Customers Also Bought
- The blades of the haircutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- The handle of the haircutting shears are made of smooth material, so that you will feel comfortable when using them
- Ergonomically designed for ease of operate
- Unique design of this Sharpen Hair Shears can give your hair a cool and sharp cut
- Extra sharp long-lasting cutting edges
- The hair thinning shears are made with high quality material, and they can last for a longtime
- This pair of haircutting shears is designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly
- Material: JP440C
- Hardness: 60HRC
- Tooth Number: 33
- Thinning Rate: 30%-40%
- Total Length: 17.0cm/6.7in
- This pair of haircutting scissors can give your hair a cool and sharp cut
- You can use these Sharp Hair Shears to trim your bangs and to cut your split ends off by yourself
- You can use this Sharpen Hair Shears to design your own hair style
- Special handle design of the haircutting shears can make you will feel comfortable when using them
- The blades of the cutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- With high quality material, these hair cutting shears are durable for a long time use in daily life
How to Sharpen Hairdressing Scissors
Hairdressing scissors are made to be very sharp to cut perfect lines into the hair. When the blades dull, they can cut jagged ends into the hair making it look like your client has splint ends. Although many companies will allow you to send your shears in to be professionally sharpened, you can learn to sharpen your scissors on your own, saving you both time and money. Sharpening your own scissors is not difficult or time consuming, and having sharp scissors means giving better haircuts
- Soak the sharpening stone in a pot with light machine oil overnight. Pour enough oil into the pot that the entire stone is covered
- Open the scissors, and hold the scissors in your non-dominant hand at the pivot. With the stone in your dominant hand, place it up to the scissors pivot (where the two blades cross)
- Strike the stone down the blade from the pivot to the point. Repeat this process a total of 10 times to completely sharpen the first blade
- Turn the scissors around to sharpen the second blade. Repeat Step 3 to sharpen the second blade
- Close the scissors and then open them again quickly. Doing this several times will remove any stone shavings or burrs from the blades. Use a damp rag to wipe any oil off of the blades and then dry them with a piece of paper towel
- Clean the sharpening stone for later use. Pour 1 tbsp. of dish soap onto the stone. Use water and a scouring pad to work the stone into a lather. Rinse the stone under cool water and then place it on a dry towel to air dry
Types of Hair-Cutting Scissors
- The scissors you have in the kitchen drawer are not likely to be the proper equipment for cutting hair. The scissors used by professional stylists to cut hair come in several different types and can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. From town square barbers to the most expensive big city salons, these tools of the trade are a common link between hair-cutting professionals
- Barber Shears
- Barber shears or scissors are the main tool used in any hair-cutting business. These scissors are usually made from stainless steel, forged steel or an alloy. They cut the hair between two blades mounted on a hinge. Shears cut the hair in an asymmetrical way that varies based on the size and design of the shears
- Stylists often choose their main set of shears based on the comfort of the grip. Barber shears come in a wide variety of designs when it comes to grips or handles so that any professional can find the perfect design for their individual hands. For this reason, you aren't likely to see stylists sharing scissors in the salon
- Thinning Shears
- Thinning shears are used to cut thick hair and thin it out without changing the basic style or shape of the haircut
- Thinning shears look a lot like any other scissors except the blades have numerous teeth, making them look like two fine-toothed combs on a hinge
- Left-Handed Shears
- Left-handed shears are an essential part of the job for professionals that are left handed. The finger rests and thumb rings are mounted in the appropriate place for the left hand to do its work in comfort. Even the blades on left-handed scissors are reversed, making the cutting line visible when trimming hair
- 1 x Pair of Shears
Spec Condition New Type Shears Material JP440C Dimension 17.0cm/6.7in(Total Length) Features Features Ergonomically designed for ease of operate
The blades of the haircutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
Unique design of this Sharpen Hair Shears can give your hair a cool and sharp cut
Extra sharp long-lasting cutting edges
The hair thinning shears are made with high quality material, and they can last for a longtime
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Shears
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.85||USD$ 14.92||USD$ 14.00||USD$ 12.76||USD$ 12.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?