Customers Also Bought
- This telecom Maintenance Tool Kit has the most frequently used tools for telecom install and maintenance
- Maintenance tool Kit is an absolute must for telecom and electrical technicians where protection from bodily harm is required
- The insulating material used is impact resistant and flame retardant
- Two-color insulation makes inspection easier which adds to the overall safety
- Includes the basic items needed for telecom installation and maintenance
- Size: 125 x 13mm/4.9 x 0.5in(L x Dia.)
- Telecom Tools set is an absolute must for telecom and electrical technicians where protection from bodily harm is required
- This Maintenance Tool Kit has the most frequently used tools for telecom install and maintenance
- The Telecom Tools are convenient for you especially when the telecom has some problem. Then take this telecom maintenance Screwdrivers Set home immediately
How to Choose the Right Screwdriver:
- Match the screwdriver to the screw head
- Don't assume that all cross-head screws are for Phillips screwdrivers. A Phillips will slip out of a screw designed for a Pozidriv screwdriver, which has a slightly flatter tip
- Drive hex-head screws with nut drivers
- Do fine work, such as on eyeglasses and computer equipment, with a set of jewelers screwdrivers
- Find screwdrivers with contoured handles that are at least 5 inches long and that fit the shank tightly. Handles without finger grooves are the most comfortable
- Try an offset or a stubby screwdriver in close quarters where a normal screwdriver won't fit
- Get a ratcheting screwdriver or an electric screwdriver to prevent repetitive motion injuries
- Use a screwdriver that has the same blade tip width as the screw head and fits in the slot tightly
- Look for screwdrivers with black oxide tips, which improve control
- Use a screw holder or a magnetic screwdriver to start screws in awkward or hard-to-reach places
How to Use a Screwdriver:
Insert a Screw:
- Note the type of screw you are using and get the correct screwdriver for the job
- Place the screw in the correct position
- Insert the tip of the screwdriver into the head of the screw
- Press down firmly on the screw head by holding the handle of the screwdriver and applying pressure
- Turn the screwdriver to the right, or clockwise, until the screw is flush with the material you are working with or until the screw is secure
Remove a Screw:
- Get the correct screwdriver for the job by looking at the head of the screw you are about to remove
- Insert the tip of the screwdriver into the head of the screw
- Apply pressure to the screw by holding the handle of the screwdriver and pressing down firmly on the screw
- Turn the screwdriver to the left, or counter-clockwise, until the screw begins to turn
- Press down less firmly while continuing to turn the screwdriver until the screw is free. Only apply enough pressure to keep the screwdriver in place and turn the screw
How to Figure out Screwdriver Size:
- Check the package. Match your screw size with your screwdriver size. If you have the package in which your screws came in, look at the package for the size of screws you bought. You want to look at how long and thick the screw head slot is. You can then find a screwdriver that's the same size
- Look at the head of your screw. A Phillips blade will have a blunt tip and the screw slots will curve where they intersect. A Torx blade will have a star-shaped tip for screws in appliances and garden equipment. A square-drive screw head will not slip despite strong twisting
- Measure your standard blade screw head slot. You'll want to use a tape measure to determine how long the slot is and how wide it is. If you use a screwdriver that's too wide and too thick, you won't be able to fit your screwdriver in the slot. If you use a screwdriver that's too narrow and too thin, it will slip off easily
- Use a screwdriver with parallel sides for wooden screws
- Use special screwdrivers to install screws in awkward spaces. You should use a stubby screwdriver if your space is limited. Use grips for screws that are in deep holes
- 1 x Set of Telecom Maintenance Tool Screwdriver PX-304B
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.88||USD$ 9.42||USD$ 9.00||USD$ 8.62||USD$ 8.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?