Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: A4 Color Photoelectric Sensor
- White Balance: Automatic
- Scan Resolution: 300dpi, 600dpi
- Storage Format: JPEG
- Scan Rate: A4(216mm)
- Scan Speed: Color high-resolution, 13s/page, black and white high-resolution, 6s/page; Color low resolution, 3s/page, black and white low resolution, 2s/page(A4 paper scanning)
- Storage Volume: High resolution(Approx.400pages); Low resolution(Approx.1500pages)(2G memory card)
- Stored: MicroSD/TF card, No built-in memory card, storage needs with card
- Extended Memory: MicroSD/TF(1G-32GB)
- Transmission: USB2.0
- Power: AA batteries x 2(not include)
- Working Mode: Offline Scan
- Auto Shutdown: Power off automatically after 3 minutes under no operation
- Scanning Software: Support Windows Imaging,PHOTO Shop and OCR Software
- System Environment: Windows 2000/ME/XP, MAC X, 128 MB RAM, 1000 MB HDD
- Size: 227 x 20 x 20mm/8.94 x 0.79 x 0.79in(L x W x H)
- This is the Document Portable Scanner that preserves important documents, letters, or recipes onto a microSD memory card for later retrieval on your computer
- One-key scan mode switching and high and low resolution settings, this Document Portable Scanner is easy to operate
- You can see the papers number as scanning and no need to install any specialized software
- You can read the data by MicroSD card directly with this Document Portable Scanner
- No scanning pen, you can read the data by card reader and USB cable
- Scan data for the JPEG format, easy to editing
- This Handheld Portable Scanner has stability control system, double wheel and full-page scan, the scanner is a best choice for your working
. A portable scanner is an electronic device that allows you to scan documents such as files and business cards to computers. It is also designed to be small enough for you to carry with you while you're on the road
. You can see the papers number as scanning and no need to install any specialized software with this Portable Document Scanner
What Is a Portable Scanner:
Before the invention of the Internet, wireless access and portable electronics like cell phones and laptops, traveling businesspeople had a hard time transferring information from remote locations to their offices or to their computers. Now, many manufacturers have made this process even easier by marketing portable scanners
- Portable Scanners - A portable scanner is an electronic device that allows you to scan documents such as files and business cards to computers. It is also designed to be small enough for you to carry with you while you're on the road
- How They Work - How various portable scanners work depends largely on the device manufacturers. Some are designed to be manually operated so that documents are scanned while the device is moved over the pages, while others are more advanced with options where inserted paper is automatically fed through the machine for scanning
- File Formats - The file formats that portable scanners convert documents into also depend on the manufacturers. Although most documents can be converted into formats largely accessible by most computers, such as PDF files, many manufacturers also include proprietary programs with their scanners so that you can view scanned documents through their applications
How to Compare Portable Scanners:
- Bundled Software and Compatibility - Some scanners come with bundled software and others do not. The software is not necessary, but it can speed up the process of scanning and organizing documents. Look for a scanner that has comes with bundled software. Your computer needs to meet the minimum requirements and have the correct operating system in order to run the software. If requirements are not met, the scanner will not work for your computer
- Scanning Speed - Scanning speed varies per model. For fastest speeds, choose a scanner with a low resolution and black and white output. A higher resolution and color output will cost you in speed, but the scan will be higher quality. The power source also affects scanning speed. A scanner with an AC adapter will scanner faster than one powered through a USB port
- Weight - Another factor to consider when comparing portable scanners is weight. When traveling, a lighter scanner might be important to you. Typically the power source is not included in the stated weight
How to Scan a Document into a PDF:
- Position the first page of your document on the flatbed scanner and close the lid
- In Adobe Acrobat, under the File menu, choose "Create PDF", then "From Scanner" and then "Custom Scan."
- In the Scan dialog box, choose your configuration settings. This will vary based on the nature of the document you wish to scan (e.g. color or black & white, images or text)
- Click "Scan."
- When the scanning process is complete, Acrobat will ask you if you wish to scan more pages into the file. If you do, position the next page on the flatbed scanner and click "Scan More Pages." Otherwise, click "Scan Is Complete."
- Repeat the above steps as necessary to scan a multi-page document
- 1 x Scanner
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Protection Case
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Software CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 86.25||USD$ 83.97||USD$ 81.68||USD$ 78.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.