Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Bike Seat Compatibility Bicycle Color Black Material Silica Dimension 280 x 180 x 45mm/11 x 7.1 x 1.8in(L x W x T) Features Features Ergonomic design, soft and comfortable
Fits all kinds of bikes
Super thick bike seat makes you more confortable
Made with a high quality cushion to absorb shock and
Packaging Package Included 1 x Mountain Silica Bike Saddles Seat
- Ergonomic design, soft and comfortable
- Fits all kinds of bikes
- Super thick bike seat makes you more confortable
- Made with a high quality cushion to absorb shock and soften your ride
- Ergonomic shape relieves pressure
- Material: Silica
- Size: 280 x 180 x 45mm/11 x 7.1 x 1.8in(L x W x T)
- The mountain bike saddles seat features ergonomic design, soft and comfortable
- The mountain bike saddles seat fits all kinds of bikes, easy to install
- High quality material makes it comfortable for sitting on, and durable for long time use
How to Install and Adjust a Bike Seat:
- Determine what type of seat post you have. There are two main types: the single-bolt seat post and the two-bolt seat post.
- Install your seat on a single-bolt seat post by loosening the bolt most of the way. Then turn the top half of the clamp 90 degrees and fit the saddle onto the rails. Turn the top clamp back into position and tighten the bolt just enough to hold the seat in place.
- Install your seat on a two-bolt seat post. Some of these posts require that you completely undo one clamp. Fit the saddle onto the grooves and reinsert the bolt that you had to undo (depending on the design, this may require quite a bit of finger dexterity). Tighten both bolts until they hold the seat in place.
- Adjust the tilt of the saddle. Initially, you should adjust the seat so it's level. Later, you may decide you want a slight upward or downward tilt. Some single-post seat posts will have a small set screw to adjust saddle tilt.
- Adjust the fore and aft position. A good general rule says that when the pedal is at the 3 o'clock position, your kneecap should be directly over the center of the pedal. However, you may find that you are more comfortable with the seat slightly forward from this position, or slightly back.
- Tighten the seat. Be careful not to over tighten it. On a two-bolt seat post, you may need to alternate back and forth between the two bolts, tightening a quarter-turn at a time to keep the seat in the desired position.
- 1 x Mountain Silica Bike Saddles Seat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.88||USD$ 13.36||USD$ 12.84||USD$ 12.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.