Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4 inch Sharp CCD
- TV System: NTSC / PAL
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: 768(H) x 494 (V)
- Scanning Frequency: Horizontal 15.7343KHz; Vertical 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C / CS Mount (C Mount Adaptor Option)
- Autoiris Lens: Video / DC
- Electronic Shutier Speed: 1 / 50(1/60) - 1 / 100,000(Sec)
- S / N Ratio: More Than 48db (AGCOff)
- Minmum Illumination: 0.8 Lux (F: 2.0)
- White Balance: Auto Tracking White Balance
- Black Light Compensation: On / Off Switchable
- Auto Gain Control: On / Off Switchable
- Electronic Shutier Control: EE / AI Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p, 75 Ω BNC
- Lens: 6mm
- 1.0Vp-p / 75 Ω BNC composite video signal Is provided at video output connectro
- Regulated power supplies are recommendable
- Switch to the right type of autoiris lens when you use the camera, in this way the lens can be controlled by the adjustable level
- Auto tracking white balance (ATW ATW1 ATW2)
- Auto gain control (AGC) On / Off switch
- For both indoor and outdoor monitoring
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera
- Handle the camera with care
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Never point the camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature. Humidity or power source ratings
- Format: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (NTSC); 352 x 288/704 x 576 (PAL)
- Maximum Frame Rate Per Channel: 25fps (PAL); 30ftp (NTSC)
- Screen Set: Resolution 1024 x 768, Color Quality 16 Bits or 32 Bits
- Compression Code Rate: 50kbps - 1.2Mbps
- Data Format: MPEG4
- System Requirements: P4 1.7GHz CPU or Above; 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, or Above VGA Card with 64MB Memory Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or Above One Available USB 2.0 Port
Frame Play & Image Capture:
- Support advance search mode. Users can search by date/time, camera, record mode, and random combination of the three methods
- Support recorded files backup, delete by date/time, camera
- Convenient to extend system functions by software upgrade
- CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology
- Remote surveillance and P.T.Z control through LAN, intranet, and internet
- Support alarm pre-record
- Support buzzer, email alarm out
- Can greatly decrease fragmented files while using NTFS partition
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Advanced high-resolution image sensor produces sharp and clear video
- Fashionable design and streamlined appearance gives you a beautiful enjoyment
- 1 x 4 Channel USB DVR
- 1 x USB Connection Cable
- 1 x Software & Driver CD
- 1 x 1/4in SHARP CCD Color Camera
- 1 x 15m Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 64.08||USD$ 58.79||USD$ 53.50||USD$ 46.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.