Customers Also Bought
- The output of this S-video convertor is optional at 720P/60HZ or 1080P/60Hz
- Input video systems-NTSC and PAL are automatically deteced and adjusted with this HDMI convertor
- This interface convertor can connect composite Video and S-video simultaneously
- With the interface convertor, the input signal can be switched freely by switched button
- Settings of input signal and output resolution is auto-stored when power on again
- It is with scaler function and the output resolution is fixed at 720p to avoid compatibility problem
- Composite Video and S-video share the same audio input
- Motion compensated 3D wavelet video coding technology is applied in this HDMI convertor to make the converted picture rich in color and more vivid
- Input audio is integrated into HDMI convertor out as well as pass-through to earphone or sound box output
- Input video systems - NTSC and PAL is automatically detected and adjusted
- Up-scales composite Video or S-video to full HD 1080p
- RCA composite video and S-video to HDMI scaler takes either composite video or S-video as input and converts it to HDMI 1080P
- It allows older analog devices to be integrated into HD home theater system
- Simple design, it can give you a wonderful life, and bring visual impact effect
- Made of high technology and fine workmanship, this interface convertor is durable to use
- A simple interface convertor can link so wonderful world, let you enjoy the beauty of life
How to Connect HDMI to an Analog TV:
HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface. Many high definition multimedia devices such as HDTVs are equipped with at least one HDMI port. An HDMI port may be used to either send or receive an uncompressed audio and video digital signal. Analog TVs, not being digital, are not equipped to receive HDMI signals. Therefore, in order to connect an HD multimedia device to an analog TV via the HD device's HDMI port, you need to pass the signal through an HDMI-to-RCA composite video converter before sending it to the analog TV
- Unplug all involved electrical devices
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI "Out" port located on the source device (the source device is the device with the digital signal). Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI-to-RCA converter box
- Connect one end of the red RCA audio cable to the red RCA "Out" jack on the HDMI-to-RCA converter box (possibly labeled Audio "R"). Connect the other end of the cable to the red RCA "In" jack on the analog TV
- Insert one end of the white RCA audio cable into the white RCA "Out" jack on the HDMI-to-RCA converter box (possibly labeled Audio "L"). Insert the other end of the cable into the white RCA "In" jack located near the red RCA jack on the analog TV
- Plug one end of the yellow RCA audio cable into the yellow RCA "Out" jack on the HDMI-to-RCA converter box (possibly labeled "Video"). Insert the other end of this cable into the yellow RCA "In" jack located by the other RCA jacks on the analog TV
- Connect the power cord that came with the converter box to the power jack (typically labeled "DC") on the converter box. Then plug the power cord into a power strip or wall outlet
- Turn on the HDMI-to-RCA converter box, source device and analog TV set
- Switch the TV's video input channel to the A/V source setting using the "Input" or "Source" button on the TV's remote control
How to Convert HDMI to Composite Cable:
HDMI is a digital interface that transmits both audio and video signals over one cable. The technology simplifies the connection between TVs, DVD players, receivers and video monitors. While HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface, it is also capable of handling standard and enhanced signals. If one of your devices supports only HDMI and your TV only supports a standard composite connection, use an adapter to convert the signal
- Connect the HDMI cable from the DVD player, receiver or other device into the "HDMI" port on the adapter
- Insert the yellow end of the composite cable into the yellow "Composite Out" port on the adapter. Connect the red and white cables in the same manner
- Insert the other end of the composite cables into the "Composite In" ports on your TV's or monitor's input panel
- Select the "Composite" input on the monitor to display the video and audio from the HDMI to the composite connection
- 1 × AV Connector
- 1 × HDMI Cable
- 1 × Power
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 52.19||NZ$ 51.12||NZ$ 50.04||NZ$ 48.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?