Customers Also Bought
- The bathroom carpet is made of high quality polypropylene fiber material, it is skid proof
- This skid proof Carpet belongs to the green plant carpet, low carbon environmental protection make it welcome in modern people
- You can see the nice workmanship and the beautiful pattern from the picture
- The cheap carpet is stylish and durable for a long time using and the carpet set included three parts
- You will love this kind of fashionable skid proof home bathroom carpet
- The Household Bathroom Carpet can add a natural feel to your entryway
- This Cheap Carpet is unsurpassed in uniqueness and quality, which will be good if placed in your office, bedroom, bathroom, or doorway
- For an added a bit of fashion style, your home room will be more unique than ever with this Antiskid Rug Carpet
- This Bathroom Carpet will bring any room to life
- The Bathroom Carpet is thick, soft, and absorbent antiskid carpet with unique design
- Material: Polypropylene Fiber
- Big Carpet Size: 140 x 70cm/27.6 x 55.1in(L x W)
- Small Carpet Size: 60 x 40cm/15.7 x 23.6in(L x W)
How to Find Bathroom Carpet:
- There are countless carpets available for installation in bathrooms, varying in texture, color and fiber. Selecting a bathroom carpet to suit your room's needs is not merely an exercise in design and aesthetics, however. You must also take into consideration the bathroom's moisture levels and look for a carpet that is resistant to mold and water damage. With the proper planning process, you can find the perfect carpet for your bathroom
- Measure your bathroom. This will help you when you go to a retailer and look for bathroom carpet, as you will have a better idea of the total cost of the carpet that you will purchase. If you are planning to install the carpet yourself, it may also be helpful to draw a map of your bathroom and measure the distances between each individual feature of your bathroom
- Take a picture of your bathroom. When you go to look for a bathroom carpet at a retailer, it would be helpful to have a color reference as your guide to help you in selecting the color of your bathroom carpet
- Visit several carpet and bath stores. There are many companies that sell carpeting in many locations. Shop around before making a final decision. Not only will you be able to see more options for carpets, but you will also be able to compare prices. You can find listings for carpet stores in the phone book or online. Often, large retailers that sell a variety of home goods also sell carpets
- Select from carpets that have built-in mildew- or mold-resistant backing. Because the carpet will be located in an area of your home where there is higher moisture content or direct contact with water, it's a good idea to choose a carpet that has a backing to prevent mold or mildew
- Choose a carpet with synthetic fibers, rather than plush, natural fibers like wool. Even though a plush fiber carpet may look attractive and feel luxurious, it will retain moisture. Even if this type of carpet has a mold- and mildew-resistant backing and you treat it with additional mold and mildew-resistant cleaning products, it still may suffer water damage, which can be costly to fix
How to Clean a Soaked Bathroom Carpet:
- Almost everyone has a rug or carpet in the bathroom. The problem is that the rug can get soaked when you step out of the shower or give the kids a bath. A wet carpet can start to grow mold or collect dirt and mud. When this happens, it's time to clean the carpet
- Decide if the rug must stay on the floor or can be removed. If your bathroom is fully carpeted, skip to step 7
- Take the carpet rug off the floor and put it in a large sink or bathtub, or take it outside
- Soak the rug with water. Rinse out as much dirt as you can, using your hands and the brush
- Add laundry detergent to the brush and begin to scrub it into the carpet. This works best if you have short, thin carpet. For thicker, plush carpet, put the detergent on your hands, and scrub it in as if you were washing your child's hair
- Rinse the soap out of the rug. You will probably need to rinse the rug a couple of times
- Hang the rug outside on a line or over a fence. If you have a wet/dry vac, use it to suck out some of the water
- Apply carpet cleaner to the entire carpet, if your carpeting is wall to wall and can't be removed. Work the cleaner into the carpet, using a brush or a sponge
- Use either a deep-cleaning carpet machine, made for removing water from carpet, or a wet/dry vac on the carpet. Some cleaning products tell you to allow the carpet to dry naturally and vacuum with a normal vacuum, so read the directions on the cleaner you bought
- Use fans to dry out the room as much as possible
- 5 x Carpets
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.83||USD$ 12.32||USD$ 11.84||USD$ 11.41||USD$ 11.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?