Customers Also Bought
- Socket screws are reliable and durable and are used in many applications
- Flat head fasteners are designed to fit flush to the surface when used with countersunk holes
- Alloy steel is one of the strongest materials used in fasteners, making this an ideal material to use when the primary concern is the application pulling apart
- Coarse threads are better for brittle materials, and will assemble and disassemble more quickly than fine threads
- Low head is perfect for tight areas
- Screw is a hexagon-shaped hole
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Size: M8 x 25mm(Dia. x L)
- Socket screws are reliable and durable
How to Choose the Right Screw
- Using the wrong screw can frustrate you and possibly ruin your project. Choose the right one and save yourself the headache. Here are some guidelines.
- Think about the thickness of the materials. About two-thirds of the screw should go into the second piece, but the screw should not extend through the other side.
- Use lag screws, which are heavy-duty wood screws, for wood-metal fastening.
- Use wood screws to hold wood.
- Drive a sheet metal screw into thin metals after making a pilot hole. These screws have threads that cut the hole and are made to fasten metal to metal.
- Attach a table leg to a table with a dowel screw, which is threaded on both ends.
- Put up Sheetrock with a wallboard or Sheetrock screws. These are long and very hard.
- Hold particleboard together with particleboard screws. These have wide, sharp threads.
- Look for utility screws for appliances and general around-the-house use.
- Find one-way screws for places that need to be permanently secure. These screws are very difficult to unscrew.
- Countersink flathead screws.
- Leave the tops of roundhead wood screws exposed. They are used for attaching thin wood pieces or metal to thicker pieces of wood.
- 100 x Multimaterial Flat Head Hex Socket Alloy Steel Screws
Spec Condition New Type Screw Size M8 x 25mm(Dia. x L) Material Alloy Steel Features Features Socket screws are reliable and durable and are used in many applications
Flat head fasteners are designed to fit flush to the surface when used with countersunk holes
Packaging Package Included 100 x Multimaterial Flat Head Hex Socket Alloy Steel Screws
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.10||USD$ 14.32||USD$ 12.53||USD$ 10.15||USD$ 10.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?