Customers Also Bought
- Designed in 3x3x7 structure, you can enjoy the fun of difficulty level puzzle game
- Featured with high technology, this magic rubik is compact enough for you
- This magic rubik comes with built-in color sticker for each side
- Suitable for all age groups, this magic rubik can be great gift for anyone
- Magic rubik comes with unique turning action and simple color scheme
- A magic rubik is the indispensable desktop accessory when you need to refresh and rethink
- Size: 5.75 x 5.75 x 5.75cm/2.26 x 2.26 x 2.26in(L x W x H)
- This magic rubik is designed in high difficulty level 3x3x7 structure to challenge your intelligence
- This magic rubik looks simple, but it's not easy to solve the puzzles
- This magic rubik puzzle game is very healthy way to relax yourself
- You can challenge yourself to solve puzzles with this puzzle rubik
- The perfect magic rubik is a perfect toy for children and adults to tap intellectual resources
Magic Cube Tutorial:
Rubik's magic cube can be challenge; when you are solving one side the other side messes up on you. According to Michiel van der Blonk, you can solve the magic cube with a layer by layer approach and using only four algorithms or sequence of moves. Once you learn to recognize when to use an algorithm and memorize the four algorithms, you should be able to solve the magic cube within one minute. It is best to learn the algorithms one by one since it is the hardest part
- Learn the notation symbols which is considered standard: Right (R), Left (L), Up (U), Down (D), Front (F), Back (B)
- Learn the mathematical X, Y and Z axes
- X--rotate the cube looking at the Right face
- Y--rotate the cube looking at the Up face
- Z--rotate the cube looking at the Front face
- Learn the technique to solve the magic cube in the layer by layer method: Make a cross on the top layer, insert the corners to make the top layer complete, insert the middle layer edges, make a cross on the bottom layer, rotate the corners to make the bottom color complete, Swap corners to fix the bottom corners, swap (or carousel) edges to fix the bottom edges
- Learn the first algorithm "The Cross:"
- Put the front-bottom sticker on top-front "D" "L" "F" "L;" put the front-top sticker on top-front "F" "U" "R" "U;" put the front-right sticker on top-front "U" "R" "U;" put the front-left sticker on top-front "U" "L" "U."
How to Modify Rubik's Cubes:
People who speedcube, trying to solve a Rubik's Cube as quickly as possible, need a cube that doesn't stick when turning. But even a casual Rubik's Cube solver benefits having a lean, quick cube. In order to understand which pieces of the cube need to be modified, it's best to understand the anatomy of the cube first. The cube has three layers: top, middle, and bottom. Each layer has four corner pieces. In between the corner pieces are the middle pieces, and the center pieces are, obviously, in the center of each layer. The core holds the the pieces together
- Make sure the Cube is in "solved" position, or that each side of the Cube is a solid color
- Disassemble the top layer of the cube by misaligning the top layer and prying off the pieces with a flat head screwdriver. Misalign the first layer by matching one of the middle pieces of one side of the top layer with a corner piece of the middle layer. Place the screwdriver underneath the middle piece and pry upward
- Sand the whole side of the Cube that you uncovered by removing the top layer. Hold the Cube firmly in one hand to ensure none of the remaining pieces of the Cube fall out
- Reassemble the first layer of the Cube
- Record which color corresponds to the side of the Cube you used as the "top layer" above. In other words, record which color was facing upwards when you misaligned the top layer. This will stop you from sanding a side twice
- Choose another side of the Cube to become the "top layer" and repeat steps 1-5
- Disassemble the Cube completely. Misalign the top layers of the Cube using the above method only now, since you need to disassemble the Cube completely, remove the middle pieces of each layer until all that remains to be removed are the corner pieces. Finally, remove the corner pieces. The center pieces are a part of the core and will not be removed
- Fill your sink full of warm water and toss all of your pieces into the sink. Don't worry about the stickers; they will stay in place if the pieces are in the water briefly
- Churn the pieces in the water for about thirty seconds to remove the excess sand. Scoop up all the pieces at once and dry them with tissue paper
- Release a short burst of water from the sink on top of the core of the cube and dry it with tissue paper
- Remove as much water as possible
- Lay out all the loose pieces of the Cube on a sheet of paper. They should be laid out uniformly, each piece exposing the same side
- Spray the pieces with lubricant. Make sure the exposed side of the piece is covered
- Let the pieces dry for 2 to 3 minutes before rotating each piece uniformly and spraying again
- Coat every surface of the core of the cube with lubricant
- Reassemble the cube
- 1 x Rubik
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.32||USD$ 13.90||USD$ 13.48||USD$ 12.91||USD$ 12.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.