Customers Also Bought
- The lovers women running shoes from HEALTH offers a snug and supportive fit
- Excellent design, women running shoes can better protect the movement is not easy to twist your feet
- Shoes top with ventilation holes, letting your foot puts up with comfortable
- Lightweight, shock-absorbent women running shoes sport a breathable mesh design and is engineered for a smooth, responsive ride
- The lovers sprint spike shoes are made from special materials
- Enhance your runs with these women sports shoes
- Material: Artificial Leather & Mesh
- Sprint spike and nail puller are included. With white lace-up closure of the women sports shoes
- These women's athletic running shoes feature a sleek silver, breathable fabric upper, perfect for those long workouts
- This nice running shoes feature like light construction, durability and a breathable mesh upper
- Non-marking outsole and artificial leather upper. Shoes top with ventilation holes, letting your foot puts up with comfortable
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Your foot:
How to Care for Running Shoes:
- Wear your running shoes only for exercise: Although they may be your most comfortable pair of shoes, don't wear your running shoes for anything other than running or working out. Even if you're just walking around, you're still wearing out the cushioning
- Take them on and off properly: When you're in a rush, it's tempting to try to take your running shoes on and off without undoing the laces. Make sure you loosen the laces before you put your shoes on and take them off
- Dry your wet shoes properly: If your shoes get wet, don't put them on direct heat, like on a radiator. Heat dries out the leather and other materials in the shoes. To dry your running shoes properly, loosen the laces, take out the insoles, and let them air dry, away from direct heat. To help them dry faster, you can put crumpled-up newspaper inside of them
- Alternate shoes: If you run almost every day, it's beneficial to rotate two pairs of running shoes. Your shoes will last longer when you give them a day or two to decompress and dry out between workouts
- Store your shoes properly: Keep your shoes in a cool, dry place where they can air out properly. Don't leave them in places like a gym bag or a hot trunk
- Don't put them in the washing machine: If you need to clean your shoes, use a scrub brush, mild soap, and cold water, and then let them air dry
How to Select a Running Shoe:
- Find a good running shoe store. You can buy your shoe at the local mega-mart, but the sales professionals in a specialty store are better trained to help you pick the right shoe. To locate a store, ask friends who run, check running magazine reviews, or check the yellow pages
- Examine the soles of your old running shoes. Notice the spots where the shoes show wear from the road. This tells you where your foot falls every time it hits the ground
- Place your shoes side-by-side on a flat surface. If the shoes tilt in toward the middle, your new shoe probably needs more stability than your old shoe. If they tilt to the outside, you may have a high arch and your new shoes should have good shock absorption
- Look at the top of your shoe. If you can see an outline of your big or little toe, and you've noticed discomfort in those areas while running, you should try a larger or wider shoe
- Consider the amount of running you will be doing. This tells you whether you should buy an elite running shoe or a basic model. The more intense the running, the more money you'll want to spend on the shoes
- Go to the running shoe store. Tell them what you've found out about your old shoes, or bring a pair with you. The employees should be able to "read" your old shoes and guide your choice. If not, you probably should find a different store
- Try out the shoes. Many stores will let you take a run up and down the street to audition the shoes. Try on as many shoes as it takes. Make sure you like the feel and fit of the shoe. Try out the new shoes for at least 10 minutes. This lets you know if the shoe maintains its comfort during wear
- Buy the best running shoes for your feet. When you find the right pair, don't let them get away. Take them home and start breaking them in
- 1 x Pair of Running Shoes
- 1 x Set of Sprint Spike(12 Pcs)
- 1 x Nail Puller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.82||USD$ 21.99||USD$ 20.15||USD$ 17.70||USD$ 17.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.