Customers Also Bought
- Magic Rubik comes with unique turning action and simple color scheme
- It comes with compact and portable handheld design
- The cube Rubik is of large angled structured and powerful fault-tolerant design
- Challenge yourself to solve puzzles with this puzzle Rubik
- The perfect cube Rubik for sports fans suits all ages
- Puzzle Rubik is the indispensable desktop accessory when you need to refresh and rethink
- Puzzle Rubik is decorated with vibrant team graphics and is sure to make a great gift
- Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5cm/2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2in(L x W x H)
- Colour: Black
- This puzzle Rubik is with unique structure and good hand touch feeling
- The perfect puzzle Rubik is with unique twist square shape
- Challenge yourself with this popular Magic Rubik for rethink or relax
- The perfect puzzle Rubik is a perfect toy for children and adults to tap intellectual resources
- The puzzle Rubik is wrapped in a colorful and elegant square box
How to Solve the Rubik's Cube:
- Learn the terminology. The squares of the cube are called "Cubies." The colored sides on the fronts of all the Cubies are called "Facelets." There are three types of Cubies: corners, edges and center. All moves are made from viewing the cube at a diagonal, with the left visible surface called the "front." Like a tic-tac-toe diagram, there are three rows and three columns per face, or surface of the cube. The use of diagrammatic icons was developed by Denny Dedmore in 1997, as the easiest solution to learn and master
- Prime the cube. Prepare it for solving. Turn the cube until the upper-right-hand corner cubie on the front of the cube has a color. Then, turn the rest of the cube around until the top color of the selected first corner cubie matches the center. For instance, if the top color is blue, the center top color cubie must also be blue. This priming solves two of the top row cubies
- Solve the other three top corner cubies. Turn the entire cube 90 degrees left. The top-most right cubie must be blue, with red on the facing side and yellow on the adjacent side to the right. Choose one of five sequences/algorithms to line the corners properly with a complete blue "X" on top and corner matching on facelets
- Place the edges while finishing the top layer. The moves that make the top "X" are repeated to complete the top layer. Employ one of five sequences/algorithms to get all blue cubies on the top of the cube
- Form the horizontal half "T." Turn the middle layer to match up with the top layer color. Turn the bottom row clockwise or counter clockwise to create to faces with large "T"s.Two algorithms will achieve the moves necessary to result in the capital Ts on the sides
- Arrange the last layer corners. Turn the cube over, placing the blue layer on the bottom. On the red front, green must be in the top upper corners. The objective is to move the correct corners into place, enabling finishing by flipping the corners following two 11-step algorithms
- Complete all last layer corners. This is a process of flipping corners into their final positions. Green should be the last layer color. Once one of three green arrangements are achieved, perform a 10-step algorithm several times
- Completely finish two edges. At least one edge should be in its final position. Place that side in the front position, and perform an 8-step algorithm to move the remaining facelets into their proper final places
- Solve the Rubik's Cube. This will involve only one unfinished layer, where two opposite or adjacent edges are completed. The unfinished edges will either be opposite the center on the top or in the center of the front and adjacent sides. Then employ the Denny Dedmore "H Pattern" or "Fish Pattern" to complete the Rubik's Cube
How to Properly Hold a Rubik's Cube:
- Determine the name of each particular side of the Rubik's Cube. They are up, down, front, left, right and back
- Hold the Rubik's Cube in your left hand if you are right-handed, or in your right hand if you are left-handed. Choose a side of your cube as the top, or the "up" side, and keep it in that position as you attempt to solve the puzzle. The key is to keep the center square of the "up" side stationary as you try to solve the puzzle
- Keep the cube upright. Only rotate the sides of the cube toward you, to get the formation you want. By not moving the top, you are able to keep track of how each side changes with each move
- Study the particular arrangement of your Rubik's Cube. Holding it upright, note the patterns on the right, left, front, back and down sides of the cube
- Learn different algorithms to solve the puzzle. Practice some of them, holding the cube as discussed in steps 1 through 4. Move the cube as necessary, remembering to name the sides according to the orientation in relation to the holder
- 1 x Rubik
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.25||USD$ 6.15||USD$ 6.04||USD$ 5.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.