Customers Also Bought
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (Check Engine light)
Newly developed bluetooth, support all OBD-II protocols as follows:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- Benz 2001/02/03 W203 C200K (ISO)
- BNW X5 2002 (ISO) Chevrolet Aveo (ISO)
- Citroen C3 2004 (ISO) Daihatsu YRV 2005 (ISO)
- Daihatsu YRV Turbo 2006 (ISO)
- Fiat Tipo 2002 (ISO)
- Ford New?ocus 2006(CAN)
- Honda Accord 2006 JDM (ISO)
- Honda Accord Euro R 2004 JDM (ISO)
- Honda City GD8 (ISO)
- Honda Civic ES 1.6A (ISO)
- Honda Integra Type R DC5 JDM (ISO)
- Honda Jazz 1.4M (ISO)
- Hyundai Accent 2004 (ISO)
- Hyundai Getz 1.3A 2004 (ISO)
- Hyundai Getz 1.6M 2004 (ISO)
- Hyundai Matrix 2004 (ISO)
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4A (ISO)
- Hyundai Sonata GLS (ISO)
- Hyundai Sonata 2005 (ISO)
- Hyundai Tuscani FX (ISO)
- Kia Carens 2005 (ISO)
- Kia Magentis 2005 (ISO)
- Kia Rio LS (ISO)
- Kia Sorento SUV 2005 (ISO)
- Lexus es300 Mazda 2 (CAN)
- Mazda 5 (CAN)
- Mazda 6 (CAN)
- Mazda Premacy 2001 (ISO)
- Mazda RX8 (CAN)
- Mitsubishi Colt 2003 (ISO)
- Mitsubishi Colt Plus 2005 (ISO)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse(GST-----Turbo Car can be tested for the year 1995-2000, RS/GS-1994-1996 GS all can do, Turbo Car for the year 1996-2000, only have speed and TPS, can clear the DTCS)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX 2006 (ISO)
- Mitsubishi Pajero 3.5 V6 2006 (ISO)
- Nissan Sunny B14 (ISO)
- Nissan Sunny VIP FB15 (ISO)
- Nissan X-Trail 2.0L 2004 (ISO)
- Nissan X-Trail 2.5L 2004 (ISO)
- Peugeot 206 2001 -Only can show RPM
- Peugeot 206 (ISO)
- Peugeot 307 (ISO)
- Peugeot 407 (ISO)
- Renault Megane II 2005 (ISO)
- Renault Kangoo 2006 (ISO)
- Subaru Impreza 1.6TS 2002 (ISO)
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2005 (ISO)
- Toyota Camry 2.0A 2004 (ISO)
- Toyota Camry 2.4A 2005 (ISO)
- Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6A 2005 (ISO)
- Toyota Corolla GLXi G8 1999 (ISO)
- Toyota Corolla G9 2002 (ISO)
- Toyota Vios 2004 (ISO)
Not available veichles:
- Mazda 323 Protege 2003 (OBD-I)
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6M 2006
- Nissan Sunny (N16)
- Nissan Cefiro (Teana) 2005
- Nissan sentra 1.8 2000/2005
- Nissan Cefiro (Teana) 2005
- Proton Perdana V6
- Subaru Legcy GT 2005
- Toyota camry 2002
- Toyota Wish JDM (Missing Pin 5 in DLC)
- Toyota IST JDM (Missing Pin 5 in DLC)
- Toyota altis 1.8 2004
- Peugeot 206 2000
- Suzuki Jimny 1.3 2000
- Diesl engine
EOBD or OBD II?
- On-Board Diagnostics, or OBD, was the name given to the early emission control and engine-management systems introduced in cars. There is no single OBD standard - each manufacturer often using quite different systems (even between individual car models).
- OBD systems have been developed and enhanced, in line with United States government requirements, into the current OBD II standard.
- The OBD II Federal requirements apply to cars sold in the United States from 1996.
- EOBD is the European equivalent of the American OBD II standard, which applies to petrol cars sold in Europe from 2001 (and diesl cars 3 years later).
- For more information on why OBDII tools will only work with 2001 and newer petrol cars in Europe, and not with all UK and European cars from 1996 onwards, please click here.
What is EOBD2?
- EOBD2 is not a new version of EOBD
- Where EOBD stands for European On-Board Diagnostics, EOBD2 actually stands for Enhanced On-Board Diagnostics, Second Generation
- EOBD2 tends to refer to manufacturer-specific features available on some OBDII/EOBD tools to access additional parameters/information from a car, over and above the normal parameters and information available within the EOBD/OBDII standard
- EOBD2 features are normally highly manufacturer-specific, and will usually only be available for a certain car manufacturer
- There are, as such, no EOBD2 cars, cars that require an EOBD2 tool to access their diagnostics information. EOBD2 functonality might however allow more information to be extracted from an EOBD/OBDII compliant car
- 1 x Bluetooth Software Scanner Tool
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 9.20||S$ 9.13||S$ 9.05||S$ 8.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.