Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4 Inch Sharp Color CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixels: PAL: (H)500 x (V)582
- NTSC: (H)510 x (V)492
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 Lines.60 Field/Sec
- PAL: 625 Lines 50 Field/Sec/td>
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 Oms, Negative
- Electronic Shutter: Pal: 1/50~1/100,000s
- NTSC: 1/60~1/100,000s
- White Balance: Auto
- B.L.C: Auto
- Built-In Lens: Board Lens, 3.0mm -- 12mm
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Power Consumption: 12V±10%DC，100mA
- 1/4 Inch Sharp Color CCD
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV Lines
- Auto electronic shutter control
- Auto back light compensation
- Pinhole lens board lens & vari-focal lens
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Easily hidden for covert monitoring or can be mounted prominently on a wall
- Charger which you need
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with Camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the Camera
- Recommend to use the Camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms.If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a Camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the Camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the Camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the Camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the Camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the Camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x Sharp 1/4"Chip Wired Color Weatherproof CCTV Camera
- 1 x 12V AC Power Support
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 51.85||USD$ 50.11||USD$ 48.37||USD$ 46.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?