Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Shavers Features Features With high quality ultra-thin facing netting, the men electric shaver gives the users using comfort
With water-resistant properties, it is easy to rinse the men shaver after using
Packaging Package Included 1 x Shaver
- With high quality ultra-thin facing netting, the men electric shaver gives the users using comfort
- With water-resistant properties, it is easy to rinse the men shaver after using
- High-performance rechargeable battery of the electric shaver makes the shaver can be used for several days without charging
- The built-in plug is convenient for you to use and ensures the using safety
- The electric shaver is made with fine craftsmanship and technologies
- High-performance rechargeable battery of the men electric shaver ensures your daily use
- A great gift to someone special, which contains your love and care for him
- Input Voltage: 220V 50Hz
- Charging Time: 8h
- Max Available Time: 60min
- The portable shaver is produced with fine craftsmanship and technologies
- The charging time of the shaver is just only 8 hours, and you can use it for sixty minutes after charging
- It's simple to rinse this water-resistant shaver under the tap, which does no harm to the shaver
- Exquisite craftsmanship and good material make the men shaver durable for a long time use
- The package of the men electric shaver is delicate, which is a nice gift to send to someone
How to Shave Your Face:
Shaving not only makes a man look well groomed, but younger, too. When you shave, you're exfoliating the skin by getting rid of dead cells. Here's how to do it correctly
- Wet your face with warm water. You may want to hold a wet washcloth to your beard for a few minutes to soften the skin
- Fill the sink basin halfway with water
- Get out a new razor, or replace the used blade in your regular razor
- Squirt a dollop of shaving cream into your hand or shake out shaving powder, and apply it to your beard in upward circular motions. The amount may vary depending on the thickness of your beard, but the area to be shaved should be covered uniformly
- Shave downward, the way your whiskers grow, from your sideburns toward your mandible using long, even strokes. Apply light but firm pressure, pulling your skin taut before each stroke
- Rinse your razor with warm water after every stroke or two to keep it from getting clogged with hair
- Shave the area around your chin. Shave upward as necessary to make the area smooth. When shaving under your chin, pull the razor from your throat area toward your chin
- Shave your upper lip, keeping the skin tight by curling your lip over your front teeth
- Wash off any excess shaving cream and examine your face for straggling hairs. Check the edge of your jaw, around your ears, and near your lips and nostrils for missed hairs. Go back with the razor to shave any hairs you missed
- Drain and wash out the basin and apply cold water or aftershave as desired
Electric Shaver Shaving Tips:
An electric shaver is a convenient way to get a quick, close shave in the morning before you head to work. It means that you don't have to waste time lathering up shave gel, applying it and then shaving with a non-electric razor. An electric shaver is a good item to have on the go, as you usually don't even need water to use an electric shaver, let alone shave gel. However, there are a few things that you can do to get the best shave possible with an electric shaver
- Before you begin shaving with an electric shaver, soften the hair and the pores on your face. You can do this by taking a hot shower, as the heat will open your pores and soften the hair so that it is removed more easily and you get a closer shave
- Most electric shavers have pivoting heads so that you can get in for a closer shave, but you'll need to control it so that you can get into those tight spaces. Begin with your neck and work your way up. The neck can be a hard place to shave. Rotate the razor in a circular motion as you shave, and move it quickly around. Press firmly on the shaver while you're shaving, but not so hard that it hurts. Electric shavers have guards on them to protect against nicks. As you move up the face, pull your skin taut to expose more hair while you shave
- As you finish shaving with your electric razor, use a little moisturizer or aftershave on the areas that you've shaved. A moisturizer especially will help soften the skin, making the next time you shave even more comfortable. Take care of the blades of your shaver by brushing out the hair and emptying the hair reservoir before you store it. Remember to change your shaver blades once a month for the best results. Lubricating the blades regularly will also keep your shaver in great shape and ready to work for you again and again
- 1 x Shaver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.31||USD$ 11.68||USD$ 11.05||USD$ 10.21||USD$ 10.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.