- This high quality long silk scarf is fashionably rose pattern designed
- Long scarf is made of high silk material
- This classic silk scarf can be worn at any formal or informal occasion
- Silk scarf is lightweight, stylish, and most important, comfortable to wear
- Silk scarf is certainly a gorgeous gift for your love one or yourself
- Material: Silk
- Size: 160 x 50cm/62.9 x 19.7in(L x W)
- Beautiful rose pattern is very popular by young ladies and gives the silk scarf a bit of attention and spotlight
- Women rose pattern silk scarf is lightweight, stylish, and most important, comfortable to wear
- This classic long rose pattern scarf is certainly a gorgeous gift for your love one or yourself
- You can show off your charming style when you wear this women rose pattern silk scarf
Different Ways to Tie a Silk Scarf:
Silk scarves are used mainly as accessories and can be worn in many different locations on the body. How a silk scarf is tied depends on where on the body it is being worn, and there are several methods of tying a silk scarf for each location
- Possibly the most popular place to wear a silk scarf, the neck is also the place with the most versatility when it comes to tying methods. There are many different looks that can be created with different types and sizes of silk scarves. Small scarves, for instance, can be tied choker-style with a tight double-knot right up against the neck. Once tied, there will be very short pieces of the scarf left sticking out
- Longer straight scarves can be tied in a number of simple ways, such as wrapping the scarf around the neck, tying a loose knot and letting the ends hang down in the front. A variation on this is to tie a loose knot into the scarf before wrapping it around the neck. The knot should be slightly off to one side of the scarf. The scarf can then be looped around the neck and the loose end can be pulled through the knot to create a neck tie style look. Move the knot slightly and pull on the ends until the scarf is symmetrical or let it hang slightly unevenly
- A long scarf can also be folded in half and looped around the neck with the folded end in one hand and the loose ends in the other. Once the scarf is in place, the loose ends can be threaded through the looped end
- If you want a bow, wrap the scarf around your neck with the ends hanging evenly. Tie a loose knot and make a bow just as you would with a shoelace. Fluff the fabric of the bows out to make the bow fuller in appearance
Waist and Hips:
- Despite their name, silk scarves are not relegated to the neck alone. The waist and hip area is another popular place that silk scarves are worn. Straight scarves can be tied around the waist like a belt, even threaded through belt loops, then tied at one side, so that the ends of the scarf hang freely. You can also tie a straight scarf loosely so that it can fall down around the hips like a sash. Either of these things make the waist look smaller
- If you are using a square-shaped scarf, it can be folded over into a triangle and tied sash-style around the hips as well
How to Tie a Silk Scarf for Women:
A silk scarf is a lovely accessory that many women enjoy wearing in both warm and cold weather. Because the silk is lightweight it can be worn through several seasons, but knowing how to appropriately tie the thin fabric can be tricky. There are numerous ways to tie a silk scarf around your neck, including the trendy front triangle shape and a classic French knot. These styles are both easy to replicate with a bit of practice
- Fold the silk scarf in half diagonally so it is shaped like a triangle
- Hold the scarf in front of your neck so top point of the triangle is pointing down toward your toes
- Pull the two ends of the scarf behind your neck and secure in a knot behind your neck
- Pull the ends of the knot forward and tuck them under the front part of the scarf. This will puff up the scarf at your chest
- Fold the scarf in half length-wise so you have a long rectangle shape
- Lay the scarf around your neck so the two ends of the scarf hang open over your chest
- Tie the two ends of the scarf together so there is a knot close to the nape of your neck
- Twist the scarf to one side so that the knot is now at the side of your neck and the two ends of the scarf hang over your shoulder
Benefits of Scarf:
- Add texture to a monochromatic outfit. Add a chunky wool scarf in black to an all-black outfit for a luxurious winter look. Try a ruffled cashmere scarf in cream with a head-to-toe cream-colored outfit
- Add a seasonal trend to a classic outfit. If metallics are in one season, but you're not ready to commit to too much shine, try a shimmery scarf with your favorite blouse and trousers for just a dash of the trend
- Flatter your face. Tied around your neck, a scarf in a color that flatters your eyes or skin tone can help you look more awake and vibrant
- Give color to a basic outfit. Basic black is great, but add some green, purple or teal to your outfit with a bandana or kerchief and the look just pops
- Keep you warm. Of course, in warm wool, a scarf can serve a functional purpose, but you can still choose one in your favorite color or pattern
How to Fold a Scarf:
There are many reasons for wearing a scarf. The most practical, of course, is to protect the neck from the cold air. Learning how to fold a scarf can mean the difference between looking great or having the fashion police called on you. Since we all want to look good, it's a good idea to learn different ways to fold and wear a scarf
- Wrap the scarf around your neck once. Be certain that the ends are hanging in equal lengths down the front
- Loop one end of the scarf over the other. Pull one behind the other, and loop it through like a shoestring
- Pull it up toward your neck, in the front, as tight as you desire. You can leave it hanging loosely about the collarbone, or pull it up snug around your neck
- Lay the scarf on a flat surface. Fold it lengthwise until it is the width of a belt
- Wrap it around your waist. If the scarf is too long for a single wrap, wrap it twice
- Tie it on one of your sides. If you have belt loops in the clothing you are wearing, you may slip it through a belt loop to help keep it in place
- Lay the scarf on a flat surface. Fold it lengthwise in an accordion fold
- Form a loop by pulling the ends together. Be careful not to let the accordion unfold
- Hang this fold around your neck. Pull the ends through the loop in front and snug it to your neck. The result will look something like a loosely tied noose
- Add a small amount of neutral detergent in cold water, then stir by hand only after the water into the detergent
- Let clothes soak time in the water not more than five minutes
- Hand gently rub scarves, floating clear, but not wrung, and then hang to dry
- If you do not iron, can be hand-touch square silk scarf when it is drier than half as
- Remember not to use washing powder, laundry soap, soap and other cleaning products
- It can not be mixed with other clothes washing
- 1 x Hand Painted Long Silk Scarves Scarf
Spec Condition New Size 160 x 50cm/62.9 x 19.7in(L x W) Washable Yes Design Style Rose Pattern Features NOTE Remember not to use washing powder, laundry soap, soap and other cleaning products
It can not be mixed with other clothes washing
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hand Painted Long Silk Scarves Scarf
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.43||USD$ 12.65||USD$ 11.88||USD$ 10.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: This long silk scarf is great. The fabric is soft and very thin, ideal for every season. It is thinner than the usual one but it is also cheaper (it doesn't look cheap though). The size is perfect too!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: This women silk scarf i bought from dd is very charming. My friends said it was cool and innovative. High quality material touches soft and comfortable, keep warm in winter. I like it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: Really like this silk scarf, great price. i compared it to my really expensive one, although not as fine or soft, it is very similar. i would definately purchase more. very pretty color and serves the purpose, looks very nice on. can't beat the price
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased 8 of these to give to my bridesmaids in my Fall Wedding, I had their first initial embroidered on one end. They absolutely loved them, and went on and on about how pretty and soft they were. The colors were also very vibrant.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: My girlfriend's birthday is coming. i dont know what gift i will buy. Then i search on internet. Accidentally i see the cool skull scarf that looks so beautiful. I bought it. My girlfriend likes it very much! That's a good surprise.
Was this review helpful?