Customers Also Bought
- Help you collect coin together one by one and day by day with these Lilo & Stitch Piggy Banks
- You can not only save money, but also enjoy the process
- Also this Lilo & Stitch shaped Piggy Bank is a beautiful desk decoration
- No need to break it up after full saved
- The Cartoon Piggy Bank is perfect for your desktop display and collection cabin
- Made of environmental-friendly material, safe
- Collect and clear up those easy-to-lost coins or changes with this smart design and elegant Piggy Bank
- Material: Vinyl
- Size: Approx. 16cm/6.3in(H)
- Collect and clear up those easy-to-lost coins or changes with this smart design and elegant Piggy Bank
- The special Lilo & Stitch shape is unique, attractive and you can not move your eye once you see it
- Cartoon Piggy Bank helps you to collect coin together that you can save money from now on after you own it
- The Piggy Bank not only can be a good tool for small change storage, but also will help you develop a good habit
- A nice way to keep a little savings for the youngsters rainy day account
- So innovation and unique design, also is a fine ornament on the desk or table
Size in Detail:
How to Make a Piggy Bank for Kids:
- Making a piggy bank with your child not only encourages them to save, it can get them enthusiastic about it.
- Not only that, but this activity can be either an outdoor or rainy day project - and it's green, besides, since you're using mostly recycled materials. The few things you need cost very little, making this a fun, frugal activity for parents and kids.
- The lid is easy: simply cut a coin-sized slot in the top, and set it aside.
- Paint the entire outside of the can white first. Priming the can makes whatever color you decide on much brighter, and allows you to use fewer coats of paint. Let the white dry completely first. Acrylic craft paint dries quickly - in ten or fifteen minutes - especially if it's nice outside and you do this project in the fresh air.
- Do a second - and probably a third- coat of color. Stop whenever YOU'RE satisfied with the brightness and the coverage.
- If you've decided to seal the paint, do it now, then put the can aside until it's COMPLETELY dry. (Work on the decorations while the sealer dries. Now is a good time to decorate the lid, and prepare the items you'll glue onto the can.)
- Be SURE to place the can in a well-ventilated area both while you apply the sealer, and while it dries.
- Trace a circle on the craft foam of felt about two inches in diameter, or use the bottom of a coffee cup for piggy's nose.
- With the black marker, draw two straight, parallel lines, about three-quarters of an inch, centered in the middle of the nose.
- If using bottle caps, paint eyes on the INSIDE of the bottle caps, so the FLAT end can be glued onto the can. (The ridged end won't stick to the can very well.) For "cute" eyes, draw BIG black pupils inside the whites of the eyes. Include a smaller white circle called a "catch light."
- The "catch lights" should be on the same side of each eye, or piggy will look cross-eyed or wall-eyed.
- If using foam or felt, cut the circles to match the diagram, and glue them on top of each other.
- For a "female" pig, simply add eyelashes. (see picture.) Another trick for a female pig, if you're using bottle caps for eyes: use your black permanent marker and color in the ridges around the bottle cap, giving her full, lush, lashes.
- For ears, fold your felt or foam at the corner, and cut on the diagonal, leaving you two triangles. Fold a quarter or half inch at the bottom of the triangle, so the ears stand up straight. Glue them to the side of the can, near the top, above the eyes.
- To give your pig a smile, you can simply draw one on with your black permanent marker.
- For a curly tail, cut one out of the felt or foam scraps. No need to be perfect; just a wiggly shape will do.
- Here's the tail, glued onto the can. See how good it looks, once it's glued on?
Tips & Warnings
- When you glue the items onto the can, cover the items from edge to edge with the glue, so they don't peel off over time.
- Don't glob too much glue on. Believe it or not, a thinner layer of glue sticks better than a thick layer.
- Leave the bank alone for the glue to dry thoroughly overnight. This will ensure your items don't fall off later.
- Some better glue brands include "Tacky Glue," and "Gorilla Glue," both available at your local craft stores.
- Leaving regular school glue out in a paper bowl or plate to thicken in the air makes it stickier.
- If you're reluctant to use a sharp utility knife around your child, to cut a hole in the lid, bend the lid in half and make two parallel cuts - but keep in mind they need to be only HALF as long as a coin. THEN: unbend the lid, and cut the perpendicular sides to create the coin slot.
- The polyurethane sealer material has been known to be mildly toxic, so DO NOT LET your children apply this material, use a mask yourself while applying it, and discard the brush when done. Be sure to use it in a well-ventilated area, and be sure to let it dry in a well-ventilated area as well.
- 1 x Strong 16cm Vinyl Lilo & Stitch Cartoon Saving Money Piggy Bank
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.60||USD$ 11.23||USD$ 9.85||USD$ 8.01||USD$ 8.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.