Customers Also Bought
- Hardness: 62HRC
- Tooth Number: 30
- Material: JP440C
- Thinning Rate: 20%-25%
- Total Length: 17.5cm/6.9in
- The handle of the hair cutting scissors are made of smooth material, providing you comfortable feel
- Extra sharp long-lasting cutting edges for easy hair cut
- Designed with removable finger rest, the hair cutting scissors are comfortable to use
- The blades of the thinning hair scissors are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- The haircutting shears are made of high quality material, and they can last for a longtime
- This pair of professional hair scissors is designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers
- Unique color design of this haircutting shears can give your hair a cool and sharp cut
- You can use these sharpen hair cutting scissors to trim your bangs and to cut your split ends off all by yourself
- Comb design of this pair of hair cutting scissors makes you cut hair smoothly
- The blades of the cutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- These professional hair cutting scissors are packed in an elegant and decent box
How to Hold Hair-Cutting Scissors?
To give a proper haircut, you need to purchase scissors that are made specifically for working on human hair. These scissors are different than everyday scissors in several ways. A person who is using hair-cutting scissors must hold those scissors in the correct way. Holding these shears incorrectly increases the chances that you will make a mistake during the haircut. Holding hair-cutting scissors correctly is a skill, and it does take some time to get used doing so the right way
- Hold the closed shears in your weaker hand, in the middle of the blades
- Place the ring finger of your strong hand into the top hole and rest your pinkie finger on the pinkie rest that is found on the outside that hole. Your ring finger should enter the hole so that the ring goes around the finger about 1/4 inch below the bottom of the fingernail
- Put your thumb into the bottom hole so that the top of your thumb makes contact with the top-inside portion of the hole. The ring should go around your thumb about 1/4 inch below the bottom of the thumbnail
- Put your index and middle finger together, then rest those fingers just below where you put your ring finger. Depending on the shears, there may even be a slight groove in the shears. This is where your fingers are meant to rest
- Place the index and middle fingers of your free hand below the blade so that the bottom blade rests on those two fingers. Move only your thumb to open and close the blades. This is the proper way to use hair-cutting scissors
Types of Hair Scissors:
You might notice that your hairstylist or barber uses different scissors to cut your hair. Each of these scissors performs differently to sculpt your haircut. Depending on your hair type and desired style, a stylist may use all or just some of the scissors in his arsenal
- Thinning shears are also referred to as texturizing or chunking shears. The base of the shears is similar to that of any other scissors, with loops for the thumb and index finger. These scissors are made for either left-handed or right-handed stylists. The top of the scissors varies greatly, however. Instead of two long "shears," the top blade contains widely spaced teeth that remove only some of the hair with each cut to thin it without changing its style. These shears are used for sections of hair that tend to get thick in proportion to the rest of the head, such as the sides and back
- The razor shear is another texturizing tool. The base of the razor shear is one loop for the stylist's index finger. The top of the razor shear is a single blade; therefore, this shear doesn't make an actual cutting motion. The stylist holds the hair in one hand and uses the single blade in the other hand to make small texturized cuts. This gives hair a natural texture by varying its length
- Most haircuts are performed with a pair of regular shears. These shears resemble the scissors that we use at home, with holes for the index finger and thumb at one end and two blades that meet when a cut is made. Styles of shear vary; most are 4.5 to 6.5 inches long. Size and shape are selected for the stylist's comfort: Some shears have a curved bottom that allows a more natural hand position
- 1 x Pair of Straight Shears
- 1 x Pair of Thinning Shears
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Regulator
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.47||USD$ 26.25||USD$ 25.03||USD$ 23.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?