Customers Also Bought
- This versatile rain shell keeps you dry and on the move on an alpine hike or trek, but provides the necessary durability and breathability and lighter weight for climbing and travel off-trail
- The outdoor hooded rain jackets adopt windproof, breathable & waterproof functional fabric, it's comfortable to wear
- The outdoor hooded rain jackets are filled with 100% metal cotton inside
- Inner and outer adhesive combination, the jacket is ensure to the functionality, but also embodies the aesthetics
- Built-in windproof skirt, hooded rain jackets can effectively prevent the wind from the bottom infiltrated
- With detachable hood and adjustable elastic cord make you free
- Beautiful embroidery design at the hem & elastic cuff with velcro tab closure
- The outdoor hooded rain jackets are best wash it by your hand
- The waterproof zipper pocket with adhesive processing, hooded rain jackets are very durable to wear
- Hooded rain jackets are very suitable for climbing, skiing, exploration, pedestrianism, ice climbing expeditions and other outdoor activities
- Waterproof: 10000mm
- Permeability Values: 5000g/㎡/24hrs
- Stuffing Material: Metal Cotton
- Classic outdoor rain shadow jacket with hooded design
- Waterproof rain jacket can keep you dry on the move or on hike or trek
- Full zipper design
- Hooded rain jackets keep you warm
- Different details of the hooded rain jackets
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Hiking is an outdoor activity which consists of walking in natural environments, often on hiking trails. It is such a popular activity that there are numerous hiking organizations worldwide. The health benefits of different types of hiking have been confirmed in studies. The word hiking is understood in all English-speaking countries, but there are differences in usage
How to Choose Warm Clothes for Hiking in Winter:
It's January and it's cold outside, yet you can't wait to get out and go for a hike. You know that once you start hiking you'll start perspiring, even if it is the middle of winter. Don't worry. Choosing the right clothes is easier than you think, and you'll be on the trail in no time
- Watch the weather report before you go, paying special attention to both temperature and any storms in the area. Even if a storm is not supposed to hit the area you've chosen for your winter hike, it's better to be aware of the entire region's weather. After all, it is a forecast and as such is subject to change at any time
- Dress in layers, starting with the long johns and cotton socks. Put the wool socks over the cotton pair and continue to dress with jeans and shirt as you would normally. Finish with your hiking boots
- Prepare your backpack for the trip by packing the extra socks, poncho and gloves. If it's reasonably warm outside pack your vest too. Make sure you leave room to pack your jacket if you get to war on the trail and add a plastic sack in case you have wet socks or gloves to store during the hike
- Delay putting on your jacket and gloves until you are ready to leave. If you're driving to the hiking area, you may want to wait until you're ready to hit the trail before you put these on. The key is to keep perspiration at a minimum until you've actually begun your winter hike
- Remember to stay as dry as possible during your hike. If your socks or gloves get wet, stop and change them. Use the plastic sack to hold the moisture away from your dry clothes in the backpack
Raincoats for Hiking:
Hiking subjects you to the elements, including rain. You need a raincoat that will dry quickly, wick away moisture from your body and not weigh you down when it gets wet. But more importantly, you need a raincoat that will prevent water from making its way down to your skin. You have three raincoat options: rubberized PVC, coated nylon and Gore-Tex
- If money is an object, this raincoat type will be the least expensive, but it will keep you just as dry as the Gore-Tex raincoats, according to the University of Oklahoma Outdoor Adventure website. But you need a hood and you need to steer clear of any rubberized PVC raincoats that are lined with cotton. Cotton doesn't keep you warm and can weigh you down when it gets wet because it absorbs water
- Instead, opt for linings of polyester, specifically 100 percent polyester, as these will keep the moisture wicked away from your skin and back onto the coat. You will stay drier and feel much warmer. Expect to pay no more than approximately $55 for an inexpensive PVC raincoat for hiking purposes, such as Weatherproof's Women's hooded raincoat
- Coated nylon raincoats offer protection from the rain as much as PVC types, but they aren't as durable as the higher-priced Gore-Tex. However, they are breathable, unlike the PVC option. A coated nylon raincoat with a fleece lining will enable you to hike without too much bulk on your upper body, while still keeping you dry and warmer than a polyester lining. If the fleece lining were to get wet for some reason, it will dry much faster than a wool lining
- Expect to pay about $99 for a coat like this from North Face, available at REI. Less expensive options are available from other manufacturers
- Pay more money and get the most waterproof, durable and warmest of the raincoat options. Gore-Tex can withstand the brutal elements of cold, rain, sleet and snow. Lined with fleece it will be warmer than polyester and more lightweight than wool. Lined with wool you will gain warmth at the expense of a longer drying time if the lining were to get wet, as well as a much heavier coat to wear and lug around
- For Alpine conditions, you will pay approximately $599 for the top of the line of women's Gore-Tex jackets from Arc'teryz, the Alpha SV jacket, which boasts extra durability and protection against rain and wind. Gusseted underarms even ensure the jacket remains in place when you raise your arms over your head. This is your raincoat for hikes that might lead to climbs or other activities in the rain. REI makes it available for online purchase
- 1 x Natutex Men Multifunction Outdoor Waterproof Rain Shadow Jacket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 84.75||USD$ 81.71||USD$ 78.67||USD$ 74.61||USD$ 74.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.