Customers Also Bought
- Format: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (NTSC); 352 x 288/704 x 576 (PAL)
- Maximum Frame Rate Per Channel: 25fps (PAL); 30ftp (NTSC)
- Screen Set: Resolution 1024 x 768, Color Quality 16 Bits or 32 Bits
- Compression Code Rate: 50kbps - 1.2Mbps
- Data Format: MPEG4
- System Requirements: P4 1.7GHz CPU or Above; 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, or Above VGA Card with 64MB Memory Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or Above One Available USB 2.0 Port
Frame Play and Image Capture:
- Support advance search mode. Users can search by date/time, camera, record mode, and random combination of the three methods
- Support recorded files backup, delete by date/time, camera
- Convenient to extend system functions by software upgrade
- CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology
- Remote surveillance and P.T.Z control through LAN, intranet, and internet
- Support alarm pre-record
- Support buzzer, email alarm out
- Can greatly decrease fragmented files while using NTFS partition
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Pickup Device: 1/4 inch Sharp CCD
- Picture Elements: PAL:512(H) x 582(V) NTSC:512(H) x 492(V)
- Sensing Area: 3.6mm x 2.7mm
- System of Signal: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option
- Electronic Shutter Control: ON/OFF Switchable
- Backlight Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter: (1/60)-1/100.000(sec)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- S/N: More than 48db
- Minmum Illumination: F1. 2/1. 0Lux
- Video Output: BNC 1.0vp-p75 Ω
- Scanning Frequency: PAL: Horizontal: 15.734KHZ Vetical: 50HZ NTSC: Horizontal: 15.625KHZ Vetical: 60HZ
- CCTV Lens: 6mm CS
- Lights Number: 48
- Advanced high-resolution image sensor produces sharp, clear video with 420 TV lines
- Advanced Day/Night mode picture automatically switches to B/W for greater clarity in low light
- Weatherproof design is ideal for outdoor and indoor applications (IP65)
- 30 IR LEDs provide class leading night vision range of up to 75-ft
- Ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- New 4 channel USB DVR, color quality 16 bits or 32 bits screen set, 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology, 1.7GHz CPU or above
- Brand new IR color CCD camera, 1/4 in SHARP CCD pickup device, 6mm CS CCTV lens, 48 lights number, PAL/NTSC system of signal, ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 1 x 4 Channel USB DVR
- 1 x Video Camera
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 15m Cable
- 1 x USB Connection Cable
- 1 x Software & Driver CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 61.60||USD$ 58.05||USD$ 54.50||USD$ 49.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.