Customers Also Bought
- Unique design of this pair of shears can give your hair a cool and sharp cut
- The blades of the haircutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- The handle of the haircutting shears are made of smooth material, so that you will feel comfortable when using them
- Ergonomically designed for ease of operate
- Extra sharp long-lasting cutting edges
- The hair thinning shears are made with high quality material, and they can last for a long time
- This pair of haircutting shears is designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly
- Length: 15.0-17.0cm/5.0-6.7in
- Material: JP440C
- Hardness: 61HRC
- This pair of haircutting scissors can give your hair a cool and sharp cut
- You can use these sharp hair shears to trim your bangs and to cut your split ends off by yourself
Special handle design of the haircutting shears can make you will feel comfortable when you are using them
- With high quality steel material, these hair cutting shears are durable for a long time use in daily life
The blades of the cutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- The tension screw of this pair of hairdressing shears scissors allows easy adjustment to the scissors
How to Sharpen Hairdressing Scissors
Hairdressing scissors are made to be very sharp to cut perfect lines into the hair. When the blades dull, they can cut jagged ends into the hair making it look like your client has splint ends. Although many companies will allow you to send your shears in to be professionally sharpened, you can learn to sharpen your scissors on your own, saving you both time and money. Sharpening your own scissors is not difficult or time consuming, and having sharp scissors means giving better haircuts
- Soak the sharpening stone in a pot with light machine oil overnight. Pour enough oil into the pot that the entire stone is covered
- Open the scissors, and hold the scissors in your non-dominant hand at the pivot. With the stone in your dominant hand, place it up to the scissors pivot (where the two blades cross)
- Strike the stone down the blade from the pivot to the point. Repeat this process a total of 10 times to completely sharpen the first blade
- Turn the scissors around to sharpen the second blade. Repeat Step 3 to sharpen the second blade
- Close the scissors and then open them again quickly. Doing this several times will remove any stone shavings or burrs from the blades. Use a damp rag to wipe any oil off of the blades and then dry them with a piece of paper towel
- Clean the sharpening stone for later use. Pour 1 tbsp. of dish soap onto the stone. Use water and a scouring pad to work the stone into a lather. Rinse the stone under cool water and then place it on a dry towel to air dry
Types of Hair-Cutting Scissors
- The scissors you have in the kitchen drawer are not likely to be the proper equipment for cutting hair. The scissors used by professional stylists to cut hair come in several different types and can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. From town square barbers to the most expensive big city salons, these tools of the trade are a common link between hair-cutting professionals
- Barber Shears
- Barber shears or scissors are the main tool used in any hair-cutting business. These scissors are usually made from stainless steel, forged steel or an alloy. They cut the hair between two blades mounted on a hinge. Shears cut the hair in an asymmetrical way that varies based on the size and design of the shears
- Stylists often choose their main set of shears based on the comfort of the grip. Barber shears come in a wide variety of designs when it comes to grips or handles so that any professional can find the perfect design for their individual hands. For this reason, you aren't likely to see stylists sharing scissors in the salon
- Thinning Shears
- Thinning shears are used to cut thick hair and thin it out without changing the basic style or shape of the haircut
- Thinning shears look a lot like any other scissors except the blades have numerous teeth, making them look like two fine-toothed combs on a hinge
- Left-Handed Shears
- Left-handed shears are an essential part of the job for professionals that are left handed. The finger rests and thumb rings are mounted in the appropriate place for the left hand to do its work in comfort. Even the blades on left-handed scissors are reversed, making the cutting line visible when trimming hair
- 1 x Pair of Shears
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.29||USD$ 13.12||USD$ 12.96||USD$ 12.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.