Customers Also Bought
- The Mini Kick Scooter is just the thing for preschool firefighters
- Safe and fun to ride, height can be adjustable
- Fully functional steering handlebars, reflector lights and nonslip deck
- Innovative technology makes Kid Kick Scooter easy to control and prevents tipping over when turning corners
- Turn the handle grip for realistic emergency sounds and flashing lights
- Kid Kick Scooter can be easily folded for easy storage and carry
- Can improve cardiovascular function, strengthening the leg muscles and increase strength of arm, leg and ligament stretching can promote bone development, enabling higher
- The Kid Kick Scooter provides great stability and helps young riders build coordination
- Every kid will love cruising around the neighborhood on this Kid Kick Scooter
- Now with the Kiddie Kick Scooter your youngster can have a scooter they can call their own
- Size: 13cm/5.12in(Pedal Width); 58cm/22.83in(H); 63cm/24.80in(H), 68cm/26.77in(H)
- Load: 60 kg
- Material: Aluminum Alloy & PVC
- Available in many colors for your options, this lovely aluminum alloy four-wheel Kid Kick Scooter is specially designed for young kids
- The Kid Kick Scooter provides great stability and helps young riders build coordination, safe and fun to ride, height can be adjustable
- 4 wheel Kid Kick Scooter makes for a more stable ride and the super slip-resistant deck keeps kids on their little toes
- It is suitable for children 3-8 years old
Kids Kick Scooter
- Kick Scooters are the way to go for gifts for girls and teens this Christmas season! A fun and fast ride, kick scooters are pushed along by a simple kick of the feet. Girls of all ages love the convenient mode of transportation. But there are tricks, too. Kick scooter tricks include the bunny hop, the one leg ride, the fallie and the indy. You'll be on her top ten list with the gift of a kick scooter
- Ski attachment kit for a kick scooter having a scooter steering assembly that includes a front fork configured for attaching a front wheel, a scooter body that includes a stand-on area and a rear fork rearward of the stand-on area configured for attaching a rear wheel, and a coupling that couples the steering assembly and the scooter body, the kit comprising: a front ski assembly having a plurality of opposing front fork receiving arms that cooperatively have a first spaced-apart configuration that receives the steering assembly while providing a clearance for an attached front wheel and, when released from the first configuration, cooperatively move to a second configuration that retains the front fork, and a fixable member that, when fixed, inhibits movement of the opposing front fork receiving arms from the second configuration to the first configuration; and a rear ski assembly having a scooter body mount that receives and releasably retains the scooter body while providing a clearance for an attached rear wheel
About Kick Scooters:
While kick scooters have been around in some form or another for more than a century, the latest craze of sleek silver fold-up kick scooters have introduced a new generation of kids to the convenience and fun that a scooter can deliver. More compact than a bike and more convenient than roller blades, kick scooters can be used to get to school or work and have emerged as a fun toy to play with and use with stunts
- A kick scooter consists of a small platform supported by two to four wheels and handles that the rider grasps to steer. The scooter is propelled by the rider kicking off the ground, hence the name. Many modern scooters are made of aluminum and feature a convenient fold-up option, however, there are larger scooters used for racing that feature bigger wheels and a more durable frame.
- Homemade kick scooters began appearing in urban communities a little more than a century ago. Most were made by children and teens by fastening roller skate wheels to boards. Handles were usually made of wood or pipe and lashed to a wooden handlebar support. Because wood didn't weather well and metal skate wheels rusted easily, manufacturers soon turned to versatile aluminum bodies and rubber and plastic wheels. Scooters dropped in popularity as the demand for bicycles grew dramatically. In Switzerland in 1990 an inventor named Wim Oubother perfected new designs for kick scooters that also folded up for convenience. Other companies copied the idea and marketed the scooters worldwide, where the demand grew rapidly. Today popular brands include Micro and Razor and the target consumers are kids and teens.
- Besides the obvious benefits to children by getting them outdoors and exercising, kick scooters made for adults are popular around the world for a variety of purposes. Many people use scooters to move around in dense urban areas because they are an affordable and convenient alternative to walking. There are various organizations dedicated to scooter racing and stunts. There is even a sport known as dog scootering, in which sled dogs pull a rider on a scooter. Kick bikes are a version of kick scooters, with bike-sized front wheels and moderately sized back wheels and a low slung platform in between. Kick bikes allow riders to enjoy an off-road or mountain trail experience similar to mountain biking.
- Scooters are often compared to bikes. Portability is an issue, with bikes being heavier and bulkier than scooters. Scooters are easier to guide and manipulate in crowds and can be stopped and started much quicker than a bicycle. A scooter is lower to the ground, so the feet are in a better position to catch a rider if falling. It also allows the rider to decide instantly between walking or pushing the scooter; a bicyclist has to dismount and remount repeatedly. Kicking a scooter is easier on the knee joints than pedaling a bike
The Types of Scooters for Children at Play:
Scooters are everywhere these days, from playgrounds and city streets to schools and residential backyards. Young children can learn important balance and coordination skills by riding scooters, as well as enjoy time away from the television with some fresh air and exercise. There is a large range of scooters on the market that are specifically designed for kids. Parents wishing to purchase their child a scooter can research the different types to see which fits best with their child's age and lifestyle
- These scooters can be used by children as young as 4 years old and typically feature two or three wheels. The typical design of a three-wheeler usually features one large wheel in the front and two in the back, though some models are reversed and have one wheel in the front and two wheels at the back for maximum stability. Two-wheeled scooters feature two large or small wheels and sometimes have brakes on the handlebars or a brake on the back wheel. Most models have slip-proof decks so children can hop on and off safely while riding
Caster Driven Scooters
- The stand boards for these scooters are in the shape of a "T," with children able to twist and turn as they ride, as well as drift and accelerate without pushing the scooter along like a regular kick model. Handlebars are adjustable and the scooters are lightweight so children can carry them when they're not in use. These models can be difficult to master while learning how to ride, so as with all scooters, riders should wear a helmet
- These scooters come in a variety of styles but typically feature two large wheels and sturdy handle bars with brakes and some come with seats. They are charged by batteries and range in speed from 12 to 20 miles per hour. According to the website Electric Scooters for Kids, electric scooters are safe for kids to ride, usually for ages 5 years old and above, and are available from 100 watts to 500 watts. It is recommended that 500-watt scooters be reserved for older children, as the machines are more powerful and require more experienced riders
- 1 x Lovely Kids PVC Flash Wheels Scooter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.73||USD$ 14.65||USD$ 14.57||USD$ 14.47||USD$ 14.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Sally K. Jamieson
Bought this item on02-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: The scooter ride is really smooth! FAST transportation and really fun down hills. The breaking is pretty nice and I like the wheelie bar too. You guys will love it - get it! The item is well built and we received it in brand new/excellent condition jsut as expected. We are very happy with this purchase.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: My daughter has been scooting away on this. We had her use it inside the house during the winter on condition that once she starts using it outside, it is not coming back inside. It was put to some good use inside and it has moved out now. <br/>My daughter has become a master of it. The brake is very smooth. The scooter as a whole is very sturdy. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: We have purchased two of these scooters, pink and green, and both my girls love them. They are 6 and 8 years old, and the scooters have become one of their favorite outside activites. I like that they fold up so I can throw them into our car and take them to the park. They are very sturdy, holding up well even after many drops on the concrete.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this scooter for my 11 year old sons birthday. He loves it and has let all the kids ride it. Even my 5year old can do it. My son can't believe what a smooth ride it has. He loves it because it is easy to just hop on it and go. No pumping up flat tires or dealing with a stuck kick stand or a chain that keeps falling off. I like it because he won't out grow it in a year. I gave it 5 stars for educational because it is excellent for developing large motor skills and coordination.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Our 8-year-old son took to this scooter like a duck to water and wants to use it almost every day. He already had a good helmet, but we made sure that we had purchased the elbow and knee pads, which was a good investment. It is a really nicely built scooter and folds up well for taking in the car. I would definitely recommend this to anyone buying a scooter for ages 8 and older.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-28-2010
- Other Thoughts: I gifted this Kid Kick Scooter to my Daughter (7 yrs old)after her old worn out and she was really excited about the smoothness in the ride and the strong frame. She really likes it that she take it with her whenever we go for outdoor activities (like a local park, playground). Easy to fold and compact fit in our car. <br/>Good Construction and materials.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-25-2010
- Other Thoughts: i got this Kiddie Kick scooter for as a christmas present and i loved it right away. this is the best scooter i have ever owened. i liked this one alot better than the a scooter (the a one fell apart). its so much fun to ride down hills and just coast around the neiborhood. it is very sturdy and goes very fast. i ride this scooter evey day when i get back from school. its so much fun and i love riding it. if you want to get a push scooter this is the one to get.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-18-2010
- Other Thoughts: I am 13 and I have had my scooter since I was 10. My scooter lasted 3 years! Than it began to get old. I got a nice new Mini Kick scooter and they ride smooth. They now make them pink too. I reccomend this scooter for kids 10-15. They will look cool riding it, and have loads of fun riding them around the neighborhood with their friends. If their is a parent reading this, get your pre-teen or young teen a razor scooter, they'll love you! I'm a girl, but this scooter is for boys and girls!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-04-2010
- Other Thoughts: We purchased two of the Kid Kick Scooters (purple and green), and our kids really love them. For me personally (a middle-aged man), they remind me of skateboarding as a kid. I was initially hesitant to get scooters, because I recall that there were many hand injuries from the early models. After examining the scooter however, I don't think there's much risk of that anymore. The handles are locked into the stem using a positive locking button nub, and the stem itself is locked using a clamp very much like your bicycle seat stem. The scooter's frame is heavy duty enough to hold my weight so it's plenty strong enough for most kids.
Was this review helpful?