Customers Also Bought
- Calfskin leather material makes this pair of men sandals comfortable to wear
- Classic design of these men sandals will make you attractive in summer
- Special anti-slip sole design protects you from slipping down on a watering floor
- These men flip flops are ideal for going on a holiday at the beach
- This pair of summer men slide sandals looks very cool and eye catching
- High quality also ensures that these shoes can be worn for a long time
- Wearing it both indoors and outdoors are quite convenient
- For the purpose of maintaining the health of your feet, these men sandals are your best choice
- Soft material will not hurt your feet and can protect and comfort your feet when you wear them
- Material: Calfskin Leather
- Made of high quality leather, these men sandals are durable for long time wear
- Men flip flops are comfortable and durable for long time wear
- Sole of the men sandals is skid proofing and wear resisting
- High quality men sandals will company you the whole summer
- They will give you a perfect stability and balance as the unique flat design
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
Fashion Tips on Sandals for Men:
There are three main types of men's sandals: dress ones that you can get away with wearing out for a nice event, casual styles that are best for hanging out at the beach or going to the store, and athletic sandals that you can wear while participating in sports. Once you understand the different types, you can avoid common fashion faux paus like wearing flip-flop sandals with button-down shirts and long tube socks with dressy leather sandals
- Dressy sandals are usually made of suede or leather, and cover most of the foot, so they go well with dressier men's clothing. For instance, fisherman sandals look like boat shoes only with slits down the front and sides. These are also sometimes called moccasins. Some styles can be worn with a linen button-down shirt and jeans or casual slacks. A step up would be a square-toed leather sandal (see "Resources" for an example). This sandal style can be worn to work or semi-formal affairs with a pair of khaki pants and a button-down dress shirt
- A casual sandal would be one that exposes more of your feet. These include flip flop styles and slip-in sandals. Flip flops are so casual that they are best reserved for either 1) use around the house or 2) outings at the beach. Slip-ins don't have a thong like flip flops, are usually made of rubber, and are sometimes called "fraternity sandals" because they are worn around the frat house. This is a very casual sandal for going around the house or around town for errands only. See an example under "Resources." Wear casual sandals with shorts, jeans, tanks, T-shirts and bathing trunks
- A sport sandal is a step up from casual in that you can wear them comfortably while participating in sports and they usually cover more of the foot. There are some modern styles that look just like comfortable sneakers, only with slits for aeration in the hot weather (see "Resources" for an example). Besides sports, for fashion these sandals should usually only be worn with a T-shirt and jeans or shorts. These sandals are also designed to go with hiking and trail gear, like cargo pants and shorts and button down hiking or camp shirts (think of Crocodile Dundee)
How to Clean Leather Sandals That Stink:
Foot odor is a part of life, but in the sweaty summertime even open-toed sandals can start to gather offensive smells that stop you in your tracks. Deal with stinky leather footwear early and often so you don't need to think twice before kicking off your shoes to get comfy. The right cleaning method depends on the leather. Generally, you'll want to avoid using soap and water---it only cleans the surface, and that's not where odor-causing bacteria lingers. Bleach kills everything but can also damage leather. Baking soda is the best option for dealing with lingering odors, and vinegar tends to be the safest option for suede
- Sprinkle baking soda liberally inside the sandal and let it sit for a day. On finished leather, make a thick paste of baking soda and water and rub it on the surface. Let the paste sit for at least an hour before wiping it off with a damp cloth
- Use a cloth soaked in a mixture of ¼ cup of vinegar to a gallon of water to wipe off the sandals. Let the leather air-dry completely
- To keep smells from reemerging, store your sandals with crumpled newspaper in the toe area. Doing this immediately after wearing them will wick moisture out of the leather. Recycle the newspaper after each use
- 1 x Pair of Men Sandals
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 60.11||USD$ 55.40||USD$ 50.69||USD$ 44.42||USD$ 44.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.