Customers Also Bought
MaxiScan MS509 CAN EOBD OBD2 OBDII OBD II Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader Tool Suitable for US AU European Asian vehicles
- Display: Backlit, 128x64 pixel display with contrast adjsutment
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 50°C (32 to 122F°)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- External Power: 8.0 to 15.0V power provided via vehicle battery
- Internal Power: 9V cell battery
- Length: 178mm / 7.00"
- Width: 95mm / 3.74"
- Height: 35mm / 1.38"
- The MaxiScan MS509 EOBD / OBDII Scanner Tool works on all 1996 & later OBD2 compliant US, European & Asian vehicles prints data via PC
- This OBDII Code Reader easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light"
- This OBDII Code Scanner retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, & U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- This OBDII Code Scanner can turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes & resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions onscreen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- This OBDII Code Scanner can read live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data - (1996 and newer)
- Read, store & playback live sensor data
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review & analysis
- Bilingual interface & definitions-English/Spanish
- This OBDII Code Scanner can perform modules present test
- This OBDII Code Scanner can retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
- This OBDII Code Scanner can support CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD2 protocols
- Built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Software upgradeable via internet
- This is a non-OEM product
- The MaxiScan MS509 OBDII Code Scanner can support all nine OBDII test modes on all OBD2 compliant vehicles
- This OBDII Code Scanner can easily determine the cause of the "Check Engine Light"
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen make reading very clear
Size in Detail:
- GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)De
How to Diagnose Car Problems with an OBD2:
- Start the ignition and watch the components on the dashboard console. The light for "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" should flash briefly. This indicates that the OBD2 is present and ready to diagnose problems that may exist
- Check the dashboard console as you drive. If there are any problems, the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" light will come on and stay on. The OBD2 will alert you to problems ranging from a loose or missing gas cap to an engine misfire
- Look for blinking lights on your dashboard console. Blinking lights indicate that there is a serious problem occurring with the engine of the vehicle. It will be safer to limit your driving until this problem has been resolved
- Use a personal OBD2 code reader to scan for problems (see Resources below). Attach the reader to your car's 16-pin port, which is usually located under the steering wheel. The reader will display the problem codes generated by your car's computer, as well as the definition of the codes
- Take your car to an auto technician if you are unable to discover the source of the problem on your own. The auto technician will use a professional OBD2 reader for a more detailed scan of your car. The mechanic will use the codes as a starting point in determining the true cause of the problem.
- Take note if the light on the console goes out before you can take the car in for service. This indicates that the problem has been resolved
How to Buy a Scanner to Access Obd-ii Data
On-board diagnostic systems, also known as Obd systems were first introduced in the 1970s and 1980s. By 1996, all cars were required to have an advanced Obd system known as the Obd-ii. Measuring the output of an Obd-ii system requires a scanner. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing an Obd-ii scanner
- Determine if your car is compatible with the Obd-ii scanner
- Identify the scanner's code-reading limitations. If you want a basic scanner, you'll be limited to diagnosing simple engine problems. Advanced scanners diagnose a broad spectrum of problems
- Decide if you want an Obd-ii scanner that displays a description of the code or one that requires you to look up the code in a book. If you're willing to look up the code, the scanner will be less expensive
- Examine the length of the cord. Some cords are too short to reach from the car cabin to the engine area. Long cords allow you to run diagnostics while looking at the engine
- Compare a stand alone model to an Obd-ii scanner that requires a laptop. Stand alone scanners may provide less information, but are portable
- Check the scanner's features for an ability to turn off the check engine light
- Note whether the scanner can be updated for future
Tips & Warnings
- If you're using a MacOS, look to see if the Obd-ii scanner software is MacOS compatible
- Some scanners are compatible with the Palm or a Pocket PC, providing enhanced portability
- 1 x Code Scanner
- 1 x 6-Foot OBD II Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Carrying Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||R$ 69,06||R$ 67,19||R$ 65,31||R$ 62,81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.