Customers Also Bought
- High quality metal ensures the quality is durable
- Shining appearance of this gear shift knob is attractive with beautiful colors
- Enjoy you life with the manual shift knob, you will like it
- This automatic shift knob is made high-quality metal which makes your car safer
- Shift Knob is colorful that you can choose by yourself
- The gear shift knob is your best choice
- Material: Metal
- Size: 7cm/2.8in (Length)
- Diameter: 5cm/2in
- Inner Diameter: 2cm/0.8in
- The gear shift knob with different colors can be match with your car according to your personality
- This shift knob is made of high-quality metal which can make your car more safe
- Shift knob is easy to install and dismantle which can protect your car well
- It also can be a great decoration in your car
- It is a fashion accessory for your beloved car; do not miss it!
How to Replace a Gear Shift Knob:
- Locate the gear shift knob attached to the end of the gear shift lever. Gear shift knobs are usually mounted in one of two ways. There will either be threads machined into the gear shift lever that the knob screws onto, or a small screw (usually an Allen head screw) at the base of the knob that secures the knob to the shift lever
- Turn the knob counterclockwise or remove the screw at the base of the knob to remove the knob from the shift lever
- Install the new knob on the shift lever by threading it clockwise onto the shift lever or sliding it onto the shift lever and tightening the screw to the base of the knob
How to Replace a Shift Knob:
- Place the gear shifter into the neutral position and remove the original gear shift knob. Some gear shift knobs can be pulled off using a bit of muscle. Some need to be unscrewed and a wrench may be needed to loosen the knob from the gear stick for removal. Others will need to be unscrewed using an Allen wrench set, since there will be Allen screws inserted into the gear shift knob to keep it in place, or a clip holding the knob in place will need to be removed using needle-nose pliers. Determine what method you will need to use to remove the gear shift knob
- Determine the size of the rubber reducer you will need to use to fit the new gear shift knob onto the shifter. Gear shift knob sets will come with these rubber reducers so that the knob can fit snugly onto the shifter. Place the rubber reducer into the gear shift knob and place the knob on the shifter to see if the reducer fits the shifter
- Push the shift knob down or screw the knob back into place on top of the shifter. If needed, screw the Allen screws into place at the bottom of the gear shift knob to secure the knob in place on the shifter, or reinsert the clip that held the original knob in place to hold the new one in place as well
- 1 x Shift Knob
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.79||USD$ 11.42||USD$ 11.05||USD$ 10.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.