Customers Also Bought
General Hot Sale 1 Camera with 3 or More Monitors
- Camera: 1/4 inch SHARP CMOS with 6 LED
- Screen Size: 7 inch TFT (16:9 Display)
- Resolution: 1440(H) x 234(V)
- Power Input: AC 110V-240V 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Power Output: DC 15V
- Current Output: 1200mA
- Delay Calling Time: 120S +/- 10%
- Delay Monitoring Time: 40S +/- 10%
- Valid Distance: 50m (6 x 0.65mm)
- Power Consumption: Static State<0.5W, Calling<10W
- Transmitting Distance of the Image: About 200m
- Viewing Angle: 92 Degree
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Comparative Temperature: 10%-90%(KH)
- Power Consumption: <10W
- Infrared Irradiation Distance: >4m
- Plus Control: Automatically
- Resolution: >380 TV line
- Size: 16.0 x 10.0cm/6.3 x 3.9in(L x W)(Camera)
- Video doorphone intercom has high resolution, wide screen
- Video doorphone intercom is hand-free intercom
- Video doorphone intercom is electric unlock function
- Monitor the view out of door
- Aluminum alloy panel of indoor unit, fashionable and luxury
- 7 inch Color TFT LCD. No Radiation, low power consumption and high definition
- The camera could be turned up/down/left/right which make the definition high
- Electric lock-control function
- Monitor the view out of the door
- 16 kinds of rings for your options
- Video intercom is volume, brightness & contrast adjustment
- With switch-adapter and 15m cable, users could install it by themselves
- Video doorphone intercom is 7 inch TFT, no radiation, low power consumption
- Fine details view. And the button details of the high quality video intercom
- High quality material of the video intercom will give you a sense of texture
- The accessories of the practical set including cords, charger and so on
Size in Detail:
- Fix the mounting place on the wall by screws, then put the indoor unit into plate after it being connected with cable
- The outdoor station should be mounted at a height of 1.5m in doorway, try your best to make it avoid polarization and drench
- The intercom distance is 40cm
- If the cable is not long enough, it could be lengthened to a range of 15m~100m. You should use cable with 6 x 0.75mm
- The indoor units terminals such as No.1,2,3,4,5,6 should be connected to the out door stations terminals No.1,2,3,4,5,6. The terminal 7 and 8 of indoor unit should be connected with electric lock. It is adapted with 2 x 1.0MM2 cable
- After connecting the outdoor station with the indoor unit plug the adapter into AC power board
- The indoor unit will display the image of the visitor when he/she press the button of outdoor station. Then the host could talk with the visitor after pressing the talk button. The intercom and image showing time is 120s
- It will be unlocked when you press the unlock button of indoor unit
- It will monitor the view out of the door at a frequency of 40S per time when you press the monitor button of indoor unit
- It could monitor and talk with the visitor when you press monitor and talking button. Press the talking button once again to end talking
- Adjust the brightness/contrast/volume with tuner to get best image effect. 6. 16 kinds of rings for your option
- Do not mount the indoor unit near a location of high temperature and humidity as well as TV
- Do not touch the units with wet hand
- As to keep high definition image, use a soft cloth to wipe the camera and LCD. Any volatile, corrosive liquid and paint is prohibited
- Avoid sharp dropping or knocking the unit
- Do not put the camera under strong sunlight or the image, it will be faint
- The image will be faint due to interruption of radio wave when a automobile or a motorcycle passed
How to Choose a Home Intercom System?
Home intercom systems are excellent to provide security to your home. They are also great to use for speaking to people in different parts of the house if you have a large home or multiple floors. However, choosing an intercom system for a home can be quite a process-there are literally hundreds available on the market
A: Create a Checklist of Features you want:
- Determine how much money you want to spend on an intercom system for your home. Setting a budget from the start will help you avoid overspending at the store.
- Choose the wiring system you want. Home intercom systems can be wired or wireless.
- Choose either a video system or a voice-only system. Video intercom systems for your home are great at the front door or if you employ servants. Voice-only systems are less expensive and good for the average needs.
- Decide how many lines you need. Do you want an intercom in every room or do you simply want a connection between two rooms
Shop for the Perfect System:
- Check online for special deals. On the Internet, you can shop 24 hours a day and you can find cheaper prices
- Meet with sales representatives. They can explain to you the different intercom systems that will work in your home
- Ask about installation and warranty. When you choose an intercom system, you want to make sure that it will work in your home and that you'll have the support you need it something doesn't work properly
How to Use a Home Intercom System as Part of a Home Safety System?
You may choose to install an intercom system in your home for the convenience, but you'll probably use it for safety as well. Here's how to incorporate it within a home security system
- Identify the rooms in your home that may pose a safety hazard. Consider bedrooms of the elderly frail, the ill and young children
- Browse the intercom systems available on the market. New home construction offers the opportunity to install a hardwired, less expensive intercom system. The intercom systems are available for completed homes
- Purchase and install the master station and substations
- Teach everyone in the house how to use the intercom system. Consider a code word for emergencies
- If your system is attached to a security door or gate outside your home, create a family password so that strangers aren't let in
How to Buy a Video Security System?
Somewhere between a baby monitor and commercial video surveillance, installing a video security system in your home offers peace of mind beyond what mechanical locks and wireless sensors can provide. Answer the front door without opening it, or watch your children play in their rooms or the backyard--all from the TV screen or anywhere in the world via the Internet
- Plan which areas you want to have monitored. Exterior doors are a logical spot, as well as landscaped areas where intruders can lurk. Inside the house, consider monitors for rooms occupied by children or elderly residents
- Monitor entries with a video door phone system. Most include a weatherproof camera with an infrared lens for night vision. Look for cameras that tilt or pan to show a broader area than a door peephole can. Many systems have two-way microphones
- Consider extra features such as motion sensors, dome (overhead) cameras and a device that automatically takes time- and date-stamped snapshots when a visitor presses the doorbell-- creating a record of who comes while you're not home
- Decide how you'll view images. Basic systems (from about $230) include a 4-inch (10cm) black-and-white monitor and two cameras; upgrade ($350 and up, depending on extensions) to get larger and/or color monitors and more cameras
- Link the system to one or more televisions so you can see who's at the door without leaving your couch. Connect a VCR to record what the camera sees; network with a personal computer to view images from one or more cameras at the same time. An Internet connection lets you view the images from any Web-enabled device. Password systems let you open your front door remotely to let in guests or repairmen
- Create an intercom system with closed-circuit TV access by adding Web cams and monitors. Each system--wired or wireless-- has a few transmission limitations. Some only receive signals within a limited distance. Signals generally travel farther when they're in the line of sight instead of traveling through walls
- Choose auxiliary indoor cameras according to their purpose. In a baby's room, for example, look for an infrared lens and a directional microphone that activates the camera only when the baby coos or cries. Web cams start as low as $20; basic indoor systems range from $70 to $200
- Install in a solid, good ventilation without direct sunlight and there doesn't have strong magnetic and dust place
- Before cleaning, please turn off the power switch, then use a soft cloth to clean them
- Do not use chemicals to clean surface
- Do not press multiple keys simultaneously
- The wiring can not be with strong electricity (City electricity) to run the groove wire. More than 50cm away from the image better
- 4 x 7 inch TFT LCD Monitors
- 1 x 1/4 Inch Sharp Chip Security CCTV Wired CMOS Color Camera with 6 LED
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Mounting Plate
- 3 x 10m Cables
- 1 x 5m Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 263.59||USD$ 255.66||USD$ 247.74||USD$ 237.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.