Customers Also Bought
- Magic Rubik comes with unique turning action and simple color scheme
- It comes with compact and portable handheld design
- The cube Rubik is of large angled structured and powerful fault-tolerant design
- Challenge yourself to solve puzzles with this puzzle Rubik
- The perfect cube Rubik for sports fans suits all ages
- Puzzle Rubik is the indispensable desktop accessory when you need to refresh and rethink
- Puzzle Rubik is decorated with vibrant team graphics and is sure to make a great gift
- Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5cm/2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2in(L x W x H)
- Colour: Black
- This puzzle Rubik is with unique structure and good hand touch feeling
- The perfect puzzle Rubik is with unique twist square shape
- Challenge yourself with this popular Magic Rubik for rethink or relax
- The perfect puzzle Rubik is a perfect toy for children and adults to tap intellectual resources
- The puzzle Rubik is wrapped in a colorful and elegant square box
How to Solve the Rubik's Cube:
- Learn the terminology. The squares of the cube are called "Cubies." The colored sides on the fronts of all the Cubies are called "Facelets." There are three types of Cubies: corners, edges and center. All moves are made from viewing the cube at a diagonal, with the left visible surface called the "front." Like a tic-tac-toe diagram, there are three rows and three columns per face, or surface of the cube. The use of diagrammatic icons was developed by Denny Dedmore in 1997, as the easiest solution to learn and master
- Prime the cube. Prepare it for solving. Turn the cube until the upper-right-hand corner cubie on the front of the cube has a color. Then, turn the rest of the cube around until the top color of the selected first corner cubie matches the center. For instance, if the top color is blue, the center top color cubie must also be blue. This priming solves two of the top row cubies
- Solve the other three top corner cubies. Turn the entire cube 90 degrees left. The top-most right cubie must be blue, with red on the facing side and yellow on the adjacent side to the right. Choose one of five sequences/algorithms to line the corners properly with a complete blue "X" on top and corner matching on facelets
- Place the edges while finishing the top layer. The moves that make the top "X" are repeated to complete the top layer. Employ one of five sequences/algorithms to get all blue cubies on the top of the cube
- Form the horizontal half "T." Turn the middle layer to match up with the top layer color. Turn the bottom row clockwise or counter clockwise to create to faces with large "T"s.Two algorithms will achieve the moves necessary to result in the capital Ts on the sides
- Arrange the last layer corners. Turn the cube over, placing the blue layer on the bottom. On the red front, green must be in the top upper corners. The objective is to move the correct corners into place, enabling finishing by flipping the corners following two 11-step algorithms
- Complete all last layer corners. This is a process of flipping corners into their final positions. Green should be the last layer color. Once one of three green arrangements are achieved, perform a 10-step algorithm several times
- Completely finish two edges. At least one edge should be in its final position. Place that side in the front position, and perform an 8-step algorithm to move the remaining facelets into their proper final places
- Solve the Rubik's Cube. This will involve only one unfinished layer, where two opposite or adjacent edges are completed. The unfinished edges will either be opposite the center on the top or in the center of the front and adjacent sides. Then employ the Denny Dedmore "H Pattern" or "Fish Pattern" to complete the Rubik's Cube
How to Properly Hold a Rubik's Cube:
- Determine the name of each particular side of the Rubik's Cube. They are up, down, front, left, right and back
- Hold the Rubik's Cube in your left hand if you are right-handed, or in your right hand if you are left-handed. Choose a side of your cube as the top, or the "up" side, and keep it in that position as you attempt to solve the puzzle. The key is to keep the center square of the "up" side stationary as you try to solve the puzzle
- Keep the cube upright. Only rotate the sides of the cube toward you, to get the formation you want. By not moving the top, you are able to keep track of how each side changes with each move
- Study the particular arrangement of your Rubik's Cube. Holding it upright, note the patterns on the right, left, front, back and down sides of the cube
- Learn different algorithms to solve the puzzle. Practice some of them, holding the cube as discussed in steps 1 through 4. Move the cube as necessary, remembering to name the sides according to the orientation in relation to the holder
- 1 x Rubik
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.25||USD$ 6.14||USD$ 6.04||USD$ 5.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.