Customers Also Bought
- Lustrous surface of the sensor faucet, and as new even if used for a long time
- Each of our sensor faucets has been performed with high water pressure test before delivery to ensure the absolute quality
- Ensure the products that you use do not contain any hazardous metal
- It's easy for you to install the sensor faucet correctly even if you never install faucets before
- All of our sensor faucets have been proved to be no-leak during lifetime due to the durable ceramic valves
- Color: Silver
- Size: 13 x 13 x 6cmcm/5.1 x 5.1 x 2.4in(W x H x T)
- Voltage: DC6V/AC220V
- Sensor Time: 0.3s
- Sensor Distance: 10-15cm/3.9-5.9in
- Hydraulic Pressure: 0.05-0.75Mpa
- Working Temperature: 1-45℃
- Working Humidity: ＜95%RH
- It is powered by 4 AA li-ion batteries or alternating current
- Hands-free use reduces risk of cross-contamination and keeps faucet clean
- High quality material will give you a sense of texture
How to Install Sensor Faucet:
- Step One: Access your sinks plumbing from underneath. For this job you may want to use a basin wrench that is longer than a regular pipe wrench. Turn off the water to the faucet by turning the handles on the shut off valves at the water supply tubes
- Step Two: Remove the electronic faucet from its box and find the battery compartment. Most electronic faucets run by battery in a water proof battery compartment. Be sure you read all directions completely and understand how to change the batteries in your faucet prior to installation
- Step Three: Pre-assemble any parts to the faucet before installation according to manufacturer's direction. Not all faucets will require this step
- Step Four: Clean the surface where the faucet will sit thoroughly and let dry. Insert the rubber gasket between the faucets base plate and the sink surface. If no rubber gasket is included, use plumbers putty to create a water tight seal
- Step Five: Press the faucet into position and tighten the washer and mounting screws from underneath
- Step Six: Attach the sink pop up fixture, if included in your faucet kit, according to the manufacturer's directions
- Step Seven: Hook the water supply hoses to the hot and cold water supply, bending the hose slightly to meet the shutoff valves. Tighten the flared fittings and check for leaks before turning the water back on
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agent to clean the dirt regularly. The faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Select Facuet:
- Suitable Style: The Faucet should match the characteristics of washbasin, sink and bathtub. For example, a single-hole faucet fit single-hole washbasin, and a center set faucet fit center set washbasin
- Proper Function: According to different purposes of the faucets, there are faucets for washbasin, bathtub, shower and sink. According to different functions of the faucets, there are hot cold faucets, pressure-balanced faucets, thermostatic faucets and electrical sensor faucets
- Fine Finish: A well chrome-plated faucet looks dignified and with a little verdant color, when it looks pale, the plating density is not up to standard, when touched by hand or eye-observed, there must be no scratches, sand holes and oxidized spots. Our faucets have been proved to meet high requirement of United States and European chrome-plating standard
- Operation Inspection: Handles must be smooth and easy to operate for high-quality faucets. There shall be no sticking and tightness under the proper movement of the faucet handles. Each part must be tightly assembled
- Valve: It is the heart of the faucet. A good Valve guarantees endurance of 500,000 cycles even under using condition with unstable water pressure. Most of our faucets use ceramic valves which can attain to more than 600,000 cycles
- Please wash off the dirty water, debris, sand, and impurities before you install, to prevent foaming obstruction or the ceramic valve is damaged
- 1 x Sensor Faucet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.93||USD$ 33.85||USD$ 31.78||USD$ 29.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.