Customers Also Bought
- This men leather sandals can increase muscle activity and circulation
- Made of luxuriously soft and comfortable cow leather material
- Ventilation ports increase breathability
- Every step you take in this pair of men open toe sandals helps tone and trim your legs
- Greatly improve your balance and posture
- Open Toe design makes these men leather sandals fashionable and original
- The heels were measured reasonably
- Innovative design suits you to wear in every occasion
- Material: Cow Leather
- Color: Brown
- Style: Leather Sandals
- Every step you take in this pair of men open toe leather sandals helps tone and trim your legs, improve your muscle tone, increase muscle activity and circulation, and also help improve your balance and posture
- These men leather sandals are full of rugged good looks with the tonal leather overlays
- Made of luxuriously soft and comfortable cow leather material, these men sandals provide perfect wearing feelings
- Purposely designed ventilation ports increase the breathability while reasonably measured heels secure the safety
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
How to Stretch Leather Sandals?
Leather sandals are usually quite stiff and hard when you first get them. This is a perfect recipe for blisters once you start wearing them. It usually takes days, or even weeks, to stretch leather sandals out enough that they no longer cause blisters. In the meantime, you have to deal with painful, bloody feet. Fortunately, there are plenty of easy ways to stretch leather sandals quickly and safely.
- Buy stretching spray from a shoe store. Spray the solution into the insides of your sandals and then put the sandals on and walk around in them for at least 5 minutes. The stretching spray will go to work with the help of the heat from your feet and soon your sandals will be comfortable.
- Put on two to three pairs of very thick socks and walk around in your sandals for about 20 minutes to stretch them out to a comfortable fit.
- Purchase shoe stretchers from a shoe store. Place the stretchers inside your sandals every night for one week and your sandals will soon feel good on your feet.
- Cut a potato up into small chunks and then stuff the chunks into your sandals in the places that need stretching. Leave the potato chunks in the sandals overnight and the starches in the potato will soften the leather. When you put the sandals on the next day, they should stretch out easily to fit your feet.
- Take your sandals to a professional shoe-repair shop and ask that they be professionally stretched. Shoe repair shops have stretching machines and commercial leather softeners they can use to stretch your shoes quickly and safely. This usually requires a 24-hour turnaround time.
How to Break in Sandals?
- Buy the right size. Don't try to squeeze your feet into sandals that are too small. It's a good way to do some permanent damage to your toes.
- Test a hidden patch on the sandal. Look for a piece of leather that can't be seen by you or anyone else. Wet it with water and check to see if the color changes. Should the color change, you might not want to wet them.
- Put on the sandals and step into a bucket of water. You can forgo the bucket and spritz them with a water spray bottle, too. This trick will cause the sandals to mold to your feet.
- Towel off the remaining water. You don't want the sandals to be dripping all over the place. Wear them until they dry.
- Buy a leather moisturizer. If all else fails, leather moisturizer will soften the leather. You can find it a shoe stores or online.
- Rub a small amount of the moisturizer on the sandals. Cover the entire shoe. Wait a few minutes and wipe off the excess.
- 1 x Pair of Men Open Toe Leather Sandals
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.99||USD$ 38.19||USD$ 35.39||USD$ 31.66||USD$ 31.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.