- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: AC230V
- Power: 150W
- Line Length: 120cm/3.94ft
- Model: SH-196
- It is convenient to reduce the volume of mattress to use this quiet air pump
- This quiet air pump is compact and fits neatly in your glove compartment, so you're ready for anything
- This quiet air pump can protect the tire against puncture, to ensure road safety
- With barometer, this quiet air pump could control the pressure any time, to make sure the tire keeping correct tire pressure, can save gas, protect the tire, avoid blow-out and keep road safety
- If you set the car air pump nozzle to the other end, you can use as a vacuum suction
- You can pump up the boat, cushions with this tire air pump
- Reasonable size is easy and light for you to take and use
- It is a must for you to have when you are driving the car
- Every part of the car air pump is made with great care and attention
- You can use the plug and the line to connect the pump so that it can get power supply
- Being black, the air pump is suitable for many kinds of cars and bicycles
Tire Pressure Hints
- Tire inflation pressure may have gained greater awareness in the public's mind in the last two years, but it has always been a priority for the enthusiast. Obviously, when going to an autocross or track day, tire pressures are one of the items that will be checked and set by anyone who is at all serious. Most manufacturers recommend checking tire pressures weekly or monthly but, like flossing one's teeth, checking tire pressures on a daily driver is one of those things that is very easy to forever do "tomorrow."
- Driving in an ordinary manner may not reveal even a completely flat tire on a light car with today's high-performance, low-profile structures. A visual check with a walk-around of the car at least each morning is the easiest and most basic way of preventing trouble. A flat tire will be obvious, though simply sagging pressures will be considerably less so. On one project car around the office, I noticed a rear tire looked a bit low and guessed it had 12 psi. It turned out to be completely flat and, while the original puncture was repairable, driving on it had made the expensive tire scrap. Neither driver nor passengers had detected anything amiss. Similar misfortune has befallen several other cars, so it's definitely worth taking some precautions
- Even tires in perfect condition lose air over time and should be checked periodically. It may be easier to remember if you buy a quality gauge and keep it in the glovebox rather than in your toolbox. A quality, trustworthy gauge makes it more pleasant than with the uncertainty of the gas station's beater, though in european car's tire-pressure-gauge test (July 2000), four randomly selected gas station air hose pressure gauges were checked, and none was in error to a degree that would lead to a dangerous condition. Since then, the Porsche(R)-approved gauge we chose as our favorite has been seen all over the place, from The Tire Rack to local auto parts stores, at very affordable prices
- Some people aren't sure where to set their tire pressures. The one thing that is certain is that the maximum inflation pressure on the sidewall is not the right one to use. The vehicle manufacturer's recommendation is always a good starting point. It will be somewhere in the car. This used to be a sticker in the driver's door jamb, but more and more it's located on the back of the gas filler door. If that fails, the information should be in the owner's manual. Sometimes, there will be a range specified, or two different recommendations, depending on load. Anywhere between these numbers should be safe
- Changing the tire size or going to a plus-size fitment will change the required inflation pressure somewhat. Within the range of optional OE tire sizes, the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations should be followed. For sizes outside the range, the tire manufacturer should be able to help. Yokohama, for instance, includes pressure recommendations for stock and plus-sizes, by vehicle, in its annual Fitment Guide, which your tire dealer should have a copy of. Typically, these are 0-3 psi higher for a Plus-one or Plus-two fitment. Also listed are maximum load ratings at maximum inflation pressure for each size of each tire Yokohama makes
- If the recommendations you find leave you with a range and you want to know more specifically, you can experiment. Air, after all, is free. A change of 2-3 psi can completely change a vehicle. An underinflated tire will ride smoothly but feel sluggish, have mushy turn-in and go around corners with high slip angles or just not much grip at all. An overinflated tire will feel harsh on impact and over smaller bumps, and while responding crisply, will lack grip when pushed hard. To an experienced person, these characteristics are obvious even from the passenger seat. Try the minimum and maximum of your target range, and maybe slightly outside it, and decide what you like
- In the event that you aren't able to find a recommendation for your car, or the tires on your car are so different from those that were originally fitted from the manufacturer as to be incomparable, we received the following rule of thumb from Oscar Pereda, an engineer for BFGoodrich. He calls it a "realistic starting point," saying it has never been just right, but is a good place to start. The rule is:
- (Vehicle Weight in lb/100) + 2 psi at heavier end + 2 psi all around if suspension and alignment are stock.
- Example: Stock 911, 3,000 lb. (3000/100) = 30 psi
Add 2 psi all around = 32 psi
Add 2 psi to heavy end = 34 psi at rear
With modified suspension, the result is 30 psi front, 32 psi rear
- "There is no 'golden' tire pressure," Oscar said. The optimal setting depends on the individual driver and his preferences. For those inclined to find the ultimate setup for track use, Oscar provided additional instructions. First, get a skidpad, and plan to be dizzy. Take your dramamine. Drive in a circle, first one direction, then the other. Measure and record tire temperature distributions with a probe-type pyrometer that actually penetrates the rubber, not the "aim and click" infrared type. You want bulk temperature, not surface temperature, because the surface cools rapidly while the inner temperature is more stable. When measuring tire temperatures, if center is hotter or cooler than shoulders, there is too much or too little pressure, respectively
- Adjust pressures in 2-psi increments and record all adjustments. Adjust pressures by differences. If you start at 30 psi, and want to take out 2 psi, but the tires have heated up and are at 33 psi, set them at 31 psi rather than 28. The sum of all the changes made will be very close to the change from your initial cold setting. To check this, leave the tires alone at the end of the day, let them cool, and check the pressures in the morning. If at any point during the day you "reset" your pressures to some arbitrary starting place, you are suddenly lost, and all the work you have done that day is gone
- The ideal caster and toe alignment settings will give even tire pressures all across the tread. This can be determined in the same way as the optimum tire pressure. You'll never get the tire temperatures perfectly even, but the best you can do is the best you can do, which is the point of the exercise. What works best will vary from car to car depending on camber curves, body roll, ride height and other factors
- Which tire pressure gauge to use? Oscar told us that, in general, less expensive gauges tend to deviate more at higher pressures. To run the vehicle manufacturer's recommended pressure, accuracy is more important. To dial in a car, precision and repeatability are more important
How to Put Air in Car Tires with a Bicycle Pump
- If you are looking to fill your car tires up using a bicycle air pump, you are likely in a bit of a pinch. The amount of air that a bicycle tire puts out each time you pump it pales in comparison to a gas station car tire pump, for example. You have to work incredibly hard to get minuscule amounts of air in a car tire with a bike pump. Bystanders might laugh at you, you'll probably work up a sweat and maybe even increase the size of your biceps in the process.
- Evaluate the type of bicycle air pump you have. It must be compatible to a Schrader-style valve. Schrader valves are used on most car tires as well as large numbers of bicycle innertubes, according to the late cycling expert Sheldon Brown's website. Most pumps indicate if they work with Schrader valves near the nozzle. On some, you must switch the pump into Schrader position. If your pump says nothing, it likely operates on a Schrader value without adjustment.
- Remove the valve cap from your car tire, if applicable. Unscrew the cap with your fingers moving in a counter-clockwise direction (to the left)
- Fit the pump's nozzle, or head, on to the car tire's Schrader valve. Pull the lever located on the pump's nozzle toward you, or away from the pump
- Pump up the tire. While the amount of air you get into the tire varies based on the quality of your pump and your tire, you will, undoubtedly, exert yourself physically if you attempt to inflate your tire to its proper pounds per square inch (listed on the tire's sidewall). Usually, it is impractical to use a bike pump to completely inflate a car tire. You can, however, get a few pounds per square inch in, in the case of an emergency
- Push the lever at the pump's nozzle down while pulling the nozzle off of the tire's valve. Replace the valve cap by turning it in a clockwise direction (to the right)
- 1 x Electric Air Pump
- 3 x Valves
- 1 x AC Adapter(2-Flat-Pin Plug)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.54||USD$ 16.30||USD$ 15.22||USD$ 14.28||USD$ 13.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on11-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: Every part of the car air pump is made very carefully and I am really deeply moved by the good attitude of them.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I like buying something through web net store. The price was very reasonable on this online shop. The product is also very good! At the same time it saves me much time!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this quiet air pump because of the length of the line. It is worth it. It is long enough for me to use
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: quiet air pump dose perfect job and it is what I want, I bought it for its design. I think the style is suitable for me!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: The design of the car air pump is very good and I really like the design very much. This kind of design is very great!
Was this review helpful?