Customers Also Bought
General Model HB-WGD024 Spec Condition New Type Shader Tattoo Machine Material Low carbon steel Operating Voltage 6-8V RPM 2500 rpm Coils 10 Wrap Coils Features Features Superior Tattoo machines
10 Wrap coils, quick change guillotine tube vise
Professional tattoo machine equipped with an all steel frame
Low carbon steel casting process, a molding, the dazzling appearance, special surface treatment
Coil using the latest technology
Bouncing stable, strong magnetic back seat and so on
Packaging Package Included 1 x 10 Wrap Coils Shader Tattoo Machine
- Material: Low carbon steel
- Coils: 10 Wrap Coils
- Startup Voltage: 3V
- Normal Voltage: 6-8V
- Size: 8.5 x 3.2 x 8.6cm/3.35 x 1.26 x 3.39in(L x W x H)
- Superior Shader Tattoo Machines
- 10 Wrap coils, quick change guillotine tube vise
- Low carbon steel casting process, a molding, the dazzling appearance, special surface treatment
- Coil using the latest technology and imported electromagnetic valve 10 laps
- Operating frequency of 2500 rpm, bouncing stable, strong magnetic back seat and so on
- Produced using a special forging process tread steel, hand polished appearance, clear and beautiful surface pattern
- When you attend a special party or any carnival, this best tattoo machine will bring you a big surprise
- Smooth and soft action allows the maximum coverage with the least amount of needles work on the skin
How to Setup a Tattoo Machine
There are several ways to set a machine and I'm going to go over how I was taught (which is relatively old-school). First we will discuss the liner, then the shader.
- If your power supply isn't connected, do all that and clip to your liner first via the rear posts. I run my liner at 8.5 (approx) volts on short throw (the contact screw is barely leaning back towards my hand and the overall stroke depth is very short) with a slight cut back. If you've ever been tattooed enough to remember the sound of the machine this will come easy: loosen the lock screw on the front contact binding and set the dime between your contact screw and your spring. bring the screw down til it barely touches your nickel and tighten the lock screw. Run the machine at your typical lining speed and it should sound close to what you're looking for. if not, loosen the lock screw while the machine isn't running and barely adjust the screw (with a tight grip! the screw moves alot when it's not locked down while the machine is running!) up or down to your preference.
- unplug your liner and hook up to your shader via the posts. I run my shader at roughly 7 volts with a decent mid range throw, semi-long cutback. doing the same as step one, loosen the lock screw and rather than using the dime, use the nickel this time to gap your contact to your spring. If this isn't the gap your prefer, adjust and lock down the screw to lock the contact screw in place.
- break down the power supply, clean your machines with a disinfectant spray (such as Citrace) and stow them away until needed or begin work!
- 1 x 10 Wrap Coils Shader Tattoo Machine
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.39||USD$ 12.70||USD$ 12.02||USD$ 11.10||USD$ 11.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.