Customers Also Bought
ClothType Size Shoulder Width Waist Clothes Length Sleeve Length Chest Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 41 15.99 42 16.38 74 28.86 59 23.01 47 18.33 N/A / M 40 15.60 41 15.99 71 27.69 57 22.23 45 17.55 N/A / XL 42 16.38 43 16.77 76 29.64 61 23.79 49 19.11 N/A / XXL 44 17.16 45 17.55 78 30.42 62 24.18 52 20.28 N/A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to personThis fashion men shirt is very comfortable to wear and touch. Lapel collar and button designs make you more handsome. Give yourself an advantage in the fashionable and stylish casual men shirt. This fashion men shirt will change the fashion trends. Long sleeve shirt is perfect for everyday wear, easy to match your dressing perfectly.
How to Wash Men's Dress Shirts:
- A sharp looking dress shirt looks fabulous on any man. There is nothing more sophisticated than a crisp, white formal shirt on a professional business man. Learning how wash dress shirts is essential to caring for them properly. Correct washing and pressing techniques can make your dress shirt look much more spectacular. On the flip side, a poorly washed dress shirt looks very tacky. Men and women should always know how to wash dress shirts of any fit or fabric
- Search for stains before washing dress shirts. Common stain locations are on the collar, cuffs, right down the front or under the arms
- Rub your stain stick on located stains immediately, this is best done as soon as you discover a stain and again several minutes before washing dress shirts. The quicker you act on a stain, the better chance you will have of getting it to come out
- Turn your washing machine temperature dial to luke warm and soak your dress shirt for a few minutes. Use the gentle cycle when you wash dress shirts and any other high quality items
- Lay flat to dry or place in dryer with tumble dry no heat. This is to prevent the shirt from shrinking
- Press with steam iron to give that crisp, finished look. The steam will help protect the fabric
How to Wash:
Polyester clothing, made from a synthetic fabric, is extremely easy to clean. This has been one of the reasons for its popularity, which peaked in the 1970s. Other benefits are its being able to hold its form well and its resilience against mold and mildew damage. And also, polyester is a durable synthetic and an extremely heat-sensitive fabric that is prone to absorbing oily stains. Quickly treat oil-based stains to prevent permanent damage to polyester fabric before washing. When laundering, use light duty laundry detergent and a vinegar rinse as cleaning agents, and avoid using excessive heat in the washing machine and dryer to prevent damage to the fabric's synthetic fibers.
- l Inspect the polyester fabric for stains. If stains are found, squirt the stain remover directly on the spot or spots. Place an absorbent cloth under the stain, lay the fabric on top of the cloth, and use a second cloth to dab inward from the outer edge of the spot. This will push some of the stain into the cloth underneath, and some will go into the wiping cloth. Avoid wiping outward to prevent spreading the stain. Repeat as needed to remove the stain
- l Use a washing machine to wash any polyester clothing. This works fine for most polyester mix fabrics as well. Place the washing machine setting on Permanent Press. Set the temperature to warm--not hot and not cold
- l Use fabric softener with your polyester clothing, to minimize or prevent its tendency to become stiff and sometimes itchy
- l Hang the polyester clothing on a clothesline to dry. You may also dry it in an electric or gas dryer, but on a low setting. Because polyester holds creases so well, make sure to remove it from the dryer promptly and hang it up or fold it to prevent serious creasing
- l Have your polyester clothing dry cleaned if you don't want to wash it yourself. Most polyester clothing is safe for dry cleaning
- l Use hand dishwashing liquid to remove spots from some polyester clothing items. It can work very well. If you're reluctant to try dishwashing liquid for spot removal, buy a spot remover that lists polyester
- l Put baby powder on a piece of polyester clothing if you get oil on it. Place the powder directly on the oil spot. After letting it set for an hour or more, wash the garment in the washing machine
- 1 x Leisure Printing Long Sleeve Lapel Cotton Shirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.95||USD$ 9.63||USD$ 9.31||USD$ 8.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?