Customers Also Bought
- With this circle print sheer curtain you can make your room the most romantic place and enjoy the gracious it brings to you
- Your room will no longer be simple with this high quality material circle print sheer curtain
- This drape circle print sheer curtain keeps hard light out effectively as well as makes sure your room have enough light
- The panel accommodates today's decorative drapery hardware
- Its fashionable and elegant characters make the bedroom sheer curtains easily to blend with almost any contemporary decor
- Customizable window sheer curtains allow you to choose your perfect size for covering your window
- Washing Instructions: Water washable(0-30℃ Water)/machine washable
- Fabric: Polyester
- You can hang this elegant circle print sheer curtain in your room to make your room more stylish
- Circle pattern has been delicately printed on the curtain, which is very beautiful and charming
- Double pleated effect bedroom sheer curtains gives your room a sense of elegant and gracious
- Transparent character design of this circle print sheer curtain makes your room more elegant
- Generous width of the circle sheer curtain panels is a perfect decoration for your window
- We provide different kinds of heading styles for customizing customers(As follows)
How to Measure for Curtains:
- If you have a pole, measure the distance between the finials (the decorative baubles at the end of a pole)
- If you have a track, measure the total length of the track
Measuring Curtain Drop:
- Before you start, you have to decide where you want your curtains to finish. For floor-length curtains, we suggest curtains 1.5cm longer than floor-length. If your floors are uneven, make sure you measure each side of the window and choose the longest measurement. For sill length curtains, we suggest either 15cm below the sill or 1-2cm above it
Measuring Drop for Tab Top and Eyelet:
- For tab top or eyelet curtains, measure the drop from the top of your pole to where you want your curtain to finish. (Please note:tab top and eyelet headed curtains cannot be fitted to a track.)
Measuring Curtain Drop For Pleated Headings (all except Tab Top & Eyelet):
- The total drop for pleated headings is measured in 2 parts - the eye drop and the heading height
Part 1. Eye Drop:
- This is the distance from the eye (where the curtain hook attaches) to where you want your curtain to finish
Part 2. Heading Height:
- The heading height is the distance from the eye to where you want the top of your curtain to be
- For tracks, we suggest a heading height just above the top of your track so that it is not visible above the top of the curtain
- For poles, we suggest a heading height from 2cm above the eye to just above your curtain pole according to your own taste. Curtains will hang best with a smaller heading height
How to Hang Sheer Curtains:
Hanging sheer curtains is a nice way of decorating your windows and letting in the natural daylight. Sheer curtains can make a dark room seem light and airy and even more spacious. In just a few quick and easy steps, you can hang your own sheer curtains in any room of your home
- Begin by removing any existing drapes or shades from your window. Clean the windows inside and out so you will start with a good clean place to work
- Using a measuring tape, measure the top of the window to the outside of the window frame. Window sheers should cover the window frame as well to produce an overall clean effect
- The hardware for the rod should be placed about 1 1/2 inches on either side of the window frame. Mark the place where you want your drilled holes to be with a pencil
- Next, drill holes in the wall using a drill bit slightly smaller than the screws that came with your curtain rod. When the screws are screwed in, they will fit tightly into the wall. You can place a little wood glue in the holes before screwing them in for a more secure fit
- Now take the hardware that came with the curtain rod and screw it into the holes on the wall
- Remove your sheer curtains and the curtain rod from their packaging. You will have fold marks in the sheers from being packaged. You can press them lightly with a warm iron to remove the wrinkles, or just give them a light spray from a water bottle and toss them in the dryer on the lowest setting for about 10 minutes. While the curtains are in the dryer, you can put the curtain rod ends together. Generally they come adjustable and require that you insert one end into the other. Remove the curtains from the dryer and begin feeding the rod through the pockets, which are sewn onto the top of the curtains
- After the curtains are on the rod, hang them up by clipping each end of the curtain rod to the hardware on the wall. Arrange the sheers so that they hang consistently on each curtain panel. The hardware should be invisible after the sheers have been hung. Adjust accordingly to hide the hardware and you have just installed sheer curtains on your windows
How to Wash Sheer Curtains:
Sheer curtains add beauty to any room. From elegance in eggshell color, to purple passion for a teenager's room, they can be worked into any design, adding an extra special touch. Keeping them looking as fresh and new as the day they were put up is not easy, however. Their sheer fabric takes on many dirt and dust particles, so keeping them clean can be a chore
- Fill the washer with lukewarm water. (Even if you only have a few curtains, use a full washer as it will help to keep the curtains from twisting and wrinkling). As the washer is filling, add a water conditioner (available in most grocery and department stores)
- Once the washer is full, press the curtains down into the water. Never fill the washer more than half full with curtains
- Put the washer on pre-soak and let the curtains soak for five minutes. After five minutes, put the washer on a gentle rinse cycle
- After rinsing, with the curtains still in the washer, fill the washer to full once again with lukewarm water
- Mix detergent into water. If you use powdered detergent, mix it in a bowl to dissolve the clumps before adding it to the washer with the curtains
- Put on a gentle wash cycle for three to five minutes. Continually check on the curtains during the wash cycle to be sure curtains are not twisting around the agitator
- When wash cycle has completed, put the curtains on a gentle rinse cycle with cool water. Once washer has filled, add fabric softener, stirring it through the water
- When curtains have had their final spin, place them in the dryer on "air dry." Add three to four small hand towels to help absorb the moisture. Hang up as soon as they are dry, to ensure they will not wrinkle
NOTE for Customizing Curtain:
- Please input the width of the curtain rod, and the height of the curtain you preferred (Restricted in 0-50in wide, 0-96in high)
- Finished with two panels
- Double pleated effect(eg. Input 50in in the edit box, the total curtain width would be 100in)
NOTE for Ready Made Curtain:
- 2 x Panels, each panel measures 50in wide x 63in, 84in, 96in height
Tips & Warnings:
- If your curtain fabric is extremely fine, place in mesh laundry bags to prevent them from getting torn in the washer wringer
- Do not leave curtains in the dryer for more than five minutes. Sheer fabric curtains are so delicate that any heat can damage them
- 1 x Pair of Curtain Panels
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.98||USD$ 27.58||USD$ 25.17||USD$ 21.97||USD$ 21.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.