Customers Also Bought
- Ergonomic design High Heel Slide Sandals is comfortable and soft
- T strap design makes you wear distinctive and chic
- It's made of high quality material, very soft and durable
- Foot bed conforms to foot, creating a custom fit
- These Women T Strap Sandals ensure great grip on a variety of surfaces
- High Heel Slide Sandals is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- Insole Material: Pigskin
- Heel Height: 11cm / 4.3in
- Front Lift Height: 2cm / 0.8in
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size
- Women T Strap High Heel Slide Sandals looks elegant and pretty that brings you much life and enjoyment
- Women T Strap Sandals can show off your style vividly. These women boots shoes ensure great grip on a variety of surfaces
- High Heel Slide Sandals shoes are super-soft, comfortable and cute enough to wear day after day
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
How to Measure High Heel Shoes Height:
For many women, high heels are a wardrobe staple. They come in a variety of styles, types and heights. Stiletto, pump and kitten are all types of high-heeled shoes. Although many women own a variety of different heels, they do not always know the height of each heel. Luckily, it doesn't take much effort to measure the height of high-heeled shoes
Set the shoe on a flat, even surface
- Measure the back of the heel from the point where it connects to the shoe, called the seam, to the bottom of the heel resting on the flat surface
- Write this measurement down; this is the height of your high-heeled shoe
The measured is taken placing the heel, with heel tip, on a flat surface and then measure from the surface to the top of the heel (in the back of shoe)
The measure is taken on the heel axis (about the middle of the heel) without tips
Italian Way 2:
The measure is taken on the heel axis (about the middle of the heel) with tips
Continental Industry Way:
The measure is taken as in figure and with tips
How to Walk in High Heel Shoes:
When you wear high heel shoes you not only look and feel taller, you look thinner. Have you noticed when you have on high heel shoes you stand up straighter? It's true, your posture gets better and your feet look smaller. What more can you ask for? If you haven't had practice with walking in larges size women heels than you have stumbled on the right article. I will share some fast and easy tips on how to walk in high heel shoes
- Start Small and Wide: Choose a nice thicker size heel that isn't too high or too spiky at first. You want to give yourself a chance to get used to having on heels. Get use to the feel of your heels just by standing in them at first
- Practice Walking on a Flat Surface: Walking in your high heels will come with ease the more practice you have. Start slow and walk stepping on your heel first and then the sole of your shoe. Concentrate on your walk pointing your toes forward and making it a fast and seamless motion. Don't stay too long on your heel before coming down on the sole of your shoe; it should be almost as if it is one motion
- Your Stride is Straight and Short: Your walk is shorter than your normal pace. Continue your practice but this time focus on your stride. Keep your legs straight and your feet on point and not leaning towards the sides of your heels. Remember in flats your walk in wider and in heels, it is closer together
- Practice on Different Levels: You have practiced on a flat service now it is time to use the stairs. Don't be afraid to hold on to the railing if you need to especially when coming down the stairs in heels. When you are walking up the stairs in your high heels shoes make sure the entire bottom of your shoe is on the step and not your heel. On the other hand, walking down the stairs in your heels you want to make sure that your entire shoe (heel and sole) are touching the step at the same time. Practicing walking up and down in your shoes until you feel comfortable will give you more confidence
How to Wear High Heel Shoes Pain Free:
High heels add height and drama to a woman's overall look, but many avoid them for fear of pinching and pain. Get the look you want in high heels without the pain by following these steps
- Start out wearing wedge-heel shoes. A wedge heel is close to the actual shape of a person's foot, thus allowing for more comfort
- Once you are comfortable wearing a wedge heel, begin wearing a 1-inch high heel. This will boost your height but not to the point where you begin to feel uncomfortable in the shoe. The idea is to slowly become more comfortable about wearing high heels
- Before you attempt to wear shoes with higher heels out in public, be sure that you are comfortable in them. Wear the heels around your house for several days, making sure that the shoes are comfortable on your feet. If you can't walk around your house in a particular pair of high heel shoes for more than a half hour, you probably shouldn't wear them in public
- Until you are more comfortable wearing high heeled shoes, wear them with socks. This is especially important if you're not used to wearing high heeled shoes. You may find that wearing heels without any socks can become extremely uncomfortable in a hurry
- Work on your posture while wearing high heeled shoes. Try to walk as upright, yet as natural as possible. High heeled shoes can be known to hurt your back as well as your feet
- If you find that your feet hurt while wearing high heel shoes, consider purchasing padded insoles. These will give you some added comfort while wearing heels
- Avoid buying inexpensive high heel shoes. Everybody loves a bargain, but if you buy cheap high heel shoes, you can expect to experience some discomfort while wearing them. The better the shoe, the better the chance that you'll be comfortable while wearing them
- 1 x Pair of Sandals
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.30||USD$ 29.58||USD$ 25.85||USD$ 20.89||USD$ 20.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.