Customers Also Bought
- The running shoes from HEALTH offers a snug and supportive fit
- Excellent design, better protect the movement is not easy to twist your feet
- Shoes vamp ventilation holes, letting your foot puts up with comfortable
- The running shoes are made from special materials
- Enhance your runs with these running accessories
- With the sticky lace on the vamp make you easy to wear the shoes
- Material: Leather & Mesh(VAMP); PU & EVA(Bottom)
- Track running shoes has excellent design, better protect the movement is not easy to twist your feet
- The track running shoes are made from special materials. Enhance your runs with these best running shoes
- With the zipper and lace of the spike shoes give you double protect when you running. The track running shoes from HEALTH offers a snug and supportive fit
- The track running shoes are the quintessential, ultimately versatile design. It is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Your Feet:
How to Put Spikes on Track Shoes:
- Remove spikes that are already in the shoes using the spike key. Place the key over the top of the spike, then turn to the left until the spike is completely free from the shoe
- Pinch a new spike between your thumb and index finger. Place the spike in one of the holes in the sole of the shoe with the point of the spike facing up. Twist the spike to the right to start screwing it into the sole of the shoe. Tighten the spike all the way down with the spike key
- Place a spike in each hole. Make sure each spike is tightened down all the way to prevent losing spikes
How to Buy Track Spikes:
- Buy a pair of spikes designed for your event. Running spikes can be roughly divided into three categories: sprint spikes for up to the 200 meters, middle distance spikes for 400 meters to the 800 meters, and distance spikes for the mile and up
- Get a shoe with the right kind of strike plate for your event. Sprint spikes often have a rigid strike plate that's lifted to keep you from running on your heels. Middle-distance and distance strike plates are lower to the ground and more flexible than the sprints
- Look for a shoe whose strike plate suits your running style. This mainly applies to sprinters, who will need to choose between long, short and composite strike plates. The long plates are the most rigid and are good for power runners, whereas the shorter plates are much more flexible and conform to the foot
- Buy shoes that fit like a glove, literally. Extra room in the end of the shoe will inhibit your mechanics and slow you down
- Try on as many different shoes as you can, and ask the salesperson if you can take them out on a track for a test run. If they say no, put the shoe through its paces in the store. Jog around and sprint in place to get a feel for how the pair performs
- Buy whichever shoe feels the "fastest" to you. This means the shoe should fit comfortably and flex with your foot in all the right places
- 1 x Pair of Running Shoes
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x Set of Spikes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.33||USD$ 34.24||USD$ 31.15||USD$ 27.03||USD$ 27.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.