Customers Also Bought
General Model HB-WGD031-A2 Spec Condition New Type Shader Tattoo Machine Material Damascus Steel Operating Voltage 6-8V RPM 2500 Switch/minute Coils 10 Features Features Strong magnetic back seat
The appearance of hand-polishing
Imports of 10 laps valve
Clear and beautiful surface pattern
Packaging Package Included 1 x 10 Wrap Coils Damascus Steel Shader Tattoo Machine
- Startup Voltage: 3V
- Normal Voltage: 6-8V
- Running Speed: 2500 Switch/minute
- Material: Damascus Steel
- Coils: 10 Wrap coils
- Size: 8.5 x 3.2 x 8.6cm/3.35 x 1.26 x 3.39in(L x W x H)
- Strong magnetic back seat
- The appearance of hand-polishing
- Imports of 10 laps valve
- Clear and beautiful surface pattern
- The Best Tattoo Machine has 10 Wrap coils, quick change guillotine tube vise
- Professional Shader Tattoo Machine is equipped with an all steel frame
- This Damascus Steel Tattoo Machine features low carbon steel casting process, a molding, the dazzling appearance, and special surface treatment
- The Shader Tattoo Machine coil using the latest technology
- Produced using a special forging process tread steel
- Every Shader Tattoo Machine comes in a bright, snug fitting box, featuring various tattoo designs from some of today's most talented and well known artists
- The appearance of hand-polished, clear and beautiful surface patterns
- Smooth and soft action allows the maximum coverage with the least amount of needles work on the skin
- Brilliant results
- This Shader Tattoo Machine is built with a longer front spring to help soften your machines touch
- You can easily surprise anybody with such Best Tattoo Machine. When you attend a special party or any carnival, this Shader Tattoo Machine will bring you a big surprise
- Damascus Steel Liner Tattoo Machine produced using a special forging process tread steel, hand polished appearance, clear and beautiful surface pattern; framework by precision wire cutting, coil using the latest technology
How Tattoos Work?
- Not too long ago, most Americans associated tattoos with sailors, bikers and sideshow artists. But tattoos have become more popular in recent years, and the people who get them are as diverse as the styles and designs they choose. And some people who would never think of tattooing pictures or symbols onto their bodies use permanent make-up - a type of tattoo - to emphasize their eyes and lips
- Artists create tattoos by injecting ink into a person's skin. To do this, they use an electrically powered tattoo machine that resembles (and sounds like) a dental drill. The machine moves a solid needle up and down to puncture the skin between 50 and 3,000 times per minute. The needle penetrates the skin by about a millimeter and deposits a drop of insoluble ink into the skin with each puncture
- The tattoo machine has remained relatively unchanged since its invention by Samuel O'Reilly in the late 1800s. O'Reilly based his design on the autographic printer, an engraving machine invented by Thomas Edison. Edison created the printer to engrave hard surfaces. O'Reilly modified Edison's machine by changing the tube system and modifying its rotary-driven electromagnetic oscillating unit to enable the machine to drive the needle
Modern tattoo machines have several basic components:
- A sterilized needle
- A tube system, which draws the ink through the machine
- An electric motor
- A foot pedal, like those used on sewing machines, which controls the vertical movement of the needle
- When you look at a person's tattoo, you're seeing the ink through the epidermis, or the outer layer of skin. The ink is actually in the dermis, which is the second layer of the skin. The cells of the dermis are far more stable than the cells of the epidermis, so the tattoo's ink will stay in place, with minor fading and dispersion, for a person's entire life
Precautions specific to tattooing include:
- Checking gloves for pinhole tears during tattooing, since petroleum-based ointment erodes latex
- Pouring ink in advance, using clean tissue to open ink bottles during tattooing and preventing nozzles from touching contaminated surfaces
- Patting tubes dry after rinsing during color changes - never blowing excess water from them
- Spraying liquid soap into a tissue, not directly onto bleeding area, since blood can become airborne when the spray hits it
- Giving pens used for drawing on the skin, which should be medical grade and sterile, to the client Tattoo artists must also take special safety measures regarding their hands. Gloves help prevent disease transmission from bodily fluids, but bacteria thrive in the warm, damp environment they create. This means that artists must: Wash hands thoroughly and often. Inspect hands for cuts or sores and cover them with bandages. Remove hangnails and keep nails short to prevent punctures to gloves. Refrain from tattooing when experiencing lesions, dermatitis or allergic reactions
The tattoo itself involves several steps:
- Outlining, or black work: Using a single-tipped needle and a thin ink, the artist creates a permanent line over the stencil. Most start at the bottom of the right side and work up (lefties generally start on the left side) so they don't smear the stencil when cleaning excess ink from the permanent line
- Shading: After cleaning the area with soap and water, the artist uses a thicker ink and a variety of needles to create an even, solid line. Improper technique during this step can cause shadowed lines, excessive pain and delayed healing
- Color: The artist cleans the tattoo and then overlaps each line of color to ensure solid, even hues with no holidays - uneven areas where color has lifted out during healing or where the artist missed a section of skin
- Final cleaning and bandaging: After using a disposable towel to remove any blood and plasma, the artist covers the tattoo with a sterile bandage. Some bleeding always occurs during tattooing, but most stops within a few minutes
- Be sure to let your artist or piercer know about your condition so that they can tailor the actual experience and aftercare tips for you
- The aftercare period is crucial to lifelong enjoyment of your tattoo or piercing
- Already prone to infection, diabetics must be vigilant about keeping their new bodily addition clean and covered
- 1 x 10 Wrap Coils Damascus Steel Shader Tattoo Machine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.44||USD$ 28.11||USD$ 26.78||USD$ 25.01||USD$ 25.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.