Customers Also Bought
General Model HB-WPT100 Spec Condition New Type Shader Tattoo Machine Material Low Carbon Steel Operating Voltage 6-8V RPM 2503 RPM Coils 8 Features Features Superior Tattoo machines
8 Wrap coils, quick change guillotine tube vise
Low carbon steel casting process, a molding, the dazzling appearance, special surface treatment
Coil using the latest technology
Bouncing stable, strong magnetic back seat and so on
Packaging Package Included 1 x Low Carbon Steel Colorful Shader Tattoo Machine
- Startup Voltage: 3V
- Normal Voltage: 6-8V
- Running Speed: 2500 RPM
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Coils: 8 Wrap Coils
- Size: 8.5 x 3.2 x 8.6cm/3.2 x 1.3 x 3.4in(L x W x H)
- Superior Tattoo machines
- 8 Wrap coils, quick change guillotine tube vise
- Low carbon steel casting process, a molding, the dazzling appearance, special surface treatment
- Coil using the latest technology
- Bouncing stable, strong magnetic back seat and so on
- The shader tattoo machine uses a special forging process tread steel, hand polished appearance
- The colorful tattoo machine features low carbon steel casting process, a molding, the dazzling appearance, special surface treatment
- High quality material makes the shader tattoo machine durable and reliable for long time use
- With this shader tattoo machine, you can well show your personality, make the difference
How to Tune a Tattoo Machine:
A tattoo artist occasionally must tune his machine to ensure that it runs correctly. It doesn't take long and requires only a few simple adjustments to enhance the machine's force and velocity.
- Talk to the tattoo artist that you are apprenticing under about tuning your tattoo machine. They will have good tips for you and be able to talk you through the process.
- Take your machine to a manufacturer of tattoo machines. They have the experience and the know how when it comes to fixing any problems with your machine.
- Order how-to videos from your tattoo supply suppliers. These usually run around $25.00 and will teach you how to clean, maintain and tune your machine.
- Practice tuning your machine over and over again once you have it down. The only way to make sure you know how and be comfortable with it is repetition.
Tips & Warnings:
- Talking to someone who has had years of experience is your best bet to learn how to maintain your equipment.
- If you don't know what you are doing, don't attempt to tune the machine yourself. You might just cause more damage than good.
- 1 x Low Carbon Steel Colorful Shader Tattoo Machine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.76||USD$ 10.50||USD$ 9.23||USD$ 7.55||USD$ 7.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.