Customers Also Bought
- Cute 3 Wheel Kids Scooter with bag is specially designed for young kids
- The classic 3 Wheel Kids Scooter offers a smooth ride
- The adjustable handlebar and three-wheels make 3 Wheel Kids Scooter a comfortable and smooth scooter while the extra-wide footplate make it super safe
- The Adjustable handlebar scale is 2-5cm
- This Kiddie Kick Scooter is perfect for beginners who are just learning to ride a scooter and easy to ride
- Material: PP Plastic & Steel
- Size: 59 x 21 x 63cm / 23.23 x 8.27 x 24.80in(L x W x H); 15cm / 5.91in(Dia.)(Front Wheel)
- This cute Kid Kick Scooter is specially designed for young kids, the classic scooter offers a smooth ride
- The adjustable handlebar and three-wheels make this kids scooter comfortable and smooth while the extra-wide footplate make it super safe
Size in Detail:
- Suitable for 2-6 years old kids
How to Choose a Kick Scooter:
- Gauge your budget. Today's kick scooters are a far cry from their board-on-roller-skate ancestors. There's a good price range that allows beginners to get started relatively cheaply, while allowing enthusiasts to move into more specialized territory
- Start out on a simple, no-frills scooter for about $100, for example, or move on to spend upward of $400 for added bells and whistles
- Look at the size of the scooter. Most are less than 10 pounds for easy carrying and fold up to a length of 2 feet or less
- Grab a specialized bag for about $20 when you buy your scooter. Then fold up the scooter, drop it in the bag and tote it anywhere. You can also buy a strap that attaches to the folded scooter, and swing it over your shoulder for easy carrying. Some scooters come in kits with all of these accessories included
- Make sure your scooter's handlebars adjust to a comfortable height. You should be able to stand comfortably on the board and have the bars rise to mid-torso. You shouldn't have to bend over to use them, or you won't be able to look ahead comfortably
- Think about the amount of weight you'll have on the scooter and decide whether it will support you. Most are designed to hold between 300 and 350 pounds
- Test-drive the scooter. A scooter's wheels have a larger diameter than those on skateboards - similar to those found on in-line skates - which makes for a smoother, more efficient ride. Make sure you feel like the scooter is something you can brake and steer. Many kick scooters use a rear friction brake instead of hand brakes on the handlebars. Decide which you are most comfortable using
- Consider customizing the deck (the area where you stand). Most kick scooters have a relatively small deck that might not have enough room for both of your feet to rest on, especially if you wear size 13 or larger shoes. One foot is pushing the scooter most of the time anyway. But you can buy a wider deck that will allow you to get more of your feet off the ground
How to Ride a Kick Scooter:
- Grab the handlebars, face forward and place your left foot on the deck (board) of the scooter, leaving your right foot on the ground until you are comfortable and balanced. Reverse your foot positions if it is more comfortable to have the right foot on the deck
- Pay attention to your stance on the scooter and watch that your feet and body aren't too close to the handlebars. This is dangerous because of the lack of weight distribution over the length of the deck. One bump and you might be in for it
- Place one foot slightly ahead of the other when riding. Both feet should be pointed forward, with your body weight kept back slightly
- Push off with your right foot and start "kicking" the ground to build up speed. This is the same motion used to propel a skateboard. After you have some speed, place the right foot on the deck behind your left and enjoy the ride
- Steer your scooter just as you would a bicycle: by turning the handlebars (which turn the front wheel) in the direction you want to go, and by leaning slightly into the turn
- Stop in one of three ways. Stop kicking with your back foot and slow to a halt, drag your foot along the ground to act as a brake at slower speeds, or step on the rear friction brake over the back wheel of the scooter. Some kick scooter models actually have a brake lever on the handlebar, similar to the brakes on a bike
- Practice riding the scooter in less populated areas so you can focus more on the riding and less on the obstacles around you. Most people find scooters relatively easy to master
- Watch for fellow travelers. If you're on sidewalks or walkways, make sure you can maneuver around pedestrians, bikes and small animals. Always watch for cars and opening doors; they're the surest way to cut a ride short
- 1 x Cute Three-Wheel Kids Scooter with Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.31||USD$ 18.59||USD$ 17.87||USD$ 16.92||USD$ 16.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.