as possible and sit back on your backside and thighs. Do not touch the ground with your hands if possible... Wrist and arm injuries are the most common injuries in skating
- Backwards skating is very similar to forward, except that you keep your toes together and heels apart in an inverse "V" position
This pair of fashionable cow leather lace up double row outdoor roller skates is stylish and perfect for skaters, if you want to experience the cool feelings of the skate sport, you should choose pair of best roller skates. Take the shoes now and be a fashion people.
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- 1 x Pair of Roller Skates
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.89||USD$ 23.36||USD$ 21.83||USD$ 19.79||USD$ 19.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.