Customers Also Bought
- The kitchen knife sharpener will save you much power when you are cooking
- Aluminium oxide material ensures finer sharpening effect and dual use design is more practical
- Silica gel base of the kitchen knife sharpener will fix the kitchen knife sharpener and ensures your safety when you are grinding
- 400# fits rough grinding
- It is the best choice for those who loves cooking or who cooks
- Material: Aluminium
- Size: 18 x 6 x 1.5cm/7.1 x 2.4 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- If you want to sense what the feeling may it be?
- Durable enough for long time using
- The knife sharpener has a compact size
- This is the knife sharpener base
Knife sharpening proceeds in several stages, in order from coarsest (most destructive) to finest (most delicate). These may be referred to either by the effect or by the tool. Naming by effect, the stages are:
- 1. Sharpening - removing metal to form a new edge. Rough sharpening (using water stones, oil stones, or medium grits of sandpaper in the scary sharp method of sharpening). Fine sharpening (using the same tools as above, but in finer grits)
- 2. Straightening - straightening the existing metal on the blade, but not removing significant quantities of metal
- 3. Polishing (also called stropping)- giving a mirror finish, but not significantly altering the edge. Polishing may also be achieved by buffing a blade: instead of moving the knife against a flat leather strop loaded with fine abrasive, the knife is held still and a powered circular cloth wheel is moved against the knife
Named by tools, the same three stages are:
- 1. Grinding (on a grinding wheel) or whetting (on a whetstone)
- 2. Steeling, using a honing steel
- 3. Stropping, on a razor strop or buffing on a wheel
The word "honing" is ambiguous, and may refer to either fine sharpening (step 1.2) or straightening (step 2). The finest level of sharpening is done most frequently, while the coarser levels are done progressively more rarely, and sharpening methods differ between blades and applications
- 1 x Kitchen Knife Cutlery Sharpener
General Model TO511C Brand TAIDEA Spec Condition New Type Knife Sharpener Material Aluminium Dimension 18 x 6 x 1.5cm/7.1 x 2.4 x 0.6in(L x W x H) Features Features The kitchen knife sharpener will save you much power when you are cooking
Aluminium oxide material ensures finer sharpening effect and dual use design is more practical
Silica gel base of the kitchen knife sharpener will fix the kitchen knife sharpener and ensures your safety when you are grinding
Packaging Package Included 1 x Kitchen Knife Cutlery Sharpener
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.16||USD$ 16.43||USD$ 15.69||USD$ 14.71||USD$ 14.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?