Customers Also Bought
- Pretty and sexy shapewear design adult costume will make you more charming
- Make a splash at costume parties or spice up your relationships with a sexy adult costumes suit
- Sultry best adult costumes suit is the perfect complement for a night to remember
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely have a looker and sure winner
- Sexy and chic, the adult costumes will make you stand out at any party
- The women lingerie is the best gift for your lover
- Color: Black
- Leather zipper designed adult cosplay costume is suitable for every romantic night
- Sweetheart design sexy adult costume is soft and comfortable to wear
- This sexy lingerie can show your hot figure perfectly
- Made with skillful tailoring techniques, this is very fashionable and in high quality
- Unique design of the adult costume is a best choice for you
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- Please keep in mind the size chart is coming from the manufactures and for reference only
- According to the French proverb, when it comes to clothing and life, it "is impossible to overdo luxury."
- This type of motto is apropos when it comes to the evolution of lingerie. While undergarments were once "unmentionables" and the subject of garters and brassieres taboo, the fashion sect of lingerie has since blossomed into a lucrative and luxurious market that turns a kiss of satin and a feathery touch of silk into sublime art
- Eleanor of Aquitaine with chemise under the glorious gown
- In the days of antiquity, nudity was not only revered in sculpture but, for women, it was made prominent in a way that calls to mind the mythical Amazon women. For instance, the Minoan women from the isle of Crete were wearing garments that resemble today's bras. From 450 B.C. to 285 A.D., Grecian women wore small swaths of fabric that wrapped around the breasts for support.
- During the middle ages it became less acceptable for a woman's breasts to be exposed in any way that could be deemed vulgar. As curves went into hiding, the chemise became a "must have" for any damsel of the Maid Marion era
- Worn between the skin and the outer garment, the purpose of the chemise was to keep odors of the body -- sweat and grime -- from soiling the actual dress
- By the 1550s the whalebone and steel rod corset was introduced, though it was not until the 1860s that it arguably became the most significant part of a woman's wardrobe. With waists severely nipped, decolletage was prominently displayed
- The 1920s saw the demise of the corset. Figures were boyish and nubile and undergarments such as stockings and garters were introduced. Drawers, though common starting in the 17th century, became frilly and fancy during the Roaring Twenties
- A turning point in the lingerie evolution was courtesy of Frederick Mellinger when he opened the first Frederick's of Hollywood in 1946. Here, women could find hosiery, bridal lingerie and bedroom slippers, among other things. Bettie Page is one of the most well-known celebrities who flaunted her curves using Frederick's lingerie
- The era of glamorized lingerie had dawned
- Founded in 1977, Victoria's Secret carried on the tradition of glamorous lingerie. Though it started in San Francisco, the chain soon went worldwide, drawing customers in with an atelier-like environment where both men and women could feel comfortable
- By the early 1990s Victoria's Secret earned approximately $1 billion. In 1999 the catwalks were the launching pad for "Victoria's Secret Angels." Models in this posse include Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum and Laetitia Casta. The company only further cemented the popularity of silk and satin lingerie that any woman can afford
How to Wear Plus Size Lingerie:
- If you wear a plus size, you may be frustrated about trying to locate lingerie in your size. Lingerie retailers like Victoria's Secret only carry the traditional extra small to extra large sizes. If you are interested in owning a few choice pieces of plus size lingerie, keep the following in mind.
- Order online. The easiest way to find plus size lingerie is to shop over the Internet. Online retailers include Missalli Lingerie and Big Gals Lingerie
- Find your size. Use your measurements to determine the size that you will order. On average, many plus size lingerie pieces will come in 1X to as large as 12X
- Accentuate the bust. Most plus size lingerie pieces will draw attention to the plus size woman's robust breasts. Make sure that the lingerie offers you adequate support as well
- Choose flattering styles. Find lingerie that complements your figure and hides any flaws. Long silk gowns, cami sets, and cat suits are designs that look good on almost any body shape
- Pick simple and sexy prints. Avoid the plus size lingerie that comes in floral prints. Instead opt for sexier designs, such as leopard and black lace
- Design your own plus size lingerie. Big Gals Lingerie allows women to choose the size, color and fabric used to create their lingerie pieces
- 1 x Adult Costume
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.31||USD$ 22.31||USD$ 21.32||USD$ 19.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.