Customers Also Bought
- 5 flexing heads adjust perfectly to your face to make sure you have a good experience of shaving
- Individually flexing five track cutters to make sure every piece of cutter works effectively
- With rechargeable battery enclosed in, this rotary shaver is absolutely convenient for you to shave at anytime
- When you are charging, there is a shaver LED indicator to make sure the full charge of this men's electric shaver
- It is available for all kind of voltage ranged from 220V electricity
- This electric shaver can be washed by water directly
- Material: Stainless Alloy Metal & Plastic
- This electric shaver can be washed after using so that it will keep clean all the time
- Designed with 5 flexing heads, this electric shaver can clean your face in all directions
- High quality material makes this mens electric shaver durable for long time use
- The power button on the middle makes this electric shaver convenient for you to use
- Companied with some accessaries, this electric shaver will bring you much convenience
How to Shave With an Electric Shaver:
In theory, shaving with an electric shaver is the ultimate in convenience and efficiency. In practice, however, most electric shavers may fall short when it comes to getting the same close and even shave you can achieve with a simple razor and shaving cream. With a little diligence and preparation, however, you can get that close shave you desire with an electric razor
- Keep the blades of your electric razor clean at all times in order to ensure great results. Most electric razors have a removable head or screen that allows you to clean the blades or shaving heads. Check with the owner's manual to find out whether you should use the supplied brush, or if you can actually rinse the blades under water
- Replace the blades or screen of your electric razor regularly. Under regular use, the screen on most shaving heads may become thin, and the blades may become dull after about a year. Keep plenty of spare blades and screens available in a spare drawer in your bathroom
- Bathe or shower in warm to hot water before you use an electric razor, which will help to open pores and soften hair follicles, making hair removal easier. Note, however, that your skin should be dry before you shave with an electric razor. Use a little talcum powder if you wish to speed the drying process
- Use an alcohol-based pre-shave lotion for better results when you use an electric shaver. These products remove excess oil from your skin, which forces hair to stand out for easier removal. If your skin is sensitive to alcohol, there are some alcohol-free products that may work equally well
- Shave against the direction of your hair, taking care not to go over the same spots repeatedly, which may cause skin irritation and razor burn. Use your fingers on one hand to pull your skin taut, while you shave with the other hand
- Apply an aftershave lotion or moisturizer. Aftershaves contain alcohol, which may cause stinging or dryness, so unless you have oily skin, a moisturizer may be preferable
- Give your skin two to three weeks to acclimate to the use of an electric razor before you expect perfect results. Electric shavers remove hair very differently than manual razors, and your skin will need time to react accordingly
How to Clean an Electric Shaver:
Electric shavers work by moving blades back and forth to trim the area of hair that you need trimmed. Hair commonly gets built up inside the electric shaver. You should clean your electric shaver regularly to keep your blades fresh, for sanitation purposes and in order to increase the life of your electric shaver. Here is how to clean an electric shaver
- Unplug your electric shaver before you ever clean it or take it apart
- Inspect the rubber gasket beneath the cutter block. Look for any cracks. The gasket is meant to keep debris from getting into your motor area. If there is a crack in it, hair and dirt will get in there. If that is the case, you should replace the gasket
- Unclip the cutter block by lifting it off its support. Remove any debris you find on the cutter block by using a small brush. Usually electric shavers come with a brush specially made for cleaning that particular unit
- Dip your cutter block in soapy water or special cleaning fluid that you can buy anywhere electric shavers are sold
- Check all the contacts on your electric shaver for any kind of corrosion. Spray any contacts with electrical contact cleaner, then use white bond paper to burnish them
- Put your shaver back together and turn it on. Spray the foil lightly with shaving-head lubricant to reduce friction between blades and foil. Spray the foil again before each shave
- 1 x Mens Five Heads Rotary Rechargeable Shaver
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Clean Brush
- 1 x Cotton Bag
- 1 x Operating Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.44||USD$ 18.89||USD$ 17.34||USD$ 15.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.